Common Law family Trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: Common Law family Trust

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 pm

This is a standard 1st letter (and only until substance reply received) I send out to third parties. Informing them that the party they are referring to is a trust beneficiary.. The trust stands between the family and third parties. This letter is tried and tested... :sun:

............................................................1.c
header reads...Registered declaration of family trust interest ---- address and stuff

Credit LEECH PO BOX 999, SUMWERE
Your ref : 394999-1721
Ref: AMANDA TAPPING (Trust Beneficiary)
Account Status: NO RECORDS

Notice of Administrative Error and request for Clarification 99/99/2099

Dear UNSIGNED,

Further to your recent communication dated 99 JANUBURARY 2099 (enclosed for ease of reference)

Thank you for contacting us with regards to the above. The trust fully indemnifies all beneficiaries. We are most keen to close this item on our books and although we are willing to pay any lawful debt we owe, our records show that this matter is subject to administritive error, any support you can give would be extremely helpful.

Over the past several months I have contacted all companies who claim to be holding debt to either my self or a member of the (TAPPING) family.

When challenged and asked to produce the ORIGINAL documentation (not soft unverified copies) every single company has either.

-never contacted me again

-or sold the debt on to a third party. Who then contacts me in a month or two

-or hired a solicitor to stamp the printed soft copy as an original (true copy).

I dont know which of those you will attempt? But what I can say is that this is the only letter I will be sending. The next letter will be this one again unless you provide sworn proofs. The only verifcation of documents I will accept is:

1. Personally (myself) OR
2. An agent I have comissioned.

Although we are flattered by your attentions, there is no statement of loss, there is no invoice or purchase order. I am not responsible for the administritive errors and failed practices of third parties. I reserve all rights without exception. This letter is subject to terms and conditions. Lawful estoppel will apply in 10 days from the date of this NOTICE - if you fail to contact me directly at the address shown below.

We consider this matter closed, unless the original signed documents are produced for verification.

Thank you for your time and attention, in this non negotiable private matter
Authorised Signature.

Rev. me (trustee)
For and on behalf of AMANDA TAPPING as ©YOUR family trust. ADDRESS AND STUFF

footer reads....
..................................................................................................................
©YOUR family trust Interest. All names are protected and subject to terms and conditions of use. Breach of use will be lawfully challenged. All Rights reserved. © ALL contracts of services are conditionally accepted as submitted for verification YOUR COMPANY HAS FAILED TO VERIFY A CLAIM. YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR COSTS.
......................................................................................................................
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:05 pm

:sun:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 pm

trusts are sheilds, not swords.
That's the simplest.
use a trust offensively and you betray the very notion of common law and you are duped into foreign jurisdiction.

we are sovereign, independant, and subject to our common laws, of the people, written and spoken by us. Trust (when common) is between people.

Previous

Return to Trusts