What to do about Unplanned overdraft fee's

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

What to do about Unplanned overdraft fee's

Postby FreeEnergy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 pm

As they have done on many occasions in the past, lloyds tsb have kindly "paid" for a requested sum from a 3rd party and then told me they want interest on top of that. I don't remember asking them for a loan ?

So how do i tell them to go get f***ed ? I don't have the money to pay these evil parasites overdraft fee's. If they want to purchase gifts for me that's up to them. I didn't ask to be charged for it. ???
FreeEnergy

Re: What to do about Unplanned overdraft fee's

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm

I can only tell you what I did. I stopped using the account. But that is me. I got a few letters, responded to a few but generally gave them the finger.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Do as Kenny suggests :yes: I had a similar problem with my bank five years ago. The shit hit the fan for me and my family and the first thing I did was contact the bank to explain the situation.

Although they fiend interest at our plight, the only interest they cared about was what they claimed I owed them! In less then a year, a £200 overdraft was turned into a £650 debt which they are still trying to collect via several DCA's. No luck yet though! :cheer:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby FreeEnergy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

It's just stealing in my eyes. What about asking them for the wet ink signatures saying i agreed ? Because why would anyone willingly agree to get the piss taken out of them ?
I will never ever pay them. I'll pay what they paid out on my behalf but not a penny more.
FreeEnergy

Postby jonboy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:22 pm

I just stopped banking in Feb 2009. Havent used a bank since. They are completely unneccesary (as is money), not to mention criminal to the core.

A huge weight will be lifted from your shoulders when you wave the banks goodbye :wink:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby FreeEnergy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes, nice theme to these replies. I.e. Don't give tell "em" what they can really do. Instead just tell them to leave the bank.
Yea big help guys cheers :cheer: For anyone else reading this in the same situation. You can conditionally accept to pay back this "out of thin air" overdraft in the same way you can conditionally accept a loan.
The negative non helpful replies you get on here should tell you something about the fact that this site has been infiltrated by dis-info pushers. Most of them are mods.

Note: I'm not calling Veronica Chapman disinfo. But this forum is 100% infultrated with disinfo

Regards

Mike

Insert bullshit in posts below this one please...
FreeEnergy

Postby MikeThomas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning FreeEnergy? In a bad mood and thought you'd take it out on this forum? Or is it that you didn't get the magic/bullshit reply you expected?

Whichever reason is not reason enough to post on here that we're all 'dis-info agents'. I find your comments insulting and offensive and if you were truly a Freeman you'd have the balls to re-read your post and apologise.

In your post you asked :
So how do i tell them to go get f***ed ? I don't have the money to pay these evil parasites overdraft fee's.

Having read the replies, I'd say you've got your answer :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Am I a dis info agent Freenergy? I told you to STOP BANKING. I think you are probably too scared of the unknown to give up your creature comforts. Fuckin retard.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby FreeEnergy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:44 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning FreeEnergy? In a bad mood and thought you'd take it out on this forum? Or is it that you didn't get the magic/bullshit reply you expected?

Whichever reason is not reason enough to post on here that we're all 'dis-info agents'. I find your comments insulting and offensive and if you were truly a Freeman you'd have the balls to re-read your post and apologise.

In your post you asked :
So how do i tell them to go get f***ed ? I don't have the money to pay these evil parasites overdraft fee's.

Having read the replies, I'd say you've got your answer :yes:

Nicely taken out of context. Typical disinformant tactic. Veronica herself swears and takes that exact tone as i did towards things she disagrees with. Yea I deserve disinfo replies because i want to tell someone who wants to brainwash me with proven propoganda bullshit in the form of global warming to go get fucked send them their books back and not pay them. Yea i deserve all i get for not wanting to be brainwashed.

Nonsensical replies and wrong assumptions is all i have had to my posts on this now disinfo riddled site.

Funny how Veronica stops posting (as much) for ages and then the forum starts getting disinfo pushed through it. Just as John Harris stopped posting on tpuc and then that site also started to get disinfo pushed through it.

I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Like i said THIS FORUM IS RIDDLED WITH DISINFO

Cue the attacks....
FreeEnergy

Postby pitano1 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:49 am

hi f.e :psst:
if you dont like the forum,why dont you fuck off?

or even better,as you think the advice you have been given is disinfo.

please feel free to enlighten us with the correct way of doing things.

after all we are on this site to help each other are we not ?

if however,you feel that you have no proof of your alegations
then stop wasting your time on here,and do everyone a favour,
go make a nusiance of yourself somewhere else. :
pitano1 :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors