Freeman profiteering

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freeman profiteering

Postby Karl:J » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

There is a persona that exudes from all people, like minded persona's can recognise each other, conversely, they can recognise the opposite or different persona's of others. I do not need to make accusations of you, but rather point out what you do and it is recognised by others. I have no desire to debate you as you feel you are on the same side as me... i can assure you that from my limited reading of your posts you are no where near me...!!! When you are on the same level as many many others, including myself, on this and other sites you will not need to debate..
Just in response to your comment about Freemen and Debt.... Many are, consciously and unconsciously, realising that debt is the biggest medium of control and maintenance of slavery used by those who control, in an attempt to remove themselves from that control they search for ways to freedom so of course once they realise the biggest medium of that control they will attempt to escape from it. The fact that it is also the No' 1 moral imperative instilled in us (must...pay...debt...) is no accident and those who are still indoctrinated in the system will be the 1st to jump up and declare this.
Lastly, any man or woman who has taken a sworn oath does so knowing what the words mean and instinctively, from within, understands that oath and will have no problem confirming that they are acting under that oath as it is the highest honourable state that person could come from, those that do not confirm they are acting under the oath they swore do so for a reason....not difficult to assume either...!!
P.S Raymond is not the champion of this or any other Freeman site that i know of, Raymond has a love of money and any way to make it or keep it is alright with him.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

greg wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:So far your acting like the establishment which supposedly want to be free from.
Transparancy and openess is key to promoting free discussion

What is it that you want to discuss? I'm on the edge of my seat...

Quite simply why people that are passionate about the cause would need to charge in excess of costs for seminar when it can be done free or cheaply.

Why are there not rallies instead of what appear to be paid debt avoidance seminars?

Lastly if these "freeman" are wanting to spread the word- why are they not asking other freeman if they have facilities available to use?

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Postby greg » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
greg wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:So far your acting like the establishment which supposedly want to be free from.

Quite simply why people that are passionate about the cause would need to charge in excess of costs for seminar when it can be done free or cheaply.

Why are there not rallies instead of what appear to be paid debt avoidance seminars?

Lastly if these "freeman" are wanting to spread the word- why are they not asking other freeman if they have facilities available to use?

I really don't know mate, and I suspect no one here does. So if your questions are not simply rhetorical and require answers, I'd suggest you direct them to the people you're referring to.

Personally I think you're wasting your time worrying about it, but it's your time to waste so do as you will.
greg

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm

indoctrinated wrote:

perhaps you can tell us how you make the money you live on, who do you make money from?
kevin

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:12 pm

greg wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:
greg wrote:

I really don't know mate, and I suspect no one here does. So if your questions are not simply rhetorical and require answers, I'd suggest you direct them to the people you're referring to.

Personally I think you're wasting your time worrying about it, but it's your time to waste so do as you will.

At last a reasoned response, some of the other responses from others are pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

I'll attempt to contact the various people charging and ask what the figures are.

indoctrinated

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:15 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
At last a reasoned response, some of the other responses from others are pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

pot and kettle come to mind

indoctrinated wrote:I'll attempt to contact the various people charging and ask what the figures are.

then you'll know what your talking about rather than pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.
kevin

Postby Karl:J » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

indoctrinated wrote:At last a reasoned response, some of the other responses from others are pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

I'll attempt to contact the various people charging and ask what the figures are.

Sorry, was my answer too complicated for you..? it was the same when all said and done...!!! :giggle:
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:

perhaps you can tell us how you make the money you live on, who do you make money from?

I guess you could say we are gypsy/ pikey and friends, we fix vehicles and get by without robbing individuals or companies, don't pay council tax either.

indoctrinated

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm

kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:

indoctrinated wrote:I'll attempt to contact the various people charging and ask what the figures are.

then you'll know what your talking about rather than pure waffle full of retoric and without substance.

Your a dreamer, when you can use a calculator and your knuckles stop dragging- your realise someone is making a healthy margin on these events.

indoctrinated

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

indoctrinated wrote:
kevin wrote:
indoctrinated wrote:

Your a dreamer, when you can use a calculator and your knuckles stop dragging- your realise someone is making a healthy margin on these events.

when you have some proof come back and see me, until then your just talking nothing but hot air like a small child
kevin

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors