smoke and mirrors

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
No product and nothing to sell- :peace:

I'm not buying into it, you have come to our table to eat our food, what are you bringing in return.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

treeman wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:

I'm not buying into it, you have come to our table to eat our food, what are you bringing in return.

A willingness to discuss in a calm manner the way forward, a desire for change, a desire for kinder and fairer world to live in.

An ability to discuss any concept while listening to another's calm reasoned opinion.

A desire for a group of individuals to change the status quo.

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:19 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
treeman wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:

A willingness to discuss in a calm manner the way forward, a desire for change, a desire for kinder and fairer world to live in.

An ability to discuss any concept while listening to another's calm reasoned opinion.

A desire for a group of individuals to change the status quo.

I am reading, so please continue to enlighten, where, In your opinion do WE begin.

treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:33 pm

You need to decide where you begin, but for us:-

It seems that the court system is the main bug, what seems to be the issue is the fact the whole system is a conflict of interest and by ever understanding your up shit creek without a paddle as your not going to get a fair trial-understand the game and play to win.

Barter in any way you and the other party can agree on- I paint your fence and you provide a meal or similar. the key will be to do work that HMRC believe they have a share in in a manner they are unable to collect. :apple:

Could a local "time bank" be set up? an hour of your time for an hour of mine- we have removed spyware and viruses on computers for instance had a car valeted in return.

We are certainly not the fountain of all knowledge, but it's a start.

indoctrinated

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm

indoctrinated wrote:You need to decide where you begin, but for us:-

It seems that the court system is the main bug, what seems to be the issue is the fact the whole system is a conflict of interest and by ever understanding your up shit creek without a paddle as your not going to get a fair trial-understand the game and play to win.

Barter in any way you and the other party can agree on- I paint your fence and you provide a meal or similar. the key will be to do work that HMRC believe they have a share in in a manner they are unable to collect. :apple:

Could a local "time bank" be set up? an hour of your time for an hour of mine- we have removed spyware and viruses on computers for instance had a car valeted in return.

I read what your saying, but your preaching to those that do not understand/standunder. We are already awake. I am open to all and any ideas from freethinkers, so open my mind.

treeman

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:43 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
Kevin while your perfectly entitled to your opinion,it seems you feel threatened by our observations -we do not wish to engage in discussion with you as we feel it isn't productive, but wish you good health on this fine sunny day.

That's fine Daniel
kevin

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:46 pm

kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
Kevin while your perfectly entitled to your opinion,it seems you feel threatened by our observations -we do not wish to engage in discussion with you as we feel it isn't productive, but wish you good health on this fine sunny day.

That's fine Daniel

Snigger yes he owns the server, but isn't me :cheer: My name is kelly :love: but I can get him to reply by passing over keyboard that is why we say we think. we also have Malcolm who is another person who discusses things- but he is not here at the moment

indoctrinated

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi it's easier to have one account than three separate ones.

Yes My name is Daniel and I'm sure you found that from a digital rights reply.
Your also find I'm the computer one of the group- the others point and click .

Feel free to carry on I'm listening in background :yes:

indoctrinated

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 pm

indoctrinated wrote:Hi it's easier to have one account than three separate ones.

Yes My name is Daniel and I'm sure you found that from a digital rights reply.
Your also find I'm the computer one of the group- the others point and click .

Feel free to carry on I'm listening in background :yes:

Are you here Dan, to disrupt my un-indoctrination or are you here to assist in the cause.

treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

treeman wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:You need to decide where you begin, but for us:-

I read what your saying, but your preaching to those that do not understand/standunder. We are already awake. I am open to all and any ideas from freethinkers, so open my mind.

What we are suggesting is options, there is no need to join our group or requirement to- just a suggestion of options, for instance the boys got a weeks worth in exchange for some welding.

indoctrinated

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors