Freeman profiteering

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Freeman profiteering

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 am

It strikes me as there is an undertone of profiteering in certain sections of freeman activities, to have to pay to join a forum or be part of a
gathering!
John Harris £6 each so lets say 50 people =£300 so in excess of hiring a village hall and getting there= business?

example David Ickle £36 a year, yet they claim to be spreading the word (yes there are free accounts as well)

Both the above appear to have an agenda separate from their initial claims :thinks:

If people really want to spread the word-why not ask for a donation rather than charging entry, or meet in a public venue-common land for instance.

Arbeit macht frei work makes one free (Auschwitz twinned with uk)
indoctrinated

Re: Freeman profiteering

Postby pedawson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

I believe it s time we stopped spreading muck and got on with the task ahead.
Mud slinging will only get one dirty.

I would like to know just what this thread is about. Anyone can make accusations but without background evidence it is speculation.
Icke could be a multimillionaire for all I care, he gave up a promising career and is, was, ridiculed for his beliefs. You either hate him or love him.

Rather spent some time investigating B(Liar) and how much he charges for his seminars, greenspan, Brown(nose), Darling Ltd, and all the rest.
It is time better spent than slagging off those that are 'DOING' something.

The end result of this thread is inconsequential there is no point to it other than speculation.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:12 pm

pedawson wrote:I believe it s time we stopped spreading muck and got on with the task ahead.
Mud slinging will only get one dirty.
Observation of the situation
I would like to know just what this thread is about. Anyone can make accusations but without background evidence it is speculation.
Icke could be a multimillionaire for all I care, he gave up a promising career and is, was, ridiculed for his beliefs. You either hate him or love him.
That's a broad statement, to suggest only two possible views
Rather spent some time investigating B(Liar) and how much he charges for his seminars, greenspan, Brown(nose), Darling Ltd, and all the rest.
It is time better spent than slagging off those that are 'DOING' something.
Doing by definition is many things-does your definition have to be the only one!
The end result of this thread is inconsequential there is no point to it other than speculation.

An opinion is not banned-you have no power over us,sounds like daring to exercise a view against something has got right up your nose.

Ban us and show just how bigoted you are-otherwise wind your neck in and accept the fact that they are charging and profiteering which is obvious and we are entitled to an opinion.

indoctrinated

Postby pedawson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

bigot definition

A person who is religiously attached to a particular computer, language, operating system, editor, or other tool (see religious issues). Usually found with a specifier; thus, "Cray bigot", "ITS bigot", "APL bigot", "VMS bigot", "Berkeley bigot". Real bigots can be distinguished from mere partisans or zealots by the fact that they refuse to learn alternatives even when the march of time and/or technology is threatening to obsolete the favoured tool. It is truly said "You can tell a bigot, but you can't tell him much."

How did you know I was a computer network engineer?
Hmmm :grin: Now old fart - that's more like me. :giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/v/jf539HYeOOM
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby Karl:J » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Those who wish to sow dissent and cause division should be ignored... it is one of the oldest tricks in the arsenal of dirty tricks and should be given no power... anyone who has questions about the dealings of an individual should approach the individual. In this and many cases there is a simple answer to the questions asked, but they are not asked to receive an answer but rather to get others to ask the question too. This is something we do ourselves, get others in the populace to ask questions but this is in terms of society as a whole and these questions do need asking and answering, so lets ask those questions shall we and refrain from casting aspersions against people who are spending a great deal of their time on educating people in the truth.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Karl:J wrote:Those who wish to sow dissent and cause division should be ignored... it is one of the oldest tricks in the arsenal of dirty tricks and should be given no power... anyone who has questions about the dealings of an individual should approach the individual. In this and many cases there is a simple answer to the questions asked, but they are not asked to receive an answer but rather to get others to ask the question too. This is something we do ourselves, get others in the populace to ask questions but this is in terms of society as a whole and these questions do need asking and answering, so lets ask those questions shall we and refrain from casting aspersions against people who are spending a great deal of their time on educating people in the truth.

You sound just like the people your trying to break free from!

Snigger it's a conspiracy,

The manual on infiltrating organisations generally requires gaining acceptance and then attacking/steering or other activities.
for those who know how to drive a computer http://www.big-society.me.uk is on same server as our website.

We are not paying for our server space,we have nothing for sale and your free to think what you like -in fact we encourage
Finding out all views.

You could also say there are a section of people who are interested in freeman purely to avoid debts, we are honourable in our contracts.

Today we are using a 13 year old car and would happily meet some like minded souls- if you don't like observations from someone on the same side-how do you deal with someone who actively disagree's.

Happy to discuss at length our opinions of all the sources we have investigated as we think raymond is championing freedom but missing point that judges oaths are statute law.

indoctrinated

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 pm

you dont know anything about it as far as I can see. take your winge to the people concerned, when people go to a meeting they expect a warm place out of the rain, or at least I do, therefore you need to hire a building to host the event in, with toilets and maybe tea, I have no idea how much that costs and nor do you.
kevin

Postby indoctrinated » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

village hall £35-60 for evening, confrence center was offering free rooms and had refreshments on offer.

why not have a discussion and also maybe someone has facilities for use for free. if events are well attended get the local burger bar/pub to do refershments. what we do for events.

So far your acting like the establishment which supposedly want to be free from.
Transparancy and openess is key to promoting free discussion

indoctrinated

Postby greg » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:41 pm

indoctrinated wrote:So far your acting like the establishment which supposedly want to be free from.
Transparancy and openess is key to promoting free discussion

What is it that you want to discuss? I'm on the edge of my seat...
greg

Postby kevin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:50 pm

indoctrinated wrote:village hall £35-60 for evening, confrence center was offering free rooms and had refreshments on offer.

which ones? all the ones Icke and John use? how about their transport there?

indoctrinated wrote:why not have a discussion

with who?

indoctrinated wrote:So far your acting like the establishment which supposedly want to be free from.

how? by not really caring about what your saying?
kevin

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors