smoke and mirrors

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Choose your words carefully for your next reply. No substance, no welcome to the table.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 pm

we have offered you tea and a chat, but quite why Kevin has chosen to stalk us is beyond me :thinks:
Does a petition to government
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to lack of truth and lies that will end up bankrupting the country-if this is democracy then this has been published 2007

Not Prove we are not trying to derail the cause but purely looking to further it. Daniel is far from perfect in many ways, but he does honestly believe in the cause.

What do you wish to accomplish? we want to see a fairer future for all, do you not have a similar goal?

Daniel is quite open in his beliefs and although I don't agree with all of them his heart is in the right place.

Malcolm our other individual just feels powerless and trapped by current system.

I myself want a more honest world for children to grow up in.

Have we missed the point?

Kelly

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Right I'm out the bath an my petition to government is as follows

How as a nation we are being taxed to the hilt and lied to.

WMD-suddenly none are found.

If we can afford wars, why not better public spending-we'll see massive tax rises and inflation if we can't.

Trident and Nuclear power and MOD are all the same-it will be forced through and as we know billions are being spent at Aldermaston. Nuclear power has been bailed out by the taxpayer and when the new generation of power stations are build the same will happen as companies will fold.

The government is bribing councils to have nuclear storage sites-check out radioactive champagne or ural mountains radioactive. If there is any reason to vote then it will be for a increasing the nations social conditions and wealth-no stealth taxes and tells the truth regarding taxation and policy Voter apathy is due to all parties being self serving charlatans. we want the government and politicians to be honest enough to admit mistakes and be accountable.

I have an honest concern for people, my understanding has evolved over the years and research into things, the more I looked the more rotten to the core things were.

Looks like an animated evening with some good discussions, but ultimately if you want us gone-your choice
regards

Daniel
Last edited by indoctrinated on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Wrong answer, Dan,Kelly,Malcolm, who-ever. Good bye.

treeman

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

indoctrinated wrote:we have offered you tea and a chat, but quite why Kevin has chosen to stalk us is beyond me

I wanted to see who was playing the old smoke and mirrors trick
kevin

Postby seulc.elzzup » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 pm

:thinks: could someone explain what happened? I'm a bit lost reading the thread :puzz:
seulc.elzzup

Postby kevin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 am

that's why indoctrinated is no longer with us and this topic is now in the chamber of horrors,
kevin

Postby treeman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Arbeit macht frei.
work makes one free.

I beg to differ, beg is what they insist upon, differ, is what I do.

treeman

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors