Freeman profiteering

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freeman profiteering

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 pm

kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
At last a reasoned response, some of the other responses from others are pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

pot and kettle come to mind

indoctrinated wrote:I'll attempt to contact the various people charging and ask what the figures are.

then you'll know what your talking about rather than pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

Your a dreamer, when you can use a calculator and your knuckles stop dragging- your realise someone is making a healthy margin on these events.

when you have some proof come back and see me, until then your just talking nothing but hot air like a small child

:giggle: you seem to think we need your permission, So that leaves you in an interesting situation
1) ban us and hope we don't reappear on another ip address via proxy :hug:
2) Ignore us and try to take the higher ground-failed miserably :thinks:
3)try engaging your brain and having a meaningful discussion about event costs and where the excess must be going- freeman sold out for personal fiat money gain

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby greg » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
At last a reasoned response, some of the other responses from others are pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

indoctrinated wrote:I'll attempt to contact the various people charging and ask what the figures are.

then you'll know what your talking about rather than pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

Your a dreamer, when you can use a calculator and your knuckles stop dragging- your realise someone is making a healthy margin on these events.

when you have some proof come back and see me, until then your just talking nothing but hot air like a small child

:giggle: you seem to think we need your permission, So that leaves you in an interesting situation
3)try engaging your brain and having a meaningful discussion about event costs and where the excess must be going- freeman sold out for personal fiat money gain

3) I don't really care. If people think they have something worth selling and people are inclined to buy then so be it. If they don't like it they won't buy it again. Therein is natural justice.

I think there are more ideal situations, but we're a whole heap of shit as it is. If someone wants to sell their time to willing buyers in a way that they both agree is useful then I really don't see the problem.

I admire your passion but I think you may be banging your head against a brick wall on this issue as most people are more concerned with other things.

BTW why do you keep mentioning being banned?
greg

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:08 pm

greg wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:

3) I don't really care. If people think they have something worth selling and people are inclined to buy then so be it. If they don't like it they won't buy it again. Therein is natural justice.

I think there are more ideal situations, but we're a whole heap of shit as it is. If someone wants to sell their time to willing buyers in a way that they both agree is useful then I really don't see the problem.

I admire your passion but I think you may be banging your head against a brick wall on this issue as most people are more concerned with other things.

BTW why do you keep mentioning being banned?

GREG
It is an easy way of weeding out the mindless donkey'sof which there seem to be several who believe they are on some higher plain and any suggestion of everything not being perfect they won't engage in conversation v the reasonable people.

Our passion
From what we have found out via various sources,we believe that the judge on oath is merely a Statute decision maker on a statute oath.

The whole court system is a crown conflict of interest and unless you can get a court de jure/court of the record
There is statute law 1297 magna carta, but understanding this is a risky business as your then understanding statute law.

As quoted by law books the mind must be guilty of the bodies act, therefore a simple "I do not understand" -should frustrate the whole process.

Why engage establishment bodies, by engaging your inviting problems, let them do all the leg work while "Not understanding"

It particularly sadens us that the ponzi banking scheme hurts the average person,those in the trough are left un scathed

indoctrinated

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
you seem to think we need your permission,
1) ban us
2) Ignore us

who are you speaking for? are you doing the talking for another? not that I care

I'll take option 2 thanks, I'll ignore this thread now as it's totally pointless, without any evidence and a complete waste of my time.
kevin

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 pm

kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
you seem to think we need your permission,
1) ban us
2) Ignore us

who are you speaking for? are you doing the talking for another? not that I care

I'll take option 2 thanks, I'll ignore this thread now as it's totally pointless, without any evidence and a complete waste of my time.

Your wasting thread space -bye bye Kevin.

Seperately Does it not make you sad that depleted uranium was used on innocent people?, yet those that inflicted these acts walk free!
Are the population staying silent not condoning what is horrible abuses of power and without consent.
http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1120&bih=471&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=iraq+depleted+uranium+birth+defects&aq=1&aqi=g2&aql=&oq=iraq+depleted+uranium

indoctrinated

Postby pedawson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Well I wish you well because if David Icke and John have seen these posts I am sure they are not going to tell you. :giggle:
Why have you changed the subject, are we talking about freemen charging for seminars or DU and killing people or banking and ponzi schemes, judges and oaths, Magna Carta. I got a bit lost :puzz:

You mention David should not charge freemen and John or David should ask freemen if they have venues they can borrow?
Maybe I have it wrong but David Icke gives seminars for people who are interested in what he has to say, I don't think it is just freemen. Plus David isn't a freeman, is he?
He hires out 1000 seater's and is packed to the rafters time after time and asked to return, so he must be doing something right. I don't know about John but I have seen his 'FREE' vids on the web. Is this what you mean by doing things for free or are the free vids too expensive. Remember too that people travel for miles around to see these guys and it aint cheap. Many people donate to the David Icke web site and many give stuff to John.

I notice you are very quick to bad mouth some very nice people on this site, some who have given a great deal of time and energy to this forum.
You call David Icke and John Harris, but you don't know them. For that matter neither do I but I would rather give them the benefit of the doubt and considering their work in educating sleepers, they are doing a fantastic job. David has been at this for over 20 years and he rents his house on the Isle of whight, well it is a flat really, but then does it really matter.

You keep asking us to ban you and 'whoever' the 'WE' are. You are contravening the forum rules in more than one way by constantly insulting and interrupting the topic. You have changed the subject of your own post on more than one occasion and referenced info other than the topic relates.

But it is your topic so carry on.

I would like to repeat the question though, 'What is it you are wanting to discuss. Can we keep to 'ONE' subject and debate what David makes out of his seminars - figures please. And what does John make out of his talks? Maybe if you told us what they drive? or if they holiday in expensive places or what they pay for the venues or if they have been given laptops and projection equipment, speakers and the like. Are they making exorbitant profits from the books they write or the videos, dvd's and leaflets they produce. Do the people who work with them make high salaries too. Can you give us a few names as to who David works with and how much the hospital he has just had built in South Africa cost? Who works with John Harris, Where his next venue talk is?

You know - stuff like that, because I would be interested.

I am not questioning your knowledge, I would be interested just what you know that I don't.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby indoctrinated » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 am

pedawson wrote:

Well I wish you well because if David Icke and John have seen these posts I am sure they are not going to tell you. :giggle:
Should we all bow down an lick their boots-I think not
Why have you changed the subject, are we talking about freemen charging for seminars or DU and killing people or banking and ponzi schemes, judges and oaths, Magna Carta. I got a bit lost :puzz:

You mention David should not charge freemen and John or David should ask freemen if they have venues they can borrow?
Maybe I have it wrong but David Icke gives seminars for people who are interested in what he has to say, I don't think it is just freemen. Plus David isn't a freeman, is he?
He hires out 1000 seater's and is packed to the rafters time after time and asked to return, so he must be doing something right. I don't know about John but I have seen his 'FREE' vids on the web. Is this what you mean by doing things for free or are the free vids too expensive. Remember too that people travel for miles around to see these guys and it aint cheap. Many people donate to the David Icke web site and many give stuff to John.
Sounds like a lining of ones pocket
I notice you are very quick to bad mouth some very nice people on this site, some who have given a great deal of time and energy to this forum.
Seems like this thread has served it's purpose, shake the tree and the monkeys fall out
You call David Icke and John Harris, but you don't know them. For that matter neither do I but I would rather give them the benefit of the doubt and considering their work in educating sleepers, they are doing a fantastic job. David has been at this for over 20 years and he rents his house on the Isle of whight, well it is a flat really, but then does it really matter.
lets see a rally of de registered cars and not video's of a car in a car park
You keep asking us to ban you and 'whoever' the 'WE' are. You are contravening the forum rules in more than one way by constantly insulting and interrupting the topic. You have changed the subject of your own post on more than one occasion and referenced info other than the topic relates.

But it is your topic so carry on.
After seeing a selection of obviously brain dead replies, at least yours is engaging in discussing topic
I would like to repeat the question though, 'What is it you are wanting to discuss. Can we keep to 'ONE' subject and debate what David makes out of his seminars - figures please. And what does John make out of his talks? Maybe if you told us what they drive? or if they holiday in expensive places or what they pay for the venues or if they have been given laptops and projection equipment, speakers and the like. Are they making exorbitant profits from the books they write or the videos, dvd's and leaflets they produce. Do the people who work with them make high salaries too. Can you give us a few names as to who David works with and how much the hospital he has just had built in South Africa cost? Who works with John Harris, Where his next venue talk is?

You know - stuff like that, because I would be interested.

I am not questioning your knowledge, I would be interested just what you know that I don't.

Namaste, phil;

So far this thread has proven several things
1) There is only 20% of the posters who can rationally discuss things-fanatical rhetoric spouting idiots have shown themselves as imbeciles.

2) It would appear certain section of the forum are dishonourable, now the Tran-sexual Veronica makes a point of debt avoidance on a fiat money system, while fiat money is based on the implied belief. Surely if your dishonourable in your contracts your depriving people of their tangible goods and time?

3)I believe David ickle gave up his job as a plumber and now does this full time, nice work if you can get it, John Harris on the other hand I'd like to know how often his car is seized and how much time has been spend dealing with issues surrounding his transport.

So far the only thing that we as a group agree on is the Freeman has as much substance as a dodgy time share brochure.

Some solid video proof of de registered cars repeatedly driven without police intervention, and no harassment from police, PCN OR COURT SUMMONS.(John Harris's car park numberplate video wasn't convincing)

Underlying issue is from our position so far a simple "we do not understand or consent" should be enough.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_to_plead
Believe it or not we are actually on your side and wish to live in peace and get on with life without being constantly robbed by establishment-but so far concrete proof of anything other than profiteering on an opinion is short coming.

As for breaking the rules-
life isn't fair and there are far worse atrocities in the world than replying on a forum and as life has sold us down the river so far.

indoctrinated

Postby Vajradhatu » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:52 am

With all due respect to the OP you accuse others of imbecelic use of rhetorical devices while falling prey to logical falacies yourself.

1) There is only 20% of the posters who can rationally discuss things-fanatical rhetoric spouting idiots have shown themselves as imbeciles.

Presumably your use of the logical fallacy known as the ad hominem precludes you from the alleged 20% of posters who can rationally discuss things?

Surely if your dishonourable in your contracts your depriving people of their tangible goods and time?

Absolutely. Do you have material evidence that demonstrates that the parties you mention have been dishonourable? One could argue that in defrauding us into thinking they lend us anything of substance, those who create and propogate the use of a fiat currency are the ones in dishonour due to their fraudulent activities.

I believe David ickle gave up his job as a plumber and now does this full time, nice work if you can get it, John Harris on the other hand I'd like to know how often his car is seized and how much time has been spend dealing with issues surrounding his transport.

You seem to be conflating two quite separate issues here, and after you were lambasting people for their poor discussion skills! I would like to know how how much David Icke earns and whether John Harris gets his car siezed are connected. Furthermore, I would also ask you what business it is of yours whether John Harris is remunerated for his time and effort in preparing and giving talks. The implication seems to be that Freemen are precluded from making use of a fiat currency, or from earning a crust, which I reject as spurious.

So far the only thing that we as a group agree on is the Freeman has as much substance as a dodgy time share brochure.

Ah, the strawman fallacy. Somehow ironic, no? Incidentally, I do not agree with your assessment and I would imagine there are others on the forum who would also disagree. Do you have any evidence to back up this rather wild claim?

You decry others for failing to interact with you in the way you would like, yet the purpose of your posting is far from clear. You seem to be upset that some individuals may be earning money from giving talks, but this seems to be mixed with requiring those parties to prove their claims in a way that satisfies you. Perhaps it would be better if you were clearer and started separate threads for the separate isues you have.

Believe it or not we are actually on your side

Who, exactly, is this 'we' you are referring to? Are you a representative of a group? If so, would you mind identifying it? While I agree that there are far worse 'atrocities', as you so colourfully put it, I would remind you that you agreed to abide by those rules before you joined the forum. I, for one, would greatly appreciate it if you would abide by the agreement you acquiesced to in joining this forum.
Last edited by Vajradhatu on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
Vajradhatu

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 am

the information presented is valuable. it is also available free from others and it may be discovered for oneself by the courageous analasy of the system and its irrational presentation of itself. while cabinets, pipe work, bricks and cheeseburgers may also be valuable it does not make well presented valuable information worthless. all i ask is that those who do profit from it, and profit they should, to take account of the poor and offer discounts to those genuinely in need/demand additional count from those who aemre better off. given that my goal is to free myself from currency, for those who make their living from our creed to accept valuable commodities as well as currency.
if there are people who can provide for all their needs from this, is that not better than them working toward the profits and agendas of the many psychopathic corporations out there.
Freeman Stephen

Postby greg » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am

indoctrinated wrote:Underlying issue is from our position so far a simple "we do not understand or consent" should be enough.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_to_plead

Here at FMOTL most people are concerned with practicality and not theory. Have you any practical employment of the above theory that you would like to share?
greg

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors