The royal family

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: The royal family

Postby treeman » Wed May 05, 2010 5:52 pm

duncanoslomund wrote:listen when i ask for people oppions it isnt so i can make my own up okay.


Am i missing something, you want our opinions, but you dont have one. Could you please elaborate. :puzz:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: The royal family

Postby duncanoslomund » Thu May 06, 2010 6:34 am

juat because i havent put dsown my oppinion and asking for other doest maean i havent got an oppinion.
duncanoslomund
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The royal family

Postby treeman » Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am

duncanoslomund wrote:juat because i havent put dsown my oppinion and asking for other doest maean i havent got an oppinion.


Forum. An assembly or meeting to discuss topics of public concern; a medium for public debate.

Debate. A formal argument, a discussion to consider, contest, to discuss thoroughly; to JOIN IN.

Opinion. What seems to one to be probably true; judgment; estimation; favourable estimation.

Opinionated. Unduly attached to and assertive about ones own opinions, stubborn.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: The royal family

Postby duncanoslomund » Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

sorry mate, but simply youre wrong, i have my oppionion, you can say this and that about it but, i simpoly wanted to see what people think, this was not to make my own mind up. FUCK.. the government want sociotys to be drones "doers" not "thinkers" but yet when i question somethink is all i hear is we dont do shortcute, find out for yourself, it is that becuase it is, understand you fucking STUBBORN BASTARDS i have an oppinion i think the royal family are inbreds, whbo dont deserve a crown, why are they different why do they live in a palace because its unfair, so they shouldnt, they onkly recently agreed on an amount to contribute to taxes, yet we get told what to pay, thats what i think !!!!!! but it doesnt mean every living soul thinks that too, so let me see other people oppinions you fucking dick, because by seeing other peoples opinions i get to see different sides of the spectrum, so dont bother saying why are you asking to make up your own mind, either put your oppinion down or fuck offf, okay.
duncanoslomund
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The royal family

Postby duncanoslomund » Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm

picture a pocket as a brain, i could have £500 in it, becuase you dont see it doesnt mean i havent got it,

if you see a person wearing rags would you assume he/she poor, yet he/she could have the keys to a ferrari in his/her pocket

same priniciple

becuase i have stated my oppinion doesnt mean i dont hold one

Am i missing something, you want our opinions, but you dont have one. Could you please elaborate.



so yes you are missing something see the picture :thinks: :puzz: :giggle:
duncanoslomund
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The royal family

Postby holy vehm » Thu May 06, 2010 7:03 pm

duncanoslomund wrote:sorry mate, but simply youre wrong, i have my oppionion, you can say this and that about it but, i simpoly wanted to see what people think, this was not to make my own mind up. FUCK.. the government want sociotys to be drones "doers" not "thinkers" but yet when i question somethink is all i hear is we dont do shortcute, find out for yourself, it is that becuase it is, understand you fucking STUBBORN BASTARDS


duncanoslomund wrote:so let me see other people oppinions you fucking dick, because by seeing other peoples opinions i get to see different sides of the spectrum, so dont bother saying why are you asking to make up your own mind, either put your oppinion down or fuck offf, okay.


No-one spoke to you like that so watch what you say and how you say it otherwise you can fuck off.

duncanoslomund wrote:i have an oppinion i think the royal family are inbreds, whbo dont deserve a crown, why are they different why do they live in a palace because its unfair, so they shouldnt, they onkly recently agreed on an amount to contribute to taxes, yet we get told what to pay, thats what i think !!!!!!


And now the debate can begin. we have a starting point.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: The royal family

Postby treeman » Thu May 06, 2010 7:05 pm

duncanoslomund wrote:

so yes you are missing something see the picture :thinks: :puzz: :giggle:


All i see is your grammer has improved, and you called me a fucking dick. Where would your opinion wish ME to go next, duncs.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: The royal family

Postby holy vehm » Thu May 06, 2010 7:12 pm

The only place this will be going is the shit bin,
You need to chill duncs, read more and post less because had you just said right from the off what your opinion/thoughts were all the following posts would have been about that and then you might have learnt something.

Patience is a virtue of all good men,
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: The royal family

Postby duncanoslomund » Thu May 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Treeman, see making stupid remarks im not here to get a degree in litrature, but you know im right, and you dont like being wrong i can see from your reply becuase you didnt have any theasaurus meaning or you didnt dig out your encyclopedia again did you ;) haha

Holy Vehm i dont care if anyone has spoke to me like that or not, i ask to see oppinions, as is all i see is people saying
treeman wrote:
duncanoslomund wrote:juat because i havent put dsown my oppinion and asking for other doest maean i havent got an oppinion.


Forum. An assembly or meeting to discuss topics of public concern; a medium for public debate.

Debate. A formal argument, a discussion to consider, contest, to discuss thoroughly; to JOIN IN.

Opinion. What seems to one to be probably true; judgment; estimation; favourable estimation.

Opinionated. Unduly attached to and assertive about ones own opinions, stubborn.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
treeman wrote:
duncanoslomund wrote:listen when i ask for people oppions it isnt so i can make my own up okay.


Am i missing something, you want our opinions, but you dont have one. Could you please elaborate. :puzz:



these are not oppinions on the royal family and theyre role today so i dont give a flying ass wip about those comments above, either an oppinion or nothing.
duncanoslomund
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The royal family

Postby treeman » Thu May 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Jargon buster, is that you. :giggle:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest