Freeman on the Land, is it real?

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freeman on the Land, is it real?

Postby huntingross » Wed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm not sure of the point you're making chippy, Gary Mann was extradited regardless.

Are you asking if he stood a better chance or worse chance under common law.

I can only say that he at least stood a chance, however as a defendant under the existing system, his chances were slim to nothing.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Jim » Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm

chippy wrote:Thanks Jim and others for taking your time to reply. I will look into what you have said.

Will you? And what do you think you will make of it? I hope I'm wrong but I get the impression you've made up your mind about Lawful Rebellion already.

I just wonder whether Mr Garry Mann would have been able to escape being "cajoled and coerced" into extradition if he'd stood on the freeman thing.

Maybe he would have been. I don't know anything about his case. A quick search brings up this article, though, under the headline "Gary Mann gives himself up at Heathrow"

No need for the peace flags, I'm alright.

Very good. And as long as you're alright everything's groovy, yeah? I recommend you listen to what Schaeffer Cox has to say about personal peace (It's around 1h 30min into this presentation).

Thanks again.

Don't mention it. Seriously.

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Zaniwhoop » Wed May 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Well chippy, I knew nothing of the case of Mr Gary Mann until I read this thread. So I've just had the briefest of internet searches and all I can say is, if he did cause anyone harm in the riot and there is clear evidence of this then he would be just as vulnerable to extradition as far as I can see. Or possibly direct jury trial and punishment here, but I suppose that would then be a jurisdiction argument, and the laws of the land he was in at the time of the alleged offense would seem to be the ones that should apply, as long as the evidence was clear enough to allow English common law to rule that he should be extradited.

So simple answer, in my own humble opinion freeman on the land status would be unlikely to have helped him, unless there was severe doubt as to the authenticity of Portugal's evidence.

United we stand and will give birth to a new fairer system. fear not mate, and welcome.

Love and Light

Si
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby chippy » Thu May 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Once again, thanks to all in taking your time to reply.

Yes huntingross that's what I mean, had he been in a freeman position would he have been able to win, would it hold water? Would this freeman stance have stood under this sort of pressure assuming he was indeed innocent as he says, and it looks as though he was. Certainly I understand that had he been guilty of affray or whatever then the freeman thing doesn't count because he's guilty under the common law but if he's innocent then back to the above questions, would it hold.

Bearing in mind as well that he's been had under an EAW, I'm sure all you lads know what that is and just how sinister it is.

Thanks.

(Hey Jim, is this right... "peace brother" :)
chippy

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri May 14, 2010 10:14 am

Well chippy, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating" as they say. And speaking hypothetically, I suppose it would be down to how well he had done the preliminary processes and how well he knew what he was doing. At the end of the day I don't think there are any guarantees as to the effectiveness of the freeman material in stopping the unlawful legal processes, though I certainly think he would have stood a better chance than presenting himself as a ward of the court by allowing a Solicitor to act on his behalf. As their first duty is to their de facto Court, not to their client. This is all about taking our power back and no longer being deceived into giving it away to 'authority figures' and the extant unfair hierarchical system. Just remember that they are supposed to be public servants and therefore answerable to us.
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri May 14, 2010 1:13 pm

PS the_common_law_reverend_kenny, I realise in a perfect world people will use the search button, but in reality each and every case is different and this type of "newbie dismissal" isn't very helpful to people who genuinely want some answers like myself, thanks for your understanding mate. Maybe I'm stupid or just plain lazy, but the questions I've outlined above, if you could kindly point me to the definitive answers on your site that would be absolutely wonderful. :)

It is very difficult to dismiss someone who has done their research and is prepared to stand under what they say, very difficult indeed. 'Genuinely want answers' is noble, and only time will tell. I never said you were stupid but I do know that most of us are bred to be spoon fed, which means turning up and asking everyone else to answer your questions for you. But once all of those questions are answered there comes a different level of questions, once someone starts asking those questions it's easy to see the penny has dropped with them, the definitive answers you are looking can only come from your own determination a what is out there....mind you who is it that will give you an answer so that you will say OK then 'master' I accept your answer and I will question no more. ( that cannot happen, and becase that has happened in the past to to all of us, we find ourselves saying...hold on a minute!!!...let me just check those answers )

...I admire your tenacity that can get you far, every single answer raises more questions....get used to it, no-one's coming to save you apart from your own self...
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby chippy » Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanks for your replies zaniwhoop and the reverend.

I think that's it, does the thing really work? Sure it's about how much you make / want it to work, you know how deep you go into the thing, it's like anything the more you put in the more you get out, BUT at the end of the day if this is a legal thing then it should be working like clockwork ie you go through a red light you get nicked, it's not hard to work out.

If it is real and it's not working like that then it's trying to be suppressed or everyone's ignorant. Therefore you're either going to need everyone aware or stop the suppressing, in reality is that really going to happen? Or is this all about trying to fight a system for the rest of your life then waking up with grey hairs one day and thinking I've just wasted my life and got nowhere.

From what I can see there's a lot of lads out there fighting small things like council tax etc, having a bit of success initially, you know confusing the judges etc, straightening them up a bit but then they just wallop them with the liability order and the lads have had it. Then it's either pay up or wave goodbye to the TV etc, or in the worst instance say hello to the bad company.

If it's real, legal and sound then it's going to need 3 things, money time and guts, not necessarily in that order but in the hands of someone/ organisation that can get the job done in any circumstance.

Thanks again.
chippy

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri May 14, 2010 10:33 pm

chippy wrote:Therefore you're either going to need everyone aware or stop the suppressing, in reality is that really going to happen? Or is this all about trying to fight a system for the rest of your life then waking up with grey hairs one day and thinking I've just wasted my life and got nowhere.
A very defeatist stance, if I may say so. I don't think it would be a waste of my life, I'd rather be able to look my children in the eyes and say that at least I have tried to prevent complete global tyranny, than have to say I let them take control of every aspect of your lives because I was too afraid to lose my telly or spend a while in prison.

But providing the numbers of people waking up to our everlasting nature and see how we are being enslaved grows (and I'm pretty sure that growth is starting to pick up speed), then the house of cards comes tumbling down as the few cannot maintain there control over a disobedient many. It's going to be a pretty big drain on the tax payer's money if they imprison all the freemen out there. I believe it costs around £1000 per week per inmate and last time I looked there was about 500 members on this site alone, so that would be around about £500,000 per week.

What would have happened if Ghandi had just decided it wasn't worth the effort as he wasn't certain it would work, and decided he'd rather have a quiet life and not risk anything? I know he got shot in the end, but I think this time there are too many leaders in the freedom movement for that to be a possibility.

I do see where you are coming from, and I'm not too keen on losing my creature comforts, and am a little concerned I might lose my children over this. But there are no guarantees we've just got to decide if we have the backbone to see all this through to what I'm fairly sure will be victory and a better world all round in the end.

:love: and :sun:

Si
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Fri May 14, 2010 10:47 pm

you make some sense there from a certain perspective, the flaw in what you've just written goes a little like.

There is a difference between legal and lawful, first anyone her has to get that...?

From a legal standpoint most objectors to 'freeman' are perfectly right to say it doesn't work. It isn't legal. All this stands to reason because THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK is the very thing that any self respecting 'freeman' will have something to say about. What I am trying to say is : to say 'if it's legal it would run like clockwork' makes no sense at all on this forum.

It is perfectly Lawful to stand independant of/from governments and corporations. If then it is perfectly lawful then the THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK is the thing that needs REINVENTING. Because at the moment according to the THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK you have no choice your very (public) name is 'bonded' from birth, you must pay on demand.(legaly)

Debt for getting here (you were born into debt). Are you thinking that it would be 'legal' to bring a system like that to re-invent itself through the will of the people?
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby the-slave » Sun May 16, 2010 12:10 pm

i do think a lot of the freeman sites can be of putting to newcomers...its all a lot to take in.. and forums should be a way of new people . coming across this information. and actualy recieving information, thats been simplified by others understanding. translating the complex to the incomplex....people are coming into this information. and when they question something, they are being labeled as shills... wich is synonymous with the very plight the free man movement faces...nobody willing to answer the questions. doors shut in your face. when all you want is an honest answer, to an honest question?....people should be free to post there thoughts...be the change you wish to see?. try not to be like tptb.......just a suggestion...............
the-slave

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors