smoke and mirrors

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: smoke and mirrors

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:03 pm

treeman wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:Hi it's easier to have one account than three separate ones.

Yes My name is Daniel and I'm sure you found that from a digital rights reply.
Your also find I'm the computer one of the group- the others point and click .

Feel free to carry on I'm listening in background :yes:

Are you here Dan, to disrupt my un-indoctrination or are you here to assist in the cause.

I'm here to discuss Idea's, in fact any idea's that allow us to regain freedom, I'm the one that genuinely is disgusted with depleted uranium etc

http://www.youtube.com/v/KqZqKEShFSQ

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

indoctrinated wrote:Hi it's easier to have one account than three separate ones.

thanks I will
indoctrinated wrote:Yes My name is Daniel and I'm sure you found that from a digital rights reply.

actually no I haven't seen that, how's your little girl?
kevin

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm

kevin wrote:

thanks I will
indoctrinated wrote:Yes My name is Daniel and I'm sure you found that from a digital rights reply.

actually no I haven't seen that, how's your little girl?

very well and not at the address :mrgreen: so you can see the pictures?

indoctrinated

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 pm

I am getting bored now Dan, I wish to get back to the posters whom seem genuine. No disrespect Lummy,but when you've got substance to your words, let me know.
# Consent makes the law. A contract is a law between the parties, which can acquire force only by consent.
# Consent makes the law: the terms of a contract, lawful in its purpose, constitute the law as between the parties.
# To him consenting no injury is done.
# He who consents cannot receive an injury.
# Consent removes or obviates a mistake.
# He who mistakes is not considered as consenting.
# Every consent involves a submission; but a mere submission does not necessarily involve consent.
# A contract founded on a base and unlawful consideration, or against good morals, is null.
# One who wills a thing to be or to be done cannot complain of that thing as an injury.
# The agreement of the parties makes the law of the contract.
# The contract makes the law.
# Agreements give the law to the contract.
# The agreement of the parties overcomes or prevails against the law.
# Advice, unless fraudulent, does not create an obligation.
# No action arises out of an immoral consideration.
# No action arises on an immoral contract.
# In the agreements of the contracting parties, the rule is to regard the intention rather than the words.
# The right of survivorship does not exist among merchants for the benefit of commerce.
# When two persons are liable on a joint obligation, if one makes default the other must bear the whole.
# You ought to know with whom you deal.
# He who contracts, knows, or ought to know, the quality of the person with whom he contracts, otherwise he is not excusable.
# He who approves cannot reject.
# If anything is due to a corporation, it is not due to the individual members of it, nor do the members individually owe what the corporation owes.
# Agreement takes the place of the law: the express understanding of parties supercedes such understanding as the law would imply.
# Manner and agreement overrule the law.
# The essence of a contract being assent, there is no contract where assent is wanting.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 pm

:clap: wow that was impressive as It is public information, now we'd be more impressed if you knew the post code of the address we are residing at currently which is not the one listed for website :giggle:

treeman you can post all you like-bottom line not understanding makes mind not guilty of act as per law

Regards
Kelly

indoctrinated

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:17 pm

indoctrinated wrote::clap: wow that was impressive as It is public information, now we'd be more impressed if you knew the post code of the address we are residing at currently which is not the one listed for website :giggle:

treeman you can post all you like-bottom line not understanding makes mind not guilty of act as per law

Regards
Kelly

Actus non facit reus, nisi sit mens rea.

Regards

treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

treeman wrote:
indoctrinated wrote::clap: wow that was impressive as It is public information, now we'd be more impressed if you knew the post code of the address we are residing at currently which is not the one listed for website :giggle:

Regards
Kelly

Actus non facit reus, nisi sit mens rea.

Regards

:clap:

That's the most powerful one, well done :shake:

indoctrinated

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

I only have one for matthew beginning with TA9 in highbridge at the moment, give me a little bit longer, you only got 3 people to sign your petition in 2007...shame but it's a bit like your posts here. as in I'm not really sure what your asking or what your point is http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/whyvote/#detail. the pictures these?http://teaker1s.blogspot.com/2005_01_01_archive.html http://www.stick-diagram.co.uk/index.html#...not very good really in my opinion but keep at it, nice camera though eh, how much fiat did that cost?
kevin

Postby treeman » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

# Let justice be done, though the heavens should fall.
# One who commands lawfully must be obeyed.
# Whoever does anything by the command of a judge is not reckoned to have done it with an evil intent, because it is necessary to obey. [Isaiah 33:22, "For the LORD is our judge…"]
# Where a person does an act by command of one exercising judicial authority, the law will not suppose that he acted from any wrongful or improper motive, because it was his bounden duty to obey.
# A judgment is always taken as truth.
# If you judge, understand.
# It is the duty of a good judge to remove the cause of litigation. [Acts 18:12-16]
# The end of litigation is justice.
# To a judge who exceeds his office or jurisdiction no obedience is due.
# One who exercises jurisdiction out of his territory is not obeyed with impunity.
# A twisting of language is unworthy of a judge.
# A good judge decides according to justice and right, and prefers equity to strict law.
# Of the credit and duty of a judge, no question can arise; but it is otherwise respecting his knowledge, whether he be mistaken as to the law or fact.
# It is punishment enough for a judge that he is responsible to God. [Psalms 2:10-12, Romans 13]
# That is the best system of law which confides as little as possible to the discretion of the judge.
# That law is the best which leaves the least discretion to the judge; and this is an advantage which results from certainty.
# He is the best judge who relies as little as possible on his own discretion.
# Whenever there is a doubt between liberty and slavery, the decision must be in favor of liberty.
# He who decides anything, a party being unheard, though he should decide right, does wrong.
# He who spares the guilty, punishes the innocent. [Mark 15:6-15, Luke 23:17-25, John 18:38-40]
# The judge is condemned when a guilty person escapes punishment.
# What appears not does not exist, and nothing appears judicially before judgment.
# It is improper to pass an opinion on any part of a sentence, without examining the whole.
# Hasty justice is the step-mother of misfortune.
# Faith is the sister of justice.
# Justice knows not father not mother; justice looks at truth alone.
# A judge is not to act upon his personal judgment or from a dictate of private will, but to pronounce according to law and justice.
# No one should be judge in his own cause.
# No one can be at once judge and party.
# A judge is to expound, not to make, the law.
# It is the duty of a judge to declare the law, not to enact the law or make it.
# Definite, legal conclusions cannot be arrived at upon hypothetical averments.
# A judge is the law speaking. [the mouth of the law]
# A judge should have two salts: the salt of wisdom, lest he be insipid; and the salt of conscience, lest he be devilish.
# He who flees judgment confesses his guilt.
# No man should be condemned unheard.
# The judge is counsel for the prisoner.
# Everyone is presumed to be innocent until his guilt is established beyond a reasonable doubt.
# Justice is neither to be denied nor delayed.
# It is the property of a Judge to administer justice, not to give it.
# Justice is an excellent virtue, and pleasing to the Most High. :yawn:

treeman

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 pm

kevin wrote:

I only have one for matthew beginning with TA9 in highbridge at the moment, give me a little bit longer, you only got 3 people to sign your petition in 2007...shame but it's a bit like your posts here. as in I'm not really sure what your asking or what your point is http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/whyvote/#detail. the pictures these? http://www.stick-diagram.co.uk/index.html#...not very good really in my opinion but keep at it, nice camera though eh, how much fiat did that cost?

:clap: Daniel can not stand him and would throttle him, and those details are out of date on 192.com

Oh and I'm not married to Daniel so my details never show as same name

Camera was gained via a deal the details of which are remarkably boring, yes daniel had a piss on and did a petition years ago as totally pissed off with it.
Out of interest what method are you using to hunt his websites? and more to the point as he is in the bath- why not aim them at me

Does the pertition he sent not back the fact that he realised years ago it was all a fraud? , what do you wish to achieve by this? prove you like stalking someone?
If your really that keen we don't live in fear and would happily offer you a cup of tea and a chat-if you feel the need to locate us :thinks:
Kelly
Last edited by indoctrinated on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

indoctrinated

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors