unable to verify your request for payment

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: unable to verify your request for payment

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:51 pm

the trojan wrote:this is probably my fifth time reading this thread.
it is of interest to me as i have paid off my mortgage although i foolishly let the bank 'look after my deeds for me".
what they do is leave a total still to be paid,in this case £125.00
i have been in touch with them and they have sent me paperwork to fill and send back to them.
my point is ,i really dont get the land registration thing yet,(i will be re-reading the threads and links to the advice you were given.

here is my real point,as i have paid off my mortgage and basically cannot have my property taken from me,is there any action i can take to prove a point.
i have nothing to lose and would be interested in doing something progressive that may reveal certain truths re the mortgage business.

any ideas people?

There maybe more to reveal, the whole thing is a farce....could it be more of a farce by revealing more???. If your property is free from lien now, I would've said count you stars and keep it clean. If you are out of the lions den why go back in to prove that he can bite you...
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Previous

Return to Trusts