Freemen selling illegal drugs?

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Freemen selling illegal drugs?

Postby DuncanSteelTheBaddestManAround » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:09 am

Veronica wrote:I utterly deprecate this STUPID idea, and would rather this was not discussed on the Forums I pay for.

Why is the idea stupid?
I would appreciate this topic be left open for discussion as I do not think it's a stupid idea (Unless you can explain otherwise). I don't pay for these forums so it's not my choice, but I did donate a £75 GoogleAd Words voucher if that counts for anything.

Veronica wrote:Anyone who does "drugs" is a CUNT. TO THEMSELVES.

I completely disagree, how do you know all drugs do not benefit anyone?(Assuming by cunt, you mean ~detrimental) I think there are a lot of benefits to some drugs, specifically the ones I mentioned.

Veronica wrote:(This has nothing whatsoever to do with "legal", "illegal", "lawful" or anything. WHO DO YOU THINK THE BIGGEST DRUGS-RUNNERS ARE*? WHY, DO YOU THINK, THEY DO IT?

To make money. Do you mean because they do it, we shouldn't? If so, why not?

Veronica wrote:We need CLEAR heads. Not dope-ridden ones.

I can't speak for myself, but I hear about a lot of people getting on with hectic lifestyles just fine whilst taking marijuana and if your talking from experience; maybe it has different effects regarding performance on different people. [/quote]

I mean no disrespect, but please can you speak to me with a bit of respect or/and try to understand my viewpoint and perhaps enlighten me as to why my view is wrong; if it is.

:peace:
DuncanSteelTheBaddestManAround

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 am

Theres a number of things with this idea that are fucked up from the start. (sorry OP, but hear me out).

Its one thing to support the use of mushrooms and cannabis (IMHO), these arent some factory (black ops?) monopolised drug like the heavily marketed Ecstacy (MDMA) and the semi-synthetic Acid (LSD). As far as the natural stuff goes, I'd support anyones right not just to use it if they so chose without solicitation, and also to trade it.

This is the first flaw, I presume that "selling" these things would involve fiat currency, which although seemingly a neccessary evil from all I am aware of about freemen, it seems to go against the grain of whats being roughly envisaged.

The other thing, and the more major point is that the "freeman movement" (so to speak) is about some really big issues that could be easily swept under the carpet with a flurry of shouting regarding "drug dealers" and the like. While on the one hand, I think most freemen support the availability of natural drugs to those who want them to be available, we have to be careful not to destroy our own credibility by standing out like a sore thumb over a bit of weed. Theres people being killed, tortured, extorted and enslaved worldwide, and the issue with weed is a fairly minor problem in comparison to the bigger picture, yet minor as it is to the whole bunch of issues that exist, it is one of the most offensively enforced things there is.

"Freeman drug dealers" will do more harm to freemen than good, and the short gains we could have on a single issue like this, could be catastrophic to the whole "freeman" label which is currently in good standing with both drug users and non drug users alike. While I oppose prohibition, I wouldnt want my views to be reflective of freemanism as a whole just out of regard for the much more important issues regarding pseudo-slavery that makes the whole free-the-weed issue pale by comparison.
Freeman Stephen

Postby jobsaboba » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 am

And there was me thinking we were made of chemicals :grin:

Jobs :love:
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby jonboy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am

Don't get me wrong I have tried nearly every drug under the sun. Cannabis, LSD, Speed, Ecstacy, Cocaine, Heroine, MDMA, mushrooms, DXM, M-cat, Crack.
I spent years as a "wreckhead" and now live my life going to the gym, drinking smoothies and playing squash. I believe everyone has the right to put whatever they want into their bodies, it's their choice. BUT I DONT WANT THIS MOVEMENT TO BE TARNISHED IN AN UNNECCESARY WAY. Why give "them" ammunition" to use against us, it is a stupid idea. It's like suggesting that we start vandalising phone boxes.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby woodman » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:58 am

DuncanSteelTheBaddestManAround wrote:But there's a lot of benefits; if freemen were selling it, it would bring instant credibility and convert a lot of people. It would also bring in a lot of funds for advertising and selling illegal drugs itself would be an excellent way to spread the word.

I think the selling of "drugs" is wrong and if freeman were selling them, it would alienate many people away from the cause. It would give Policymen even more reasons to harrass and having those who believe in the freeman way in prison for many years would be detrimental overall.

However, out of the four substances you have mentioned, two are "drugs" (a chemical substance) and two are natural (plants that grow supplied by mother nature). I dont use any substance that the PTB consider illegal, I dont drink and I dont smoke, although I do grow many herbs and I love my chamomile tea and a bit of my special sage and rosemary gravy on my sunday dinner.

I have nothing against those who wish to use naturally occuring products, plants that grow and are used in their original form, no one has the right to tell you that you cannot use something that has been supplied by mother nature, as for "drugs" (a chemical substance) just say NO.

:peace:
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DuncanSteelTheBaddestManAround » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 am

I forgot about peoples mentality towards drugs. oh well. I see why it would be a bad idea. Although depending on where and how and it could be good, budoracles looked good. But thats just speculation.
DuncanSteelTheBaddestManAround

Postby Phil: C » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 am

Freeman Stephen, woodman, & jonboy, have exactly the right attitude - balanced and sensible. The overriding consideration here though is not whether freemen should be drug dealers but the continuing availability of the forum and I for one don't want to jeopardise this.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:09 pm

jonboy wrote:Don't get me wrong I have tried nearly every drug under the sun. Cannabis, LSD, Speed, Ecstacy, Cocaine, Heroine, MDMA, mushrooms, DXM, M-cat, Crack.
I spent years as a "wreckhead" and now live my life going to the gym, drinking smoothies and playing squash. I believe everyone has the right to put whatever they want into their bodies, it's their choice. BUT I DONT WANT THIS MOVEMENT TO BE TARNISHED IN AN UNNECCESARY WAY. Why give "them" ammunition" to use against us, it is a stupid idea. It's like suggesting that we start vandalising phone boxes.

As ever, jonboy has the right idea.

I have two set of friends. Those who do ... and those who don't.

I can recall things from way back, and "those who don't" will join in a conversation.

"Those who do" will invariably look at me blankly, and say "No that never happened. Don't remember that"

You want to fuck your brain over with cannabis ... hey go right ahead. You are the cunt.

BUT DO -NOT- ADVERTISE THIS SHIT ON A SITE I PAY FOR. GEDDIT? Go advertise on a "Let's see how much we can fuck our brains" Website. GEDDIT!

This is THE MOST FUCKING STUPID IDEA THAT HAS EVER HIT FMOTL.

YOU ARE FUCKING LUCKY NOT TO GET BANNED. SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT.

(Moved to CoH)

EDIT: By holy vehm
Just mised on posting on this before it was moved to the shit bin but i would like to add
THANK FUCK FOR THAT
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 pm

I get sick to death, explaining the same Freeman stuff to an endless parade of mind-fucked cannabis users who generally don't even know what day it is.

Let alone grasp what it's all REALLY about.

If you think, for one second, it's all all about "being free to smoke cannabis" then you are a totally mind-fucked cunt.

(And, as jonboy says, I don't pay the fees on the site so that you can bring it into disrepute. THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK "SUBMIT" ... can you do that? Or do you do all your 'thinking' through a cannabis-filled haze?)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors