HOW to create a family trust

The nature, history and formation of Trusts.

Re: the power to create a family trust

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Looks I can go on the court record with the family trust, as I have an appealed to crown court re: a £40 traffic fine I have queried. Copy sent.

:exercise:
Last edited by consumerpada on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 am

Everything is in place now.

The trust is the Lawful,legal and commercial face of the family from now on.

I have notified and continue to where to need be all externals that 'interacts' with me or my family including:

The Crown
CSA
Local Govt
Companies Ltd
.....and more

I have a central ledger which holds a folder for each family member.

I have issued letters of representation to family members so that they can 'as they wish' call on the family trust in case of commercial pressure or suspected dodgy dealings.

All contracts are subject to verification,

All family members are within the jurisdiction of the ledger.

Because this is actually happening it is hard to write a crib sheet of what I am doing but I will answer any questions on the subject should anyone be interested, I will also post any meaningful replies I get from external agencies.

also for some background as in 'the trust is the suit of the family' for a good reason! search the following two pages for the word 'trust' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D._Rockefeller and http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2753

I cant give you the reference but becoming a trustee is now regulated by statute law in ( it might be nz? or au? or both)

Good questions help to clarify. :peace:

:mrgreen:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:CP I'm liking the sound of this trust matey - could ya point me to any more info on this subject, please? Specifically to the writing and completion of trusts, etc

If it can be shown that I have a duty to a trust, then I also have another lawful excuse, don't I? :wink:

Its the same a NOU really its a declaration of trust 'trust deed'

Your obligations can be clearly written in the deed as you wish. :peace:
consumerpada

Re: HOW to create a family trust

Postby AzziDePazzi » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Does this mean, once a trust is set up, I could take a family bill and A4V it for them?

Did I just ask a stupid question? =)
AzziDePazzi

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Nope its not a stupid question :wink:

Yes is the answer.

make clear your 'terms' of accounting.

The bill will be credited direcly by the trust, subject to verification and correct letters of authority where needed.

The trust is not liable for the administritive errors of third parties and holds the bearer liable on the ledger for settlement should any administritive error come to light.

Unless a party can prove the debt they become liable to counter claim. The trust becomes plaintiff, AND is not subject to court costs. Part of the reason a trustee MUST know the ways of the courts and the laws of the land. Everything is subject to appeal.

The trustee can not discharge an unproved debt, it is a serious offence to a common family trust to support administritive error, everything must be properly verified according to honourable standards.

I speak here as settler.....the trust is willing to pay.

The remedies i feel are last resorts. Because essentially it means I accept someone elses administritive error AND become liable ?? Not sure what circumstance that would be though.

Penal Sum (10%) - offer (well explained on http://www.thetruthwillout.com/)

Accepted for value. I will take that debt OFF of your books and accept is as debt I must account for on my ledger. Directly with HM Treasury. ( my own take on accepted for value)

:peace:
Last edited by consumerpada on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
consumerpada

Postby Farmer » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 pm

That link just looked like an ad site.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby consumerpada » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Farmer wrote:That link just looked like an ad site.

which?
consumerpada

Postby Farmer » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:58 am

This one: truthwillout.com
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby consumerpada » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:35 am

Cheers for spotting that.. -- my typo

it should be http://www.thetruthwillout.com/ - no ads there..

also I will go edit the post itself. :yes: :yes:
consumerpada

Postby consumerpada » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 pm

I had a reply from a company saying that because I had not registered the Trust with HMTreasury " that I had no legal standing"

My reply went along the lines

1. Do you know what a trust is?
2. Do you know that a trust can be verbal ?

secondly...

3. Do you know that to register a trust with HMT you need to have a verified 'value' THIS is why all accounts are being verified. This is the process of trust verification, I am unable to register the trust until I have verified all accounts and contracts without exception ( that's if I will ever register it in the way they are suggesting)

4. Did I ask for your legal advice about my legal standing?

5. Do you realise that you are obstructing the verification of the value of the trust by refusing to produce the

a. Contract. b. the accounting c. a signed invoice. WILL YOU ASSIST THE VERIFCATION PROCESS according to my accounting terms and conditions

---------------------------------------------

What I am saying here is that be prepared as one way that a COMPANY will try to turn you, by suggesting that your common law family trust is not LEGAL because it is not registered. Same ole' tricks....

anyhow, if you would like to avail yourself of the 'advisory' act : http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000/en/ukpgaen_20000029_en_1

as far as I can tell a common law family trust is a new invention in so much as like many of us it sits outside statutory 'law' ------- they will tell you that it can not be done, which is total bulls*it, what they mean to say is

" we dont like the fact that you have created something that is out of our reach" clearly, if a freeman can exist free of statutory obligations so can a trust ......duh!!!

This trust is bound above all, by common law principles.

:peace:
consumerpada

PreviousNext

Return to Trusts