Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Thank you for your response. Let me take some time to digest fully but just a few questions and thoughts which spring to mind on initial reading:

"1. In early history women fought alongside their men. It was men who stopped women going to war and fighting until very very recently."

Women always like to point to very very small sample sets and then claim 'equal' status. 'Women fought alongside men' is true if there were two of them.

Facts:
US Vietnam war dead
Male : 58,000
Female: 8

It is true 'women died in the vietname war just like men did'. But it was hardly 'equal'. Men did say women were not allowed to fight in wars but today, 40 years into feminism, what is the ratio of war dead in Iraq? Women are not represented. Claire, women like who who present cowshit arguements like this are to be dismissed. ok?

"2. It wasn't just women who handed out white feathers in WWI and WWII. It was men too."

No-one has ever denied some men are scumbags. Especially the Illuminati scumbags. Trying to defend the actions of vast numbers of women by pointing out a very small number of men have done the same is a normal 'distract' technique used by women. I now teach young men to watch for these 'obfiscation' and 'distraction' techniques. Young men are amazed at how accurately my advice to them turns out to fit their situation. You just provided a little more evidence of this kind of technique claire.

"3. I am a woman who expects to be treated equally to a man. As an example I have worked in engineering all my adult life and have always been paid less for doing the same job as my male colleagues. Why is this fair when I do as good a job as them? Should women just be happy with this situation? Would you be? I would feel equally indignant if my male colleagues got paid less than me just because they are male and I am female. For me its about fairness and justness."

Then sign up to go to Iraq for a combat role and get blown up by a landmine or roadside bomb. Get your next of kin to send Veronica your death certificate. When you are dead from warfare you will have scored 1 for women in being 'equal' to men. Then there will only be about 200M more of you to go. You want to claim equality to me? Off you go. 'Equality' is Illuminati kool-aid and you women suck it up like honey.

The 'wage gap' lie has been totally debunked over and over again. It's a lie. Furthermore, women do not produce the same amount of work output to men in any area based on time. This has been well proven. That women imagine they are equal in the workplace does not make them so. All men are aware that women in the workplace is 'day care for adults'. If women were able to perform at or above men then men would hire them because of the profit motive. Women perform so poorly in the work place the only way they can get jobs is to FORCE men to hire them on threat of abuse from the Illuiminati corrupted guvment. When a workplace becomes 50% female it almost certainly fails. The reason that there are so few senior women manager is because they are terrible at it not because they are discriminated against. The reason there are ANY senior females in management is because they got their on the 'quota' which is discrimination against men. I've been in business 28 years. I've never seen any evidence to contradicted this in my personal life and there are no studies that I have been able to find that indicate women are even remotely able to perform work at a similar rate to men. NONE.

"4. I have never demanded from any man that he protect and defend me. Neither has any other woman I know. You seem to be tarring all women with the same brush. If the situation arose I would hope that men and women would defend one another."

I simply do not believe you have not noticed that ALL the police officers and soldiers who protect you are male. You live in a safe society, whether you 'demand' it or not, soley because men protect you. Period. You are so selfish and self centered you don't even know this and you are not grateful to those men who are protecting you without you even having to ask them. Or, would you prefer to handle your OWN safety. I think that your claim you have 'never demanded' a safe environment while availing of the benefit of such is just plain hypocrisy. You have massively benefitted from living in a safe society. If you want to see what an unsafe society looks like go to Johanessburg.

"If the situation arose I would hope that men and women would defend one another"

The situation has arisen in about a hundred million cases and women have refused to protect men. It's called Family Court. Your 'hope' is 'cowshit'. Millions upon millions of men have asked women to help in this situation. No woman in the UK over the age of 30 can say she has not heard of the men who dress up as batman and robin and climb buckingham palace and things. Because they do not turn up at your front door and personally ask you to help does not alleviate you of your obligation to help. By the way. I proved my point on this when I challenged the women on the irish free man group to try my ex fairly and justly. They could only muster up 3 such women in 5.5. months. Case closed. Women will not defend the rights of man if it was a woman who violated them. The evidence is not refutable.

By the way? When was the last time you saw a woman leap in to protect a man in a violent situation? Never. Even if she did, as depicted in movies like the Bourne Ultimatum, she would do no good at all. Sorry. Women are useless when it comes to violence. They are too small and too weak. And they are not willing to defend mens rights. I was quite amazed to read about Veronica which is why I listened to her radio interview, read her book and dropped by her site when the court was created. Veronica 'gets' it. Maybe she can pass my warning to you women in such a way as you get it? After all, I get the feeling from veronica she is genuine and genuinely wants to make a difference to both MEN and WOMEN in the UK. And the fastest way for that to happen is to stop the perjury of women and start a healing process that will take 40 years or so to accomplish.

"5. Men came up with the institution of marriage (courtesy of the male dominated church). Why? Because the male succession was so important to them - knowing that children were of their siring."

Men did come up with marriage. The Illuiminati. The agenda was population growth. Now the agenda is population reduction they are doing away with marriage. So what? There is acutally no 'point' to that statment.

No. It was not about knowing their children and paternity. In the UK paternity testing was brought in in the 1960s. So many babies were found not to be the fathers that this was quietly stopped. Women are not manogomous and they are not faithful any more than men. Women are hypergamous. There evidence for this is not refutable. The Illuminati place paternity with the father as a lever to make the father labour far beyond his personal needs. It's called slavery. Most men are happy to be slaves for the benefit of their children. In roman times paternity for roman citizens went with the father, paternity for slaves went with the mother.

The Illuminati know full well that if you want men who are compliant slaves and easily manipulated you get rid of the father.

"6. Women have played their roles in war time too. Driving an ambulance on the Somme was no tea party."

Ha, ha, ha. I love how women claim 'equality' while not actually being equal and point it out themselves and still can not see the hypocrisy. You claim equality? I estimate that you women are at least 200M behind on the 'war dead' stakes. I rebutt your claim to 'equality' until you meet the 51% mark for all the criteria I mentioned. Equal is equal. Not the cowshit women go on with. Plenty of men would have swapped going over the top to certain death for driving an ambulance. Such claims are laughable in a serious forum Claire. Men know they are laughable too. Us men are not letting your women get away with your laughable and ludicrous claims any more. We are going to put your feet to the fire and burn them until you either go and and get 200 million of you killed in warfare or you quite your claim to 'equality'. I'm done with 'equality'. So are many other men. You women are more than welcome to claim 'equal before the law' in which case all those women who were given the 'womens pass' for crimes need to be punished in line with men.

I say that if women claim 'equality' the FIRST place that needs to apply is before the law and in punishment for crimes. Women say different? So what? It is MEN who are going to re-establish the rule of law in Australia/Ireland. And most likely the UK as well.

"Chivalry is dead. Feminism killed it" Chris Rock.

"7. Neither I nor any woman I know has ever asked or expected a man to fight and/or die for women or anyone else for that matter."
Women voted for conscription in the US. Lots of them. Stop embarrassing yourself by deomstrating how little you know.
I don't know for sure but I think they voted for it in the UK as well didn't they?

"8. You are right - many women have been spared in conflicts such as the Civil War. Their just got raped and tortured by the male victors instead...."
Rape is an over-rated crime by women. Women are so blase about rape they will make a false allegation to explain being late to class on a university. Many men have pointed out that the blase attitude to wwwaaaapppppeeeeee by women damages the real victims of the crime of rape. A violent and intrusive crime that a very, very small number of women suffer.

One study found 70% of women who claimed 'rape' were still dating their 'rapist'. Rape has been redefined to be 'regretting having sex' and by that defintion I was 'raped' by all three women I had sex with up to my 44th birthday. Claire, you women can always be relied on to play the wwwaaaapppppeeeee card. Us men are now dismissing it. Men rape men FAR MORE OFTEN than men rape women. It's called 'prison rape'.

"9. Men are just as capable of lying as women. Human is as human does."
No. They are not. And I did the whole lying debate on the Irish Free Man site. Men pay a high price for being caught lying. Women do not. Women are more capable of lying and they do it orders of magnitude more often. As I pointed out. I think they don't even know they are lying. This statement is false.

"10. You obviously abhor feminism and yet the stance you seem to be taking is just as much of a polarised view."

Why would I 'abhor feminism'? Where did I say I 'abhor feminism'. That is only obvious to you. You lack the intelligence to understand what I am saying and that's not your fault. My steady supply of lovely eastern european women is the result of feminism. Communism is feminism in drag. I am merely educating men on how to make the most of the foolishness you women are engaging in.

