Please do not ban me for this statement/ debate

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Please do not ban me for this statement/ debate

Postby alsheating » Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 am

Dear Veronica,

Although I knew all about the government and thier tactics yonks before you came along,

with all due respect, and I had a lot of respect for you until I figured you out, although you go onto expose these governments for what they are you seem to be part of the same gruop who share the same values and beliefs, they reject god and so do you, they promote immorality (transexuality) and so do you.
And it would make perfect sense and it would be easy as peanuts for the government to hire someone like you to divulge this VITAL information to the public, which can be cast off as ludicrous by them and the media esp with you being the leader in all this.

Anyone who believes what you say, will be worshipping you unknowingly for the secrets you are sharing, and seeking guidance from you only as you seem to be the source of this info. However they will be powerless, as they wont have two independant brain cells to use without you.

No muslim who is a true muslim will ever follow you because you reject god and are transexual and will refuse any association with you, thats half the battle won for the government, as msulims are enemy number 1 at the moment, no muslim will seek your guidance or worship your revelations.,...however this information in muslim hands would be the worst scenario for them and all global governments, hence why they hired you

The media can easily cast your following off as a extreme cult who believes in free love and peace is led by an atheist cross dresser who is also a pshycopath ans defined in your very own article with your won words.

Anyone with two brain cells could easily figure out that you could only be getting your exact information from the very people who know about the deception.
Without the banking crisis, you would have no ammunition to fire.

Which leads me to belive that you have been hired to divulge this information because no honourable man would take you seriously, and no honeourable man will agree to being led by a cross dresser. And the government need to shrug this info off as nonsense, so they hired you to be the leader, directly or indirectly without your knbowledge, thus making it easy to shrug off as nonsense causing the VITAL info to be disregarded with no real imporatance.

I do not worship god the fiction, I worship Allah the creator, as there has to be a creator which is LAW, nothing comes into existence by its own free will. And I beleive that to show gratitude to our owb creator is just common sense and courtesy, and to not show gratitude for your own creation to the creator is pure ingorance and arrogance as if to say you are in control of your life and body when you are not, you cannot even command a nail to grow on your finger so who does?.

So veronica, how much are the government paying you, and you seem to be doing a good job, handing the information out to people who are genearally powerless, and have no money to do anything about it!!!! anyway

So far the only other people who know about this type of freeman on the land business are stoners, who are unable to hold meaningful conversation let alone get thier point across.

It seems you are targetting/attracting the poor by letting them know they dont have to pay off debts( which forms a major part of your protest), which gives them the poor real incentive to follow you, people with money generally wouldnt give a crap, which means you have a bunch of followers who either dont have any money or two brain cells to use on thier own accord to do anything about anything or are too stoned to care, and also led by a cross dresser who is a declared athiest.....do you know how ridiculous this looks to a bystander?
even though the information you divulge is VITAL and could overthrow governments, I think this is the real reason why they the govs have you attarcting powerless followers, so they can easily shrug it off, and with the banking crisis this is exactly the time they dont want peple to figure out the great deception, especially not by anyone who can do anything about it.
And these very people are the ones contesting the courts, most of whom have been locked up for contempt of court and under the mental health act, since half are stoners.

In all honesty I think that you have been hired by the government to release this info into mainstream, only then can they cast this off as ridiculous since it is led by a cross dressing athiest.
alsheating

Re: Please do not ban me for this statement/ debate

Postby kevin » Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 am

banned and off to the chamber of horrors with the rest of the rubbish for you. and you came here looking for help with your own greedy debt?

A very common tactic when you can't stop the truth is to attack and discredit the messengers. here we have a prime example of this. this information is now getting wide spread notice and to try in vain to spread disinfo and discredit members is the only weapon they have at this point, they are also removing videos from you tube

THIS WILL NOT STOP THE TRUTH! YOUR TIME IS COMING AND SO ARE WE!!
kevin

Postby holy vehm » Sat May 28, 2011 11:44 am

Freemen do not require leaders.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Prajna » Sun May 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Seems, from his post, he doesn't have two braincells to rub together (do braincells actually rub together?). Anyway, I am too much of a stoner to give a fuck about him.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Return to Chamber of Horrors