unable to verify your request for payment

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

unable to verify your request for payment

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:01 pm

My first post to this group was Sat May 30, 2009 12:40 pm

From then till now I have been sending forms of conditional acceptance.

From today, I send explicit refusal on all held accounts, as outlined below, for the purposes on accessing and recording on the court record - the facts, as I beleive it is the only way I can 'record' my 'vote'.

Facts that can be relied upon at a later date in court by myself (or others) as I/we rely on similar facts, to live peacefully on the land, that is to say any land, anywhere.

I will post public court record references as they arise as a result.

re: Above .........................................................................as below >>

NOTICE OF DEFAULT

Your ref:
Your company:
Our ref:

Payment(s) Denied

We have been unable to verify your request for payment. The fair time allocated for discharge of funds has now passed. For the following reasons:

• Administrative error. (and)
• Absence of verified documents. (and/or)
• Absence of signed invoice.

This is notice that no payment can be made in respect to this matter.

You do have the right to appeal the decision according to legal process.

No future correspondence shall be entered into with exception to an invite to attend hearing/court where the facts can be laid out in plain view.

As counter claimant the trust will show ‘willing to settle time expired’ with proofs and will also show a loss as a result of these proceedings.

This notice does not affect your rights.

All communications are subject to terms and conditions. For a copy of our terms and conditions please submit a request in writing.

ACCOUNT STATUS: CLOSED (UNVERIFIED, time to cure exceeded)

FAO: Family Trust, Address

Signed: The trustee Date
..................................................................................................
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Re: unable to verify your request for payment

Postby consumerpada » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 pm

As if by magic.

Two reponses received today:

1. A hand delivered statutory demand ( but i wasn't in so haven't got it yet, note said they would come back 10am tomorrow)

it is a move towards bankcruptcy, it is like the COMPANY is pleading to have the amount stricken off ( off set !) you have 21 days to respond to these things.

2. (different company) A letter saying I haven't sent them a properly pleaded letter of claim and trust.......and that they haven't been able to find a family trust registration number.... ( this true in that I haven't sent this company any of my nou's) - The trust registration number is something you can apply for from the treasury, (consenting to the trustee act 2000.) The only number I have given them in terms of the treasury is my own NH number, that is my trust 'registration' number for the record.

as if.... :psst:

First things first, hold your horses boys, thank you for the offers of service and all... but... do we have contract? still not one verified document ... :shh:

No worry about who I am, and what I claim.....do we have a contract? :gasp:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

Ding dong.......how prompt..hand delivered.

"
Rule 6.1
Statutory Demand under section 268(1) (a)of the insolvency ACT. Debt for liquidated sum payable immediatly.

This is in an important document. You should refere to the notes entitled " How to comply with a Statory Demand or have it set aside"

If you wish to have this demand set aside you must make an application to do so within 18 days, after 21 days you could be made bankcrupt and you property and goods taken away from you.

Please read the demand carefully. If you are in any doubht about your position you should seek advice immediatly from your nearest CAB or from a solictor.
.....Blah...blah........................................
3 x a4 in all, also lists my nearest court as an option to 'apply' to have it set aside.

""

My first immpression is this..........

WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN TRIBUNIAL THIS IS THE TYPE OF DEMAND WE MAKE AS A PRELIMERARY JUDGMENT in commercial matters, because the recipient must respond OR risk being found bankcrupt by their court.

This document is raised by the creditor, who is basically saying, if you can't pay then you must be bankcrupt - YOU MUST RESPOND, it a mother of TACIT AGREEMENT CONTRACTS.

:8-): :8-):

mmm...can I or my trust be other than bankcrupt...?....good question my young padowan.

It is time for A4V? nope

Is it time for issuing a BOND? nope..

nar...lets face it, its not me that's bankcrupt, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...I am counter claiming the full contract amount, costs, and demanding that they return all monies payed by me in to thier 'account'...total about 19k.

But from now on I'll ignore them completly and deal only with the court, the plaintiff have declared themselves under the jurisdiction of the court, I need not 'see' them directly anymore, they have no legal standing to me. I will ask the court the use their jurisdiction to recover the monies from the jurisdictional persons (ltd company). As I have proved there is no contract :police:
consumerpada

Postby city boy 5705 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi

do you have any docs/info that you set to this "entity" prior to what you have posted that could could be looked at by the great unwashed masses
or if not a bullet point summary of what was sent/received back

( ie to help us learn)
Last edited by city boy 5705 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
city boy 5705

Postby huntingross » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:10 pm

Wow, good post CP....the mother of tacit agreements eh?.......cool....i shall remember that one.....

So i either put a lien on the HMRC or tell them they must be bankrupt because they haven't paid my war funding taxes back yet....yessir
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Sophia » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Greetings CP!
What are your terms and conditions ? :grin:

BB,
Sophia
Sophia

Postby city boy 5705 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 pm

CP

in your replies/doc you sen dout ,

you say "trust" for your family name, can you explain pls

cb
city boy 5705

Postby consumerpada » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm

city boy 5705 wrote:Hi

do you have any docs/info that you set to this "entity" prior to what you have posted that could could be looked at by the great unwashed masses
or if not a bullet point summary of what was sent/received back

( ie to help us learn)

Hi Cb, basically I have been sending, letters of conditional acceptance...i.e - I am willing to pay the amount upon proof..blah..blah etc...there are plenty of templates here though.

Although I'm away from home at the moment I can post the whole chain once I am back, bear with me.

Re: Trust...: I have set up what I call a 'common law family trust' through which I communicate with these COMPANIES, they HATE it, puts it right up 'em...so the trust is in my family name...I communicate as the trustee = agent for the trust. i.e 'KLEWIS FAMILY TRUST' :wink:

:sun:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Sophia wrote:Greetings CP!
What are your terms and conditions ? :grin:

BB,
Sophia

breifly...

All contracts must be verified according to accepted common law standards I would say is the main one.

Any charge made against the family that can not be verified, makes the bearer ( the bringer of the debt) liable to counter claim. thats the second big one.

Then further terms and user agreements I used are based and inspired by huntingross's work.

Basically, we have ( our whole lives) been subject to 'other parties' t+c's :grr: no-one ever told me that I can have my own!!!....now I know though... :clap:

All questions are welcome, thank you x - do let me know If its not clear..
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 pm

consumerpada

Next

Return to Trusts