I am also pointing out to women that the agenda for the foolishness you are engaging in is your slaughter. You seem to completely miss the point. I am ok. I have my plan for where to go and how to survive if the trigger is pulled by the Illuminati. If women had done as I proposed, stop the perjury of women and abuse of men, women would be in a much better position. It's not my responsibility to make women see sense. If women are so stupid as to take the swineflu vaccine and then have a miscarriage, which happened quite a bit, that's not my problem that they didn't listen to men like me telling them not to take it. Similarly, it's not my problem if women are killed in large numbers in the west having driven away men. My problem, self allocated, is to stop the deaths of so many men and to motivate men to defend themselves and those they choose to defend against the Illumninati. Women claim 'equality'. What they do for themselves is up to them. Feminism is a political ideaology. There is nothing to 'abhor' but a bunch of ideas. Why would I waste my time doing that?

"11. If a man is happy enough to have unprotected sex with a woman which results in a child then surely both the man and the woman should be equally responsible for that childs welfare?"

No. Absolutely not. Women love trotting this one out with the idea that sex obligates a man to pay her for the next 18 years. The woman has ALL the contraception choices the man has none apart from vasectomy which I recommend to all young men now. Angry Harry has done this topic to death for the UK. Further, it is very common for women to lie to get pregnant. If unprotected sex accidentally results in the conception of a child the man should have no obligations unless he chooses those obligations. The child can be adopted out. There are millions of couples around the world who would adopt a child in need. Women are merely using babies as a way to get money in the western world. The evidence of this is not refutable. Especially in the UK.

If the man has MARRIED the woman and has sex with his WIFE with the FULL INTENTION of creating a child and has ACCEPTED THE OBLIGATION of that child and that child is being created with FULL DISCLOSURE and FULL AGREEMENT by the WIFE then BOTH PARTIES are accepting the outcome. They are also agreeing that no one party can sieze the child in order to abuse the other. When a woman claims the is the 100% ower of a child and makes that petition to the state then the man has NO OBLIGATIONS should he choose to renounce his rights to that child. NONE. Note FULL DISCLOSURE. So lying wives (oops I forgot my pill) have waived the husbands obligations as far as I am concerned. If women want good men to marry they might start being honest. I believe that is far too high a bar for western women now. Eastern women clear it easily.

As far as I am concerned if the man has not MARRIED the woman then he has NO OBLIGATIONS to her. PERIOD. Men understand the position 'no ring, no commitment'. Women have lapped up the Illuminati Kool-aid of 'no fault divorce' which means there is no commitment possible in a marriage any more. So men are no longer participating in very large numbers. It's called 'the marriage strike' and it is well underway.

"12. As for your argument that all women can do different to men is to give birth to a child and nurture it as a baby - women could equally argue that all men can do is to provide sperm. Thats the trouble for me - this arguing between the two just devalues both men and women alike."

I said the only thing that women can do that men can NOT do is to give birth and nurture small children. Apart from that men are better at ALL other activities. Men created and built and maintain civilisation. Men are AWESOME creatures and I am very proud to be one of them. Only women devalue men. Men know real men are AWESOME and we like to be like real men.

"13. As a woman I am not superior to you and neither am I inferior. I am different to you and you are different to me. We both have strengths and weaknesses. To call all women stupid is just a valueless generalisation."

Claire,
you are very likely inferior to me in every way other than your ability to have babies. I will even make more worm food than you and better fertiliser as I am 100kgs and you are very likely not that heavy. Men are superior to women in all measureable ways. Dick Masterson wrote the book on this and it's hilarious as well as true. www.menarebetterthanwomen.com. On average men are vastly superior to women in all ways that can be measured. This is so much so the Illuminati had to invent complete bullshit like 'women have superior emotional intelligence' and 'women are better at multi-tasking' which women swallowed whole. Women are so stupid that they were sold cigarettes on the basis of calling them 'liberty lights' and 'freedom flares' like sticking a cigarette in your mouth somehow 'liberated' you from 'male oppression'. That's pretty stupid. I never used to call women stupid but I just can't argue with the mountain of evidence in front of me now. Put there by women by the way. if you had kept your collective mouths shut you might have been thought wise.. ;-) My grandmothers told me that.

However. Women have something men do not. They look pretty and they can produce babies. For the VAST MAJORITY of men that is more than enough 'added value' to 'protect and provide' for an adult lifetime. It is only women who devalue giving birth and nurturing children. Not men. Us men see these things of tremendous value. Just take a look at how many men have fought and died believing they were doing their best for the 'wife and children'. Women dismiss this sacrifice by men. Now? Us men are waking up to the fact our sacrifices have been seen as 'dismissed' so we are simply not doing them any more. Why would we? That would make us as stupid as women and we are simply not that stupid. Well, not the smarter ones of us anyway! LOL!!

You wanted your 'equality'. You wanted your 'liberty'? Well? Now you are going to get it. Celebrate! Because you are going to come down from you position of vast privilege to the swamp with the men. And the men will compete with you and they will walk all over you.

Women have been 'competing' with a competitor who did not turn up. Now? We are starting to turn up and you wimminz immediately 'throw a tizzy'. Well guess what? We don't care about your little 'tizzys' any more than we care about a man throwing a 'tizzy'. Women thought that being 'equal' was about emasculating men and turning them into eunuchs like women. Nope. Men, real men, don't like that shit. We like to compete and the winner take the spoils. Women like to co-operate and communise the community to the detriment of all. The greeks even made plays about the communistic nature of women and how if they are given voting rights they destroy a soceity. Try looking up the 'Assembly Women'. A play in greek times about women sneaking into the voting chamber in beards and voting in communism.

Women are communists by nature because that means taking the proceeds of someone elses labour from them by force of the state. Men are capitalist in nature because they want to pass the benefit of their labour to their children. The evidence for this is not refutable. Men will labour hard for their wife and children. Women are not even capable of labour approaching that of the average man. Any job that requires strength or the massive processing power of the MANtastic male brain can not be performed by women. That is why there are no women fireMEN, Soldiers, programmers, fighter pilots or racing car drivers worth the label. Women do jobs that take no strength and little intelligence. This is why you see them ruining our schools and our public services. Pretty much ALL men know this but it is not PC to say it. Well? Guess what? PC is just one more Illuiminati tool to control thought and men are starting to break out of it by claiming the right to freedom of speech and then defending that right. Women don't get to tell us what we can and can not say. ;-)

Ann Coulter and a dozen other authors have done the math and charts on guvment expenditure in relationship to women getting the vote. When women get the vote they vote to 're-distribute the wealth'. Which means from men to women. Ann Coulter has gone so far as to say that women should not vote because they vote so irresponsibly when concerned for the over-all health of the society. She is on record as saying that if you want a healthy society and healthy economy women must not be allowed to vote. Yes. She is a woman. She has even said that if all amercian women would give up the vote she would be on the top of the list.

Further, the only reason women have the vote is that the Illuiminati gave it to them in the prelude to bringing in global communism in 1936. None of the claimed 'benefits' of women having the vote have ever eventuated. And yes, the world has been run as a global communist cartel since the great depression. Anyone who understands the money system knows this is a fact. G Edward Griffin documents the details of the global money system in his great book 'The creature from jekyll Island'. They can't hide the money system so they lie about it.

Women always see my posts as an 'attack' on women because women see anything they don't agree with as an 'attack', especially when it is true and they have not arguments against it. Playing the 'victim of an attack' card in order to obfiscate and divert attention from the issue at hand, the fact that western women are now liars and hyocrites in the vast majority and they might like to address that issue, is standard. This is feminism brainwashing kicking in. I have done nothing but place a few facts, easily verifiable by anyone who cares to, and some personal experiences and personal opinion to which I am entitled. Women commit perjury in the courts in massive numbers and other women don't object. That evidence is not refutable.

I have pointed out the UK is not my problem and I am not about to ask women in the UK to do anything at all. I am not asking men in the UK to do anything at all either. Indeed, my first comment here was to offer my services to the common law court so I could learn and bring these skills to Australia/Ireland if I can to help reduce the death rate of men in these two countries. I am intersted in reducing the death rate of men. Women are interested in maintaining their privileges. The evidence for THAT is also not refutable.

I have commented that in the UK women would be well advised to punish women who committed perjury against a man to abuse him using the Illuminati corrupted state. What you women do with that is up to you. But make no doubt, it is happening, and pretty much ALL women in the UK know it's happening. Men live in fear of being divorced in the UK and women lap that up like a cat laps up milk.

Well? It had to end sooner or later. And I think it's going to end sooner. But it has nothing to do with me. Two countries is more than enough trouble for me. But the men here might like to be thinking for themselves what their position is. I am helping one UK man who has been severely abused but I really can't afford the time to do much more.

Ladies,
do what you will. But rubbish replies like Claires will be dealt with most severely. I deal with such rubbish the same way whether said by a woman or a man. No one is going to put any evidence here that contradicts what I have said because what I have said is extensively researched and been found to be true. Spurious arguments and efforts to distract and divert attention away from the men who are dying from the abuse of FC and the perjury women are creating, my very single focus, will not work.
globalman

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

For heaven's sake V, are you allowing this???? REALLY??? This vile hatred is what passes for REASON here now??? Jeez........ :yawn: :yawn: :puke: :puke:

This man says he wants to take all men like him somewhere away from us female harridans. Please post a PayPal link, as I for one would be VERY willing to contribute to his fund. It's the ONE thing I wholeheartedly agree with - he is really onto something with that idea!
Last edited by strawmansarah on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby Catnap » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Rubbish reply eh? How nice.

The wage gap is not a lie. Its been my own experience for nearly 15 years. Not hearsay but fact. There are many women policemen so no they are not ALL male :psst: etc etc

I was happy to have a reasoned debate but thats not possible for you and its not what you are interested in is it?

Im sad to see such hatred and demonisation here on FMOTL.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 pm

From what I read, this man has another relevant point; Women, he says, apparently don't like him.............................. :psst:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby Catnap » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 pm

I cant imagine why not :shh:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Mind you, this will just be the 'typical female response - not agreeing with him' attitude. Shame on us.... :shh:
strawmansarah

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:51 pm

strawmansarah wrote:For heaven's sake V, are you allowing this???? REALLY??? This vile hatred is what passes for REASON here now??? Jeez........ :yawn: :yawn: :puke: :puke:

This man says he wants to take all men like him somewhere away from us female harridans. Please post a PayPal link, as I for one would be VERY willing to contribute to his fund. It's the ONE thing I wholeheartedly agree with - he is really onto something with that idea!

Sarah,
your propblem is there is no hatred, vile or otherwise no matter how much you claim there is.

Oh..and Claire, having been so thoroughly trounched, also finds 'hatred' where none exists.

Women can be relied on to find 'hatred' in extremely well evidenced facts being placed in front of them. They do it all the time at spearhead and many other places.

You are both more than welcome to trip over to the irish free man site or spearhead where I have written many times I love eastern european women and the one western woman who stood by me and acted honourably.

As far as 'oppressing women'. Women like you claim men like me want to 'oppress' women. That's simply a lie. One more lie. As for the little snied remark that I can't get any women to like me? That's really funny. Since my separation I dated three western women who turned out to be batshit insane. I mentioned that in my interview. I have also dated about 20+ eastern european women 4 of which made 'fav' status. My fav#1 has lasted through that whole two years though we seem to be drifing apart now. Women thrown themselves at me because I have money and a track record of being a great husband. They don't care about me one bit more (or less) than my wife did. Ladies, you can deal with the issue at hand in your country which is the deaths of so many men due to the puerjury of women wielding the corrupted state. Or you can tell lies about me. I am used to women telling lies about me. Remember, my ex told lots and lots of them to a court in order to steal from me. You think you have any better lies to tell than calling me an adulterer, wife beater, bad father who abandoned his family? All allegations her father and son were furious were made?
Last edited by globalman on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globalman

Postby globalman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Catnap wrote:Rubbish reply eh? How nice.

The wage gap is not a lie. Its been my own experience for nearly 15 years. Not hearsay but fact. There are many women policemen so no they are not ALL male :psst: etc etc

I was happy to have a reasoned debate but thats not possible for you and its not what you are interested in is it?

Im sad to see such hatred and demonisation here on FMOTL.

Actually Claire it is a lie and it has been proven time and time again. That you feel you are being paid less than others is your problem. Women complain about being paid less but they don't do anything about it. Managing your income is YOUR problem.

I loved a recent video of 'what does a female PC do? She holds the hat of a male PC as he tries to break down a door.' Female PCs do not protect you. Indeed, female PCs are diluting the protection afforded women because when female PCs are sent out with male PCs they are a liability in a violent situation. All the PC who PROTECT you are MALE. There are a whole lot of other PCs being paid for not doing anything useful. This has been well documented.

You are welcomed to reasoned debate. Not a bunch of lies that have been thoroughly debunked for years. Try educating yourself before entering into a debate with me because I will wipe the floor with you for pushing lies as I just did... ;-)
globalman

Postby Catnap » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:58 pm

No - I know what my male colleagues get paid and what I get paid so I know it to be true.

Wipe the floor with me eh? Thats one way of putting it I guess :yawn:

I pity you and I pity the poor blokes who will get suckered in by you I sincerely do. But then its easy to prey on vulnerable people isnt it to vindicate your own personal vendetta against women :puke:
Last edited by Catnap on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

globalman wrote: All the PC who PROTECT you are MALE.
All the PCs who PROTECT you are ON OATH
strawmansarah

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors