Freeman on the Land, is it real?

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freeman on the Land, is it real?

Postby Jim » Sun May 16, 2010 12:33 pm

I think there's an important distinction that needs to be made between specific, measurable requests for information and assistance (eg. "What can I do about this parking ticket?" seems to be a common way that people find out about LR and FMOTL) and vague requests for "proof" that "it works" (whatever "it" is and regardless of the fact that the person asking the question hasn't defined "work" or given any indication of what they would accept as "proof").

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby strawmansarah » Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Chippy, party of the 'problem' is that 'the powers that be' dishonour the process. It is happening all the time, and we are demonstrating that to the world at large. They have grown into a monster that is so arrogant they think they are invincible. What they do have is FORCE, NUMBERS and TECHNOLIGY. What they NEED is consent.

If legislation was law, it would not contracdict itself.

If Admiralty courts were lawful they wouldn't have invented 'leglese' in order to 'trap' men and women into paying them money. That's called entrapment and is the ONLY purpose for legalese

If law really was law, we wouldn't have to PAY for it - or in some cases not be able to afford acess to it. How on earth can THAT be LAW???
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby chippy » Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks again for the replies all. Cheers slave but I’m good with peoples different responses. Not being face to face (which I’d prefer coming from the non PC age!) I realise you don’t know who’s on the other end and your going to get different responses.

Jim, sorry I didn’t make myself that clear mate, you’ve got a valid point. I’ll see if I can do better :)

1. “IT”….The whole FMOTL thing along with any and all associated strategies that may be used, its operation, foundation and workability in terms of effective lawful application that really works.

2. “WORKS”….When you do “it”, (see 1) instead of ending up at the end of it all with a fine, judgement, criminal record, in prison or whatever, you actually end up having successfully overcome whatever the issue may be and have been able to shown the “authorities”, for want of a better word, that they will not be able to get away with treating good honest upright people oppressively/wrongly.

3. “PROOF” since you mention that one it would be….a good supply of verifiable testimonies showing fmotl successes in a variety of different cases (not just poll tax).

No offence intended Zaniwhoop when I said about wasting a lifetime fighting a system you can never in reality really win against, I was trying to make the point that it either works or it don’t, there’s no second place.

Thanks
chippy

Postby 1965freeman » Mon May 17, 2010 12:11 am

Chippy, it all comes down to defining your own, personal , ultimate goal in a given situation.
i.e. 'what is your own 'bottom line' in what you are doing?
Reaching your personal goal is something you could consider as a victory, 'winning', proof of your processes having 'worked'.

Your goal is, by its very definition, personal. For some its simply to not have to pay a fine they feel is unjustifiable, for others its disrupting the 'attacking opponents' systems as much as possible simply to prove a point or to shed public light on a corrupt system.

We all know, by looking inside ourselves, what is just, right, truthful and honourable. Try it yourself: think of an issue, a imminent decision facing you regarding a 'moral' issue. Look inside and you will find your answer as to what you should do. If you find yourself having to discuss the issue with another in order to 'justify' a different, more 'comfortable' course of action, then you already know that you are ignoring your own truth. There may be for perfectly legitimate reasons for 'ignoring' your inner voice in a particular instance - family harmony etc. but don't forget what it said.

SO that's our side of the equation. ABSOLUTE PERSONAL TRUTHS.

However, their side of the equation reads something like this:

"Truth may be absolute, except when rule 3.16(a) subsection 4.2 shall be applied on every second wednesday (or, if the court feels like it, Tuesday), apart from instances when this truth may disturb our comfortable existences/make us late for lunch/golf/dinner. All the aforementioned criteria shall only apply when the infinitely variable, organic being wearing a cape and/or possibly a wig is actually aware of these rules and/or gives a shit. (on the balance of probabilities that he/she will never be held personally liable for any 'errors' they make). However, Never letting THE TRUTH get in the way of procedure is paramount in all circumstances. Justice MUST be seen to be done, but as WE define what JUSTICE is (and change this definition on a regular basis) we seem to have covered most angles. Now, when do I get paid?"

You see the problem?

THEIR side of the equation is always a moving target, either by design or ignorance on their part.
There is NO 'a,b,c' route to 'victory'. Just guidelines based on shared experiences. We just have to keep letting them know that WE know what OUR TRUTH IS. If we suffer a few 'flesh wounds' on the way, so be it. If we attain any personal goals on the way, even better.

Being a freeman is, to me, simply taking responsibility to live your life in the way you want to, without interference from others, on the basis that you won't interfere with their right to do the same. My personal route to this goal is to live and let live. Anyone 'authority' that chooses to 'shake my tree' to see what falls out will receive a courteous (usually), but sustained response in kind, using MY TRUTH and any of their own rules I can lay my hands on. Anything I learn during this process I try to share.

It is difficult to navigate through this forum, - partly because a fair few 'newbies' seem to expect to be 'bottle-fed' from day one, posting questions without first looking for the existing answers already posted. We have to assume by the very fact that you've got as far as fmotl.com, that you have already made it out of the state's 'pram' and are ready to 'toddle' a little on your own. The questions you ask are justifiable and understandable BUT the point of being 'free' is TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND, LIVE YOUR OWN TRUTH. We are all here to help when we can, but there are no one-size-fits-all answers.

Best wishes. Andrew:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby strawmansarah » Mon May 17, 2010 10:27 am

1965freeman wrote:"Truth may be absolute, except when rule 3.16(a) subsection 4.2 shall be applied on every second wednesday (or, if the court feels like it, Tuesday), apart from instances when this truth may disturb our comfortable existences/make us late for lunch/golf/dinner. All the aforementioned criteria shall only apply when the infinitely variable, organic being wearing a cape and/or possibly a wig is actually aware of these rules and/or gives a shit. (on the balance of probabilities that he/she will never be held personally liable for any 'errors' they make). However, Never letting THE TRUTH get in the way of procedure is paramount in all circumstances. Justice MUST be seen to be done, but as WE define what JUSTICE is (and change this definition on a regular basis) we seem to have covered most angles. Now, when do I get paid?"

This is the best thing I've read in a long, long time. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Absopositivalutely brilliant... Am still giggling about it. :giggle: :shake: :hug:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby 1965freeman » Mon May 17, 2010 11:07 am

Why, thank you.... glad you find it humorous - unfortunately I can confirm through bitter personal experience that its also 'true' :grin:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby Freeman-B » Mon May 17, 2010 11:36 am

1965freeman wrote:It is difficult to navigate through this forum, - partly because a fair few 'newbies' seem to expect to be 'bottle-fed' from day one, posting questions without first looking for the existing answers already posted. We have to assume by the very fact that you've got as far as fmotl.com, that you have already made it out of the state's 'pram' and are ready to 'toddle' a little on your own. The questions you ask are justifiable and understandable BUT the point of being 'free' is TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND, LIVE YOUR OWN TRUTH. We are all here to help when we can, but there are no one-size-fits-all answers.

Best wishes. Andrew:

Couldn't agree more Andrew - and very well put too! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I tried to say something similar on another thread earlier this morning, but did not do it nearly so well.

I recall when I first arrived here (and elsewhere on other forums (fora?)) and was desperate for information, which I hoovered up rapaciously. It still took a number of months before I even BEGAN to feel comfortable in my level of understanding - the system is complex and working around / outside it is always going to be complex too - it is certainly not "one size fits all" as you point out.

Part of the problem with newbie guides is that they get you up the first few rungs on the ladder without necessarily having the comprehension you should have attained to reach the level you're at. The pool of shit you therefore inevitably land in when you fall off can therefore be much, much deeper than it was to start with, and you probably never noticed the level creeping up whilst your feet were dry.

One step at a time Chippy - and don't forget your snorkel....just in case!

:peace: :love:
B

PS the peace flags are not in anticipation of any backlash by you, they are because, for some of us at least, that is what we espouse - peaceful rebellion against corporate thuggery
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby nameless » Mon May 17, 2010 12:09 pm

1965freeman - What a gem of a posting. Perhaps something like this could be handed out to all newcomers with their initial welcome email.

Thank you for putting into words what a lot of us have difficulty in explaining so clearly.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Zaniwhoop » Mon May 17, 2010 10:36 pm

:yes: nice one Andrew, truly from the :love:
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby chippy » Tue May 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Thanks for the replies all

Andrew mate, thanks for that, (I realise it takes time to sit down and answer a post!)

Not wanting to sound rude at all, so don’t take it like that but I think you missed the point a bit mate. We’re not talking about personal goals that are unique and maybe different to each individual, were talking about (with ref to fmotl) the “thing” that the individual is going to “use” in order to win the personal goal that he has, whatever that may be.

Personal goals and the thing used to achieve them are distinctly different mate, if you think about it you don’t buy a bicycle and book a flight before you come up with the goal on the inside to bike across china, horse comes first then carriage. You get the desire inside first, then start looking for the tool to get the job done. The tool in this case is the fmotl strategy and what that involves which swings right back to my previous post and those 3 definitions ….“IT”, “WORKS”, “PROOF”. Those three deserve some good thought, for myself and everyone.

As for newbs mate, if you stick a site up and make it public like this of course guys and girls are going to come in with questions, they’re looking for answers (vehicles) to their inner concerns that are real and work.

Cheers, Chip
chippy

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors