Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Catnap wrote:No - I know what my male colleagues get paid and what I get paid so I know it to be true.

Wipe the floor with me eh? Thats one way of putting it I guess :yawn:

I pity you and I pity the poor blokes who will get suckered in by you I sincerely do. But then its easy to prey on vulnerable people isnt it?

Claire,
That you get paid less does not prove you do equal work. If you are being underpaid for your work at your current employer go get another job. What women do is run to the Illuminati corrupted guvment to abuse businesses to pay them more than they are worth. There is a big case at walmart like this now.

Women always claim they do the same work as men. It's a joke. Women are vastly overpaid in the workplace in general. This has been proven over and over again on averages. Today it is non-PC to even crtiicise a womans work in the workplace. But just because us men do not openly criticse does not mean we think you are as good at us in the workplace. I decided to get out of corporate software development in 1989 (20 years ago now) when it because obvious to me that by allowing women into the profession the development lab I was working in would be destroyed. I was correct. 500 jobs and 5 years later the lab was shut down because the products were such rubbish when women were forced into the software development teams.

The best example of this is Microsoft Money. Bill Gates put Melinda in charge and she destroyed it. Quicken reaped the benefits.

Yes. Wiped the floor with you. You tried load of rubbish and put back the response it deserved. You want to be 'equal' go start making up for my estimated 200M killed in warefare. Apart from that, accept that you lead a very, very privileged life that has been created mostly by men.

You have not rebutted my fundamental point. That large numbers of men are dying in the UK based on the abuse they receive from the Illuminati courts which is only enabled by the perjury of the woman. You can't rebutt that because it is true.

And far from hatred. I am warning you that the actions of these millions of women are creating increased probability that you will be killed. Gee. Guess you don't want my kind of help.. ;-) Veronica is intelligent enough I believe to get the message.
globalman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby Catnap » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Do you V? Is this what Freemen are about? :puzz:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Catnap
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Essex, Britain

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 pm

strawmansarah wrote:
globalman wrote: All the PC who PROTECT you are MALE.
All the PCs who PROTECT you are ON OATH

Go and watch some videos of your much vaunted female PCs going about their job. They are a liability. As are the female firepersons.

Number of female firefighters killed at the twin towers on 9/11. ZERO.

Case closed Sarah.

After 40 years of 'feminism' not one female firefighter died that day.

Your claims of 'equality' are rebutted. They are unfounded.

That is just one of any of 1000 stats I could put here that clearly points out women want to be 'privilege princesses' and we are letting the men know this. You women have had plenty of time to give up your privleges to come down to equality. 40 years to be exact. You didn't. And you left all this evidence laying around for men to see. I said the backlash is coming. It's going to be nasty.

The question for women in the FMOTL movement in the UK and other free man movements in the UK is this.

Are you willing to be 'equal before the law'. And if you say yes, you have an obligation to go and remedy all those perjury cases and you have an obligation to adjust the punishment of all those women who committed crimes against men where the Illuminati corrupted courts gave them the 'womens pass' for punishment.

Simply put. If you hold yourself out as wanting 'equality' then it starts with 'equality before the law'.

And not to live up to that will be exposed as hypocrisy. Men have no problems being 'equal before the law'. Why do you women? And it is a fact you do.
Last edited by globalman on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globalman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:18 pm

OK globalman, you've made your points. But I won't accept these Forums turning into your own personal vendetta against anyone or any group.

Enough is enough.

Now you either start treating us (and that includes both the males and the females) with respect, or go back to Spearhead, the NF Hate Site.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi Veronica,
Well seeing I am not pushing any 'vendetta' it is not the case that I am turning these forums into a 'personal vendetta site'.

By the way, the Spearhead is not a Neo Fascist (I guess that is what you mean by NF) hate site. It is one of the best mens opinions sites there is out there today. If women don't like the opinions being expressed by men, especially around the abuse they are receiving women would be well advised to listen. I have actually been trying very hard to wake up the MRA area to exactly what Freeman etc is all about. They think I am a 'nutter' talking about the courts being corrupted....it's real funny that people are so siloed that they can't get OUT of their silo and notice what is happening just across the way. The issues of the MRAs and the Freeman area are exactly the same. Corrupted courts and guvments. The MRAs outnumber Free man members 100 to 1 easily. But neither group will listen to the other.

Women do not accept the position of the MRAs and hurl abuse and lies at them. MRAs do not accept the free man ideas and won't do simple things like read your book Veronica, which I posted into my spearhead into after I read it.

I am ringing the bell on a coupled of very important issues to women.

The depopulation agenda and the achievment of it by driving men away from women.
The large number of deaths of men from the process of that abuse.
That the claim of 'equality' of men and women has never been evidenced. It's just a claim open to rebuttal.

What women do with this is really up to them. Us men are addressing these issues without the help of women because they chose not to help. We asked. But women said 'no'.
globalman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby Catnap » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Why is such virrulent abuse and dishonour aginst women welcome on a FMOTL forum? What happened to all being free and EQUAL :thinks:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Catnap
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Essex, Britain

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Veronica wrote:Now you either start treating us (and that includes both the males and the females) with respect, or go back to Spearhead, the NF Hate Site.[/size]


"Im sad to see such hatred and demonisation here on FMOTL."

Veronica,
One thing I always find interesting is that women are 'entitled' to tell blatant lies about men and this is not seen as 'dis-respect' by the women.

Yet then women 'demand respect' from men while the man is being dis-respected.

One of the key messages of the MRA area is 'respect is earned'. I happen to agree with that point of view.

With respect to the claim of 'hatred' so easily flung about by women towards men to try and manipulate men.

All the labelling of 'hatred' by women of men is projection of the hatred that is just under the surface with large numbers of western women now.

This can be shown very quickly be a man being 'provocative', as I was, and one of the first responses being 'you hate women' when it's not true. If you look into the lame-stream media for yourself you will see the demonisation and villification of men via all channels possible. This has created the mindset in women of fear and hatred of men just below the surface. Just take a look. You will see it if you look for it. It is very, very unhealthy.

Example.
I saw an example the other day that is worth relating. I was not part of this. I was merely a witness. I was at a large shopping center and getting onto a bus to return to my apartment here in the UK. I was sitting on the bus waiting for it to leave.

I saw a woman pushing a stroller with a small baby in it trying to get a trolley for shopping from the que of trolleys.

I have no idea how she would plan to push a stroller with a small baby and a shopping trolley so I watched. She took her hands off the stroller to get the trolley. She was on an incline and the stoller took off with the baby in it and rolled towards the traffic leading into the shopping center. As luck would have it a taxi was waiting to turn into the traffic and the stroller struck the taxi and stopped. The cabbie, hearing the bump got out to investigate. Without the good fortune of having him there the child would have gone into the traffic to an unknown end. The cabbie checked the child to make sure it was ok. The mother, presumably, then arrived. She proceeded to yell at the cabbie and abuse him for reasons unknown. By this time another cab driver had joined and was gesticulating obviously saying something like 'hey what are you complaining about he just saved your babies life'. Finally the woman stormed off with rude hand signals and all and the men shrugged their shoulders.

Does this sound 'normal' to you?

When I watch what is going on around me I see these things all the time now. The women are extremely hostile and violent towards men. It's the incitement to violence knowing they will not be punished. It's very, very unhealthy. What people in the UK do about this is up to them but to deny this is going on is just putting your head in the sand.

Women may want to punish women who commit crimes to stop the escalation of this kind of abuse that is so prevalent today. It's not just men who commit crimes. Women are pretty 'equal' in that area you know. You could hardly tell that from what Jack Straw is talking about. He claims that women should never be incarcerated because mothers have a 'special role' in society. Aparently fathers do not.

The agenda is clear Veronica.

It's the depopulation via the mechanism of driving men and women apart. Men have reached out for 30 years and been rejected. There has been a lot of damage done. The results are quite disasterous. The longer women refuse to put an end to their attack on men the worse it's going to be.

When I first presented this information to women I was quite amazed they simply did not take it on board and say:

"GM, thanks for pointing this out. You are right, perjury is a crime and it needs to be punished to maintain the integrity of the lawful processes no matter the sex of the person committing the crime."


After nearly two years of ringing that bell with very few women picking up on it? Well, I am a little more 'provocative'. I used to be very polite but two years of western women hurling abuse at me no matter what I say? Well, I might as well be provocative, mightn't I?

There is not that much time left to be so diplomatic if you ask me. The stepping up of the police presence over the last 18 months in London is very ominous to me. At the station I am at now they have just placed three police officers that I see each night I come home. Why does my small station need three police officers? Why are they suddenly there? Why are they asking for volunteers to be police officers for 20 hours a month on the tube advertisements now? I've been in london a lot over the last 18 months and the police presence just gets to be more and more every passing month. It's not a good thing. Something is 'up' as they say.

I spent 6 months on the Irish Freeman group getting the message across and the men now 'get it'. Vince called me to ask me what my point was and what my story was and what I was trying to achieve. I told him exactly what I said on the show which is why he allowed me on the show. He knows that if the attack by women on men stopped, or is stopped, more men would be available for the defense. And if we run a case for the judge who stole from me? That would be a major victory.

Veronica,
I read your book and you sound like one of the most intelligent women I have come across in the UK. With your new court up and running I thought I would drop over and let you and others here know that you would be well advised to use it to stop the abuse of men if you can.

If you wish, you may want to look into the MRA area. Review the materials of the likes of Erin Pizzy, the founder of the first womans shelter in the UK who was forced to flee the country based on death threats of her feminist sistas. Read Christina Hoff Summers and her books. Check out 'angry harry' www.angryharry.com who is a psychologist and who has been talking about this stuff for 10 years in the UK. Check out the other families and fathers sites in the UK.

Then make your own mind up about reaching out to MRAs. They have thousands and thousands of members who are locked in the silo of believing their guvments are 'good' and that the abuse they are receiving is somehow a 'mistake'.

What the free man movement fails to realise is that MRAs are their natural allies and outnumber them 100 to 1. Men don't hate women. They just want a fair crack of the whip. They want the protection of law for them and their kids.

I can tell you this. The mood has been getting more nasty these last two years in the darker corners of the MRA areas. The MANcession in the US has made it clear to millions of men that they are being targeted and they don't like it. if women truely wanted to co-operate with men the MRA area is the area to co-operate with. You have to be careful because many of the groups seem to be subverted so you can't appeal to the leadership, you have to appeal to the men. The vast majority of whome are good men who have been lied to.

If you want to PM me please feel free to do so. I am off for a long weekend and have very little other time left so I'll leave you and your fellow forumers here in peace. I hope I have made it very clear that if the attack on men is stopped it is in the best interests of ALL people in the UK. If the attack on men continues I can see the situation where the men will just quit, or worse still, be willing to kill women and children in order to survive themselves. If the men trying to stop the coming cull are not successful then things are going to be very bad. Women do not want any more men alienated. They are not speaking out in public because those like me who do are immediately villified. But I can assure you men are talking in private and what they are saying is that they no longer wish to protect and provide for women.

If the Illuminati pull the trigger in the next few years? It's going to be bad for women. I'm talking Russia 1917-36 bad.
globalman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Catnap wrote:Why is such virrulent abuse and dishonour aginst women welcome on a FMOTL forum? What happened to all being free and EQUAL :thinks:

Claire,
we are not 'equal'. 'Equal' is the Illuminati kool-aid fed to women so they would attack and destroy their society because inequalities will always be found. That inequality exists does not indicate something 'wrong'. I can't play tennis like roger federer. I am not his equal in tennis. And he can't write C++ like I can either. We are NOT equal. It's a great tool of destruction 'equality' because the only way to achieve it is by taking everyone down to the lowest common denominator.

To be 'equal' you have to be as poor as the poorest person, as dumb as the dumbest person, and most importantly, you only get to live the same length of time. Equal implies the state enforces that 'equality'. 'Equality' is all about state totalitarian control over all things that must be 'equal'.

I am sure people here know of the proposal to bring in some sort of 'demise pill'. Obama is openly talking about counselling for euthenasia in the US 'health care reform'.

The question at hand for women to consider all across the free man movement is:

"Are women willing to be equal before the law to men?"

Today women are vastly privileged in the Illuminati corrupted courts. Not just FC but across all the courts.

The question that I am putting to women in the Free Man area in Ireland and Australia is the one above. Are women willing to give up their privileges in the courts? And if so, you have obligations to remedy crimes committed where the plaintiff brings a common law case against a defendent. Men in the UK might also like to put this question.

It is very likely the most critical question to ask the female membes of the free man movement.

It is not 'hatred' to ask difficult question of people. People might 'hate' answering them but that is THEIR problem. Me? I am happy to be equal before the law to my fellow men and women. I am happy to be tried by a jury of 12 men if I am charged with a crime and the other person is under oath and will suffer penalty of perjury for lying. Are women?

You guys have a court up and running. It will probably have it's problems early on. But if you can get it to work you will have lots of cases to try against MALE FC judges if you reach out to the MRAs. I would be FIRST in line to throw those scumbag MALE judges into jail. I have a case to bring against my MALE lawyer in Australia where I hope to have him thrown in jail for the rest of his life or some other similar punishment.

My cases are 2 MALES and one FEMALE from the legal fraternity. That's not 'equal' but those are the people who committed crimes against me.

That's not a 'vendetta'. They committed crimes. They should be punished. No-one is above the law. Those are the values I am living by. Punish people who commit crimes regardless of gender. That is all I ever asked from women in the free man movement. I was told 'no' by action so far.
globalman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm

globalman wrote:Punish people who commit crimes regardless of gender.
Agreed. That's what the law does.

However, it is not that way around; THE LAW PROTECTS. THAT'S what the LAW says.

Now will you pleeeeeeease give it a rest?
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Catnap wrote:Why is such virrulent abuse and dishonour aginst women welcome on a FMOTL forum?

Because there is not 'virrulent abuse' or 'dishonour against women' in anything I write. Facts can not 'abuse'. Facts can not 'dishonour'.

You claim 'abuse'. Women claim 'abuse' with anything they don't agree with nowadays.

In Australia it is 'abuse' if a man refuses to engage in discussion with a woman. The very opposite of abuse.

Women have made the meaning of the word 'abuse' so expansive that anything can be called abuse. This is one reason why men are disengaging from women in their millions.

By the way. Women claim 'abuse' when men speak their mind on an internet forum. Yet when a man is wrongfully arrested, thrown in jail for months with no trial, robbed of his house, his children, his assets, his future income women say 'suck it up' and the man is a 'whiner' if he 'complains'. It's call hypocrisy.

You might want to read what I have taken time to write here and on other sites because if you don't you will only hear it later, only it will come in a much more unpleasant form from men who have decided to restore the rule of law. The men ARE starting to get organised. Little by little.
globalman
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron