Legal to be Gay - Illegal to grow and smoke weed

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Legal to be Gay - Illegal to grow and smoke weed

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

What is the world coming to, we live in a world where a person growing weed is a criminal, however a person who is gay is protected under human rights.

what about my human rights of not having to put up with gays, what about my human rights of protection from immorality and insanity, protection from mentally unstable gays?

And my human rights to morality, what is right and what is wrong.

I dont care what the arguments or justifications are or if you have a freind who is really nice and gay, A gay is clearly going against the law of nature, not to mention every religious spiritual belief system, no belief system promotes gays, as gays go against the natural order and common sense, they are an abomination of satans handiwork.....yet they are protected.

Yet a person growing weed, growing a plant, which is the most natural thing for us to do, is considered and is cirminal.

And at the same time we know that thses globalists are satanists, hence why the promote immoral sexuality and deonte all things good and natural.
Even brian gerrish says how the government has been taken over by a satanic cult, this proves homosexuality is not natural but conditioned through media and popluar entertainment by this same cult who are also satanists who love to go against god.

I'd just like to say that GAYS are the most retarded people on the planet, clearly I would not be able to spark up a cigi with water, so why do GAYS think it is normal and ok for them to do the wrong think, and its unnatural.
Have you ever met a gay who is religious or riteous, they live in the clouds, (apart from the media tainting of the christian religion with so called priests who are also freemasons)
I do not belive that crap about priests and vicars and child abuse, this is an attempt to destroy christianity, those vicars are not even christian, they are freemasons and worship satan, they take these places of power and make up storys so they can destroy christianity.

GAYS you need to wake up and realise that you have been completly brainwashed, and your living in the clouds, soon to burn in hell fire

It is also such a shame that veronica is also brainwashed BIG TIME, how many roses do you see proclaiming to be a tomatoe, and if it did youd think there was something wrong, like I have said before veronica is a government puppet, and they used this puppet so that they can quash common law, or whats left of it.
who on earth will take veronica seriopusly a 40 year old thing who thinks its a woman. clearly he is a man, and he knows it, so why do you think he is putting on this act, beacuse he knows it is silly, and makes him look silly, and no one will take him seriously, so no one will take the common law as serious
I can see the story now, lawful rebellion group led by a cross dresser mrach into downing street demading common law....its like a comedy sketch.
And where exactly did veronica get all this info from?????
Veronica is a last ditched attempt for the goivernment to get rid of common law movemnet as nonsense, no one will take anyone seripously who is led by a cross dresser. I cant see veronica at the house of commons.
Veronica claims common law - but she has no common sense - wtf - can anyone see a smoke screen here - a group that the media and politicians can easily shrug off as crazy.

All I can say is when this life is over and I am in heaven looking down at those in hell, including veronica and the gays who will be asking everyonone to help them , I will be laughing and telling you I told you so....and also thats its too late and you must burn burn burn burn burn....burrrn burrn....lol
freemandr

Re: Legal to be Gay - Illegal to grow and smoke weed

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

WOW! I see there's no such thing as 'LIVE, AND LET LIVE' where you come from Freemandr :no:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 am

I dont see you saying the same thing about corrupt politicians and judges who uphold statues etc

they are clearly an abomination of nature, why should I put up with them, would you put up with a dog who fancies women, or your wife and wants to do dohhystyle, would you let live?
freemandr

Postby freemandr » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 am

I do not wish to let live those that are corrupt and cause curruption, gave me an ak47 and line up the gays and corrupt people, I will shoot them all in order for goddness to prevail.

if everyone became gay, how long do you think it would be until the population ceases to exist?.......thats why the government the same government who impose statutes and worship satan promote homosexuality it is a tactic to reduce the popultion only they have glamorised it so a gay thinks he is also a celebrity, but he has no future and will leave no legacy.
freemandr

Postby jonboy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 am

Tell you what freemandr, how about you Fuck off from these forums with your homophobic violent views. BANNED. :no:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks for that Jonboy :yes: Time to lock this thread and stick it in the Chamber of Horrors :cheer:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 pm

I love these types.

I had a friend many moons ago, Jehovah's Witness, he had some weird views on stuff, but so do I and who am I to comment.

One day he went off on a bender about Gays and all that we read at the top of this thread.....I simply asked him this

If they are against Gods plan how is it they persist. Simple logic should determine they would vanish from the gene pool.

He pondered and never answered.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm

what a f-in freak freemandr is, I hope your not a real dr from your find a doctor site
kevin

Return to Chamber of Horrors