Freeman on the Land, is it real?

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freeman on the Land, is it real?

Postby Jim » Tue May 18, 2010 11:28 pm

So.

By your own logic.

What's your personal goal?

If you don't have a specific question you're not going to get a specific answer.

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby 1965freeman » Wed May 19, 2010 1:58 am

I'll say this once more, very slowly.
You, like many other, seem to be confusing 'process' and personal learning with INSTANT SOLUTIONS.
THERE ARE NO SPECIFIC 'ANSWERS', GUARANTEED SOLUTIONS, OR MAGIC FECKIN' BULLETS TO ANY GIVEN 'PROBLEM'.

We are always 'firing' at a moving target - how can we offer you help or advice, how much 'success' do you think you will have if you can't even tell us what YOUR target actually is?

DEFINE YOUR OWN GOAL, READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ..... THEN ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

DO SOMETHING.

EXPECT TO SUFFER THE ODD 'FLESH WOUND' or 'SCRAPE ON YOUR KNEE'

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS and, POSSIBLY, LEARN SOMETHING. SHARE YOUR NEW EXPERIENCES/KNOWLEDGE WITH OTHERS.

I can't tell you if 'IT' works when I don't know what the particular 'it' is!!!
The 'thing' that you have to use to attain YOUR goal is YOURSELF. Sure, ask for experiences from others, - '"what did they learn in a specific case"
but I think you will find THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT THIS FORUM IS!!!!!! SHARED EXPERIENCES.

WE are not responsible for you! If you are looking for a quick fix, well, guess what, we don't hand out 'The Dummies Guide to being a Freeman' - because there isn't one. This forum is as close as you will get. You will, unfortunately have to work out your own 'page numbering' for this particular 'book' because its a 'magic book' and its pages appear in a different order to all those that read it...

Your 'analogy' of the travel plans/method simply re-iterates EVERYTHING I have just told you!
You have a GOAL/DESIRE , you work out the best method to achieve that GOAL - using all that is available to you. READ READ READ READ etc...

You want examples of 'success'?
ITS ALL ON HERE.
READ.

Take on one 'case' at a time - try to 'freemanise' everyone coming after you at the same time and you will get shafted.

A good starting point may be to READ Veronica's book.......

Welcome to taking responsibility for YOURSELF - life's a beach ain't it?

Take care, Andrew:

PS thanks for all the warm praise fellow fmotlers, it's taken me 9 months, several flesh wounds and a lot of personal sacrifice to reach this point.
I have been shouted at, lied to, and dismissed as a fruit cake by many of my 'external adversaries', but, guess what, I'm still in your face, and I still KNOW I AM RIGHT. (oh, and if you're reading this, Mr. HMCS, - I now know where your machine gun nests are; how many are actually loaded; where the holes in the wire are located and which particular big pointy stick you are most afraid of - thanks for the help...........whittle, whittle, whittle...)
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby jobsaboba » Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 am

chippy, mate...
try n see it like this.....

Your house is lookin old and doesnt seem to "fit" with the way you want it to be.....
You have seen other peoples houses and decide you might like to paint it similar but not exactly the same as theirs.
So off you go to the paint shop, where you stumble accross literally hundreds of paints but all slightly different.
The first thing you must determine is exactly which colour you want to paint your house !!
You may well ask others what colour they painted their houses and how they turned out... You may well ask what brushes and rollers they used to apply the said paint.
You may even say well is it worth painting my house at all ?

BUT HERES THE THING.......

It wont matter how many houses you look at, it wont matter what colour you choose, it wont even matter if your a crap painter, the truth is unless you paint it, you will never know for sure what it looks like.

Jobs :love:
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby 1965freeman » Wed May 19, 2010 11:39 am

Chippy,
I would appreciate YOUR detailed, first hand experiences of 'top lawyers' etc. BEFORE you question my knowledge of the same.
You say they are not 'stupid'.
Is this based on verifiable evidence or perhaps through watching 'super-clever-lawyer-type-beats-clients -murder-charge' TV programmes? I make TV programmes for a 'living'. THEY ARE MADE UP, trust me.
Do you equally believe that cars can suddenly turn into robots and skate around frozen lakes? NO? Ask yourself how you KNOW that to be untrue...
You can carry-on believing what you are told via TV, radio etc. OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors