Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm

strawmansarah wrote:
globalman wrote:Punish people who commit crimes regardless of gender.
Agreed. That's what the law does.

However, it is not that way around; THE LAW PROTECTS. THAT'S what the LAW says.

Now will you pleeeeeeease give it a rest?

Sarah,
I certainly will 'give it a rest' and it is only one thread I am on. I am well aware the common law 'protects' and it does so by ensuring that those who infringe others rights recieve a suitable punishment to make remedy to restore the situation to as close as possible to pre-rights-violation state.

The question I am putting 'out there' for the free man 'movement' for want of a better word in the UK is whether the protection of the common law and the court that has been created applies to protecting the rights of men whos wives can be proven to have committed perjury?

I am pretty sure you will say it applies to the MALE FC judges who have violated mens rights based on evidence that they could be proven to have been aware of was perjurous. I would. If I could PROVE a judge knew something was perjurous and used that as a reason in his 'findings' I'd be willing to take that on.
globalman

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 pm

The LAW PROTECTS. That IS the common law of the land. I didnt make the law - I think you'll find men did.
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby IamallthatIam » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm

well, globalman, i have read through most of this thread and to be honest you have got some points and good points at that, the only problem is mate you have got your head shoved so far up your own arse it beggars beliefs. alot of what you say ( not all , but a lot) is complete bollocks and it is a shame really because i could have been persuaded to go a few rounds if ya twisted me arm but that said can't see you sticking round for much longer.

What no intention of leaving ????? Awwwwww.....pity....... lets put it this way...we tend to sort the shit from the straw every so often and me thinks its about time for a bit of mucking out. perhaps thats just the horsey person in me??
Invito beneficium non datur - A benefit is not conferred upon one against his consent.
I DO NOT offer legal advice
- "I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!" -

- Saffi Elder (Aged 7)-
IamallthatIam

Postby Catnap » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 am

This isnt what I joined FMOTL for.

I beleive in justice for ALL - I couldnt give a toss about gender, sex, age, race, colour, religion etc. I have absolutely no doubt that there are injustices within the legal system but not just against men. It happens to all sorts due to all sorts of agendas from tpb.

It has actually made me sick to see this thread alive and well this morning. It is clear that Globalman is here just to push his own fanatic agenda and insulting many of the site members doesnt seem to matter one bit. If this would be like what living in a Freeman society would be then thanks, but definitely no thanks.

Mods - please can you delete my account here as I am done. Thank you very much.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby huntingross » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 am

Globalman has been banned
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 am

And Topic moved to COH

(And sorry if that's not good enough for you, Claire & other ladies)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors