Getting to the bottom of the Trusts

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Getting to the bottom of the Trusts

Postby nameless » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 am

This is how I see it.

Going right back to the beginning, mother (informant) would have been the Grantor of the Trust, baby would have been the Beneficiary, and the Government the Trustee. We are given until age 7 to lay claim to the Trust, they knowing that we never will. By working age we have not inherited, and if mother is still alive, they get us to sign over grantorship of the Cesti Que Trust to them, thereby giving them access to the Foreign Situs Trust.

All we have to do is lay claim, as Grantors and Beneficiary, to the Cesti Que Trust. My reasoning on this is because in my case, mother, as Grantor, died, and I as beneficiary, never received what was rightfully mine, and this is where the stitch up occurred. It's simple, I know, but then it always is. It's our adversaries who make it complicated in order to deceive.

My suggestion to remedy this is to include these facts as our truth and make them part of our affidavit to Mr Fabian Brown. Thereby, we have expressed the Trust, and, thinking aloud, can we make these facts of truth part of our lien process in order to enforce these truths?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Re: Getting to the bottom of the Trusts

Postby jobsaboba » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:54 am

for me any TRUST is something we put away for later use, We know its there and can call on it anytime.
Savings, Stores, Basically anything that is surplus to requirements at this time.
but which we can use to enhace our, or anothers, state of being should the need arise.
If through some 3rd party the trust is dissolved or used, it would be fair to say that they had taken our TRUST.
and finally LOST OUR TRUST.

I say better to share what we have now, then there is no need for TRUST, and if one doesnt have to TRUST,
one can never lose it :love:

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 am

This is a very interesting thread. The business of 'handing over control' after the age of 7 can be confirmed by the fact that there exists a government form (form 206) called , an 'evidence of life' form. If you try and download the word.doc of this form, it is password locked! - There are those who now believe that THIS IS the 'piece of paper' that, when submitted, will give you direct access as the beneficiary to this trust account. Original link to this form is here:http://www.officialsolicitor.gov.uk/docs/Form206(1).doc

form 206

Evidence of Life

Evidence of Life Declaration of person entitled to payment

Please use BLOCK CAPITALS

Fo

Cross out

words not

applicable

Complete, if applicable,

by inserting Minister or

Treasurer etc.

Signed

This declaration should be witnessed by
a person who knows the declarant

personally and who is a Member of

Parliament, Minister of Religion, Doctor,

Lawyer, Bank Manager or a person of similar standing.

This declaration should not be witnessed
by a relative of the declarant.

and I was then

alive

and was/were under the age of 18 years/a patient.

and that

declare that I was living on _______________________ 19 ___

Insert full

names of,

e.g. patent,

minor or

minors

To the Accountant General, Court Funds Office, 22 Kingsway, London WC2B 6LE

of ____________________________________________________________________________________

A/c No.

I _____________________________________________________________________________________

Full Account

Title

Qualification ______________________________________________________

of

____________________________ District Registry

In the _______________ Division of the High Court

Address ________________________________________________________

(Signature of witness)

Signed

Declared before me on the _________________________________19 ___

Court Funds Rule 40.

(Signature of person entitled to payment)

or

named in the Order dated _______________________ 19 was/were then

Either

(Tick and complete if appropriate)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby enegiss » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:11 pm

wow! 1965freeman that is one scary doc. this thread is interesting, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Arten » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Ok let me get this right Freeman are you saying that they are using that form to plunder funds from our trust via our bond?
If that is the case can we not reclaim it by filing that form and sending it in with instructions to pay all funds into our designated accounts.
And if the age thing comes up we dispute the solar year claiming we are from pluto and that one year there is 248 of our earth years so we are all still one! :grin:
Arten

Postby Lozzie666 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I tried to download this form too but it was passworded, does anyone know where I can get the original form?
Lozzie666

Postby enegiss » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby huntingross » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 am

nameless wrote:My suggestion to remedy this is to include these facts as our truth and make them part of our affidavit to Mr Fabian Brown. Thereby, we have expressed the Trust, and, thinking aloud, can we make these facts of truth part of our lien process in order to enforce these truths?

Hi nameless

Is this a process you are going to pursue and will you be posting the documents of this process.....suitably redacted so as not to jeopardise the TRUST (if private)

I have said before in numerous places, I am finding it difficult to engage with the trust process for lack of practical and applicable examples.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Lozzie666 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 am

I have found a link here:

http://www.nocounciltax.com/content/pdf/forms/Annuity_Claim_Form_206.pdf

It does seem rather basic, is this all what is needed and do you need a solicitor to sign it or anything?
Lozzie666

Postby FREEwilly99 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

http://www.officialsolicitor.gov.uk/docs/Form206(1).doc
Worked perfectly for me. There seems to be a lot of four corner rule in play on that form!
FREEwilly99

Next

Return to Trusts