I'm new and I have a question.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: I'm new and I have a question.

Postby enegiss » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:07 pm

you sound like an old friend of mine called sid snot, mixed up kid who had multipersonality disorders, are you sure, your in oz?
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby treeman » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 pm

enegiss wrote:you sound like an old friend of mine called sid snot, mixed up kid who had multipersonality disorders, are you sure, your in oz?

He's rimmer from Red Dwarf. :giggle:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby pedawson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 pm

You have either not got the gist of what we on this site are about or you have been told to come and disrupt. I suggest it is the latter and I have made my position clear.
We do allow a certain amount of nonsense, but yours is coming to an end.
I suggested you read a few of the relevant posts and get to know what we have already written and if there are any doubt, ask.
It is not for us to convince you and it will never be done.
You have clearly got your own agenda and we have seen it before. TROLLING is designed specifically to disrupt and that is what you are doing.

Read the below.

robin wrote:I am not trolling you. What part of this is trolling? And, as I said in an earlier post, I'm not a solicitor.
I consider the quotes below to contravene the rules of this site TROLLING

robin wrote:I don't really understand why you are all being so vague though. If this is as obvious as you say it it, why can't anyone provide some actual clear straightforward evidence that they are right?

You where not listening and you have not read the site to qualify that statement

robin wrote:Making these arguments is going to to get you nowhere in court and that is what counts. So why persist with it?

You asked and you were answered

robin wrote:But that is simply a theoretical standpoint, and has no practical applications at all. In practical real world terms the law exists, and is effective, because there is an efficient and punitive system for ensuring that people comply with it. If you don't, you get sent to prison. It makes little difference how compelling your arguments are if no one else agrees with them.

Who doesn't agree - YOU!

robin wrote:You've still not really answered my question, but reading between the lines there seems to be a tacit acceptance that this wouldn't actually work in real life. If so, then that's fine but you should have a big banner headline across the site saying "WARNING - THIS DOESN'T WORK IN REAL LIFE"...

Why hang around if you think this way

robin wrote:Can I ask you - do you really understand this topic? Lots of the words and phrases that you use have utterly different meanings to the ones you imply they do, which makes me think that you might not.

Insulting a moderator will get you really far on this site

robin wrote:You accept that what you said is a ramblig bunch of phrases? Then why did you say it?

Have you ever met this person (treeman) I suggest you keep low, to say he is rambling and suggest he doesn't know what he is talking about is not a good move.

robin wrote:I also hoped that someone could explain the Uniform Commercial Code idea to me,

You stated in another thread about the UCC and what disdain you have for it so why are you asking

robin wrote:It doesn't mean anything or have any weight at all. It's just rambling bunch of phrases. Is this the basis for what you believe? What some religious website says? Seriously? You haven't answered a single question I've asked or tried to address a single point I've made. Do you even understand what you are saying?

So just fuck off. I won't miss you. You are a troll and the site rules are clear. I am surprised you are still here.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby pedawson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm

I suggest this thread has gone nowhere and should be moved to the house of horrors.
with the rest of the trolls.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby treeman » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

pedawson wrote:I suggest this thread has gone nowhere and should be moved to the house of horrors.
with the rest of the trolls.

Namaste, rev;

Away she goes. :giggle:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors