Deleting my identity - (Need Help)

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Deleting my identity - (Need Help)

Postby doodlinin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Hello,

I am living in the uk. I have been living here my entire life. I have a national insurance number, name, passport, birth cert and bank account, none of which i want.

I have no job, no debt, no house, no car and no money.

What building do i go too and or who is it i speak too if i want to permanently remove my person from the society?
doodlinin

Re: Deleting my identity - (Need Help)

Postby musashi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 pm

doodlinin wrote:Hello,
I am living in the uk. I have been living here my entire life. I have a national insurance number, name, passport, birth cert and bank account, none of which i want.
I have no job, no debt, no house, no car and no money.
What building do i go too and or who is it i speak too if i want to permanently remove my person from the society?

I suspect you have not had an answer to this one yet because people here know they would have difficulty in resisting taking the piss. We don't do that here on fmotl. Registered medical practitioners on site occasionally extract urine, however, so I shall give an answer to you to avoid unnecessary medical expenses.
N.I.No. - ------------send it back. (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs)
Passport ----------- send it back. (Identity & Passport Office)
Bank account - ----close it. Though if you have no money they'll do it soon enough by themselves.
Birth Certificate - send it back (General Registry Office) and, for a laugh, do an A4V on it.
Name - --------------well, you're going to need some kind of appelation to distinguish you from all the other organic lifeforms.

I notice that you have just this very day joined fmotl - have you done any study?
Musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby doodlinin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks for the sharp reply Musashi.

''N.I.No. - ------------send it back. (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs)
Passport ----------- send it back. (Identity & Passport Office)
Bank account - ----close it. Though if you have no money they'll do it soon enough by themselves.
Birth Certificate - send it back (General Registry Office) and, for a laugh, do an A4V on it.''

But by me sending my documents back to the destination which they came from that does not delete my person it only hands the physical documentation back to the creator of them. What i am trying to get at is this - My name no longer in existence, so my name offically has no human being attributed to it.

''Name - --------------well, you're going to need some kind of appelation to distinguish you from all the other organic lifeforms.''

So i can make up a name for me? Like as if i grew my own genus of plant i would name it 'Onannonum'?

I have difficulty in reading and absorbing, so the research i have done has been concluded into something along the lines of my first post.
doodlinin

Postby musashi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:19 pm

There is no known way to "delete" the person that I know of or have heard of.
Well, that is not strictly true as death does it very neatly.
Even then there are a number of forms to be completed by competent professionals accredited to do just that. If you know someone prepared to state that they have not heard from you for 7 years, and have some kind of financial or security interest in you, you may be declared dead under the terms of the Cestui Que Vie Act.

Yes, you may choose any name you care to, under common law, and common accepted usage of it makes it as lawful and as binding as a true given name, or one done by deed poll. No need to go and do it by deed poll.

If you truly have difficulty in reading and absorbing then you are not too different to the rest of us. We are all affected to one degree or another. Some absorb quickly - some take longer. You just have to do it in small bits and repeat it until it sticks. Choose a single subject and stick to it until you are reasonably familiar, then move on to a related one. One day it all clicks into place and instinctual understanding happens.
If you dumped everything, lived quietly out of touch for years and years, the first authority figure you bumped into would immediately give you the title of MISTER and take you right back in. The system cannot be escaped from, which is why we must remove the system in its entirety. No escape. Accept it and get on with removing the thing. It is designed, layer by layer by layer to trap everybody. There is no escape. Only destruction/removal of the system. Escape is a trap for your energies and efforts.
Musashi
musashi

Postby doodlinin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm

But if i am the owner of my person (my name) i have the right to remove it from existence.
doodlinin

Postby musashi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm

I admire your tenacity but still think it misplaced.
If you're that keen then you could try sending off a NOTICE OF CORRECTION FOR FRAUD to the various agencies who issued documents in the ALLCAPS name.
You presented a birth certificate, duly certificated as a true extract of your birth certificate by the REGISTRAR GENERAL, and signed to prove it. This name is in upper and lower case. The name on the docs you got back from these various agencies is changed to ALLCAPS. This is a constructive fraud and you can try to inform the offending parties of this fraud in your Notices and require them to be changed. Also require them to close and seal any and all records using that misnomer. You may inform them that constructive fraud is a crime and gives grounds for a law suit, which you MAY choose to pursue. Enclose a photocopy of your birth cert - with mother's maiden name and father's christian name blacked out.
You may receive a reply which tells you something like "But our computer can only print in all capitals!" Or be informed that the two are one and the same thing.
Let me know how you geton.
Musashi
musashi

Postby doodlinin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

I think there is nothing misplaced other than my false identity.

I was born into reality by means of nature and the sacred energy, the name that was given to at me at birth i want to remove. That is my right as it was apointed unto me.

Where is the location of the building i must go to do this?
doodlinin

Postby doodlinin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:55 pm

What law is there saying that i cannot unregister the person that was registered?
doodlinin

Postby bustachemtrails » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 pm

My honourable friend, You are a freeman on the land if you KNOW you are.

I understand your veracity to relinquish your Birth name which is a false contract, but in actual fact all you need to do is rebut any reference to the legal fiction as and when the situation arises.

The first thing I did was enter into lawful rebellion, but this is double think, I sent my affidavit of truth to Buckingham palace with a follow up affidavit forty days later relinquishing any allegiance to the crown, which also stated that when the constitution was reinstated I would reinstate my allegiance.

I will NEVER reinstate my allegiance to the crown as the crown is all part of this treasonous plot against us, no matter what people like Albert Burgess or John Harris will tell you. the so called Windsors are deeply affiliated to the Nazi regime, and always have been.

The concept of the freeman movement is what you need to understand. YOU ARE NOT A PIECE OF PAPER BUT A HUMAN BEING. If you agree to statutes under the Maritime Admiralty regime then you will be giving them 'the force of law' by your consent. Its as simple as that. It is well to be aware that the police are kept ignorant of the facts and will attempt to prosecute you no matter how many lawful notices you have served to prevent this, but they can only do so IF YOU CONTRACT, verbally or otherwise. If you do not contract they will falsify evidence and sign your name on documents regardless.

I do not want to put you off taking back your sovereignty far from it, but please know how corrupt this regime is, so that you do not enter into any situation naively.

Now, also know that the regime is very fearful of this movement as we are often better versed than them with regards to the laws of the land V statute law. This is why if you are arrested and claim your common law rights you will likely be assessed by a psychiatrist, they want to try to make it appear to the sheeple that we are deluded, so you had better know how to conduct yourself peacefully and know the law inside out, to be able to stand strong against their lies and corruption when up against the courts.

DO NOT do anything without knowing exactly what you are doing or you will end up inside for contempt of court or worse put in a psychiatric unit after being sectioned. It happens ! Do not allow this to happen to you. You need to read as much as you can on this forum before asking fairly obvious questions, this is what it means to be a freeman on the land, you are entirely responsible for your own actions nobody else but you, nothing will, or can be safely handed to you on a plate as you will not fair well if you are in a situation where you need to fend for yourself. It is not that you will not be helped wherever we can help you, but we can not eat for you or drink for you, ONLY YOU can do this for yourself, its the same with this information. You need to BE a freeman, and only you can do that with the necessary knowledge to be confident of your standing.

WELCOME to the forum, and please trust that what I have written here is purely to help you not to turn you away. Busta.
bustachemtrails

Postby doodlinin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:22 pm

I cannot be put inside or sectioned for telling the truth. Is it the registrey office? There is nothing this society offers me that i want so therfore i want my person taken off its books/folder/system. Is this not fair?
doodlinin

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors