Moving GMs Responses from court dejour thread

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

COURT DE JURE shall be IN SESSION on (split)

Postby globalman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Veronica wrote:No. 1: Welcome Globalman! (I heard your interview with Vince)

Hi Veronica,
nice to be welcomed by a western woman. It doesn't happen to me that often any more!! LOL!! They all hate me because I proposed the idea that they should be held accountable for their crimes....Oh..and I think they don't like a few other comments I make too! LOL! Strangely enough, I am still waiting for evidence in rebuttals rather than just "you have a small penis and you can't get laid" type responses. LOL!!

I am afraid I don't have any case to bring in England. I have 2 in OZ and 2 in Ireland. So I am dead keen to learn and assist in any way I can. I have no idea how many British men are dying each year from the abuse of FC and CSA. I guess it's about 12,000. So it was nice to see FC issues as one of the points you wish to focus on here. Having found John Harris over a year ago and then the guys at deadbeatdadsassociation you guys in the UK are well ahead of us in Ireland and Australia. I 'went to school' on John and dbdas work to lift us from 'nowhere' to 'cases to run' in both those places. I am amazed how little people are helping each other. Really amazed.

I used to be pretty amazed that women openly condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion and theft. Now? I just see it as 'normal' for women to do that. The evidence is in the shattered lives of these men and their children. It's all around us but apparently it is now a 'crime' to 'upset a woman' by stating the facts of the matter. That sounds real 'empowered' to me! LOL!! gggrrrrrlllll power means never having to hear the truth apparently. LOL!! I laugh a lot at western feminised women because they really are so ludicrous in their assertions. "Gender is a social construct" vs "I was born lesbian and it is just the way I am". Sure.

I wonder if you, as a woman, might pass comment in a separate thread about the western womans current perchant (and the almost universal support of the 'sistahood') to commit perjury to give the Illuminati sponsored legal system the 'green light' to abuse men and steal their children?

Apart from Christina Hoff Summers and Erin Pizzey the ranks of the women who will speak out about these henous crimes is almost zero.

I said to women 2 years ago if they wanted good husbands to marry they need to show respect and protect the good husbands there are. They laughed at me. Well? A lot of women are not laughing at me any more. Now they hurl abuse at me telling men not to marry or have children when the Declaration of Feminism openly stated that one of it goals was the end of marriage. Those women who call themselves feminist did not bother to take the time to read what they were actually calling themselves and what the goals of their political masters really were. Namely depopulation to 10% of current human population levels.

You and I both know the 'marriage license' is fraudulent based on non-disclosure and that the courts/CSA can be denied jurisdiction. So I am writing into my book how men can legally divorce their wives and refuse the corrupt FC and collect their money and belongings and LEAVE. Women should have thought about that while they were abusing me and so many other men like me.. ;-)

Women might have thought about being good enough wives that men WANTED to be with them rather then taking the tack that the men HAD to stay with them because it was 'cheaper to keep her'. A LOT of men I talk to tell me that if they could only get out with 20-30% of their assets and no stealing from their future income they would leave their wives in an eyeblink. Indeed. Quite a good percentage have said that if they would only keep their future income they'd be happy to walk away with nothing. All they want is to be left alone and not abused. They've had enough abuse and they are sick and tired of it. I talk to a LOT of men like that. It is an indictment on women like my wife that I see living alone as MUCH more pleasant than living in the same house as her. Lots of men report the same. That their wives work very hard to make their lives more difficult rather than easier. This is so different to what I saw in my family when I was young.

That women have been so willing to use the state (and not that the people they use are mostly MEN) to abuse MEN can not be hidden. It does not matter what women say now. Their actions have spoken louder than their words. Women are going to have to deal with this credibility issue they have created for themselves. Us men are waiting to her how women are going to deal with this.

I have proposed that while women CLAIM equality then they must also mean 'equal before the law' which is not the case today. Women are massively privileged by the Illuminati corrupted legal system. I will continue to tell young men to point blank refuse marriage and children until such time as women are either held as 'equal before the law' or relegated to 'lawful status of children'...each woman to decide for herself of course. When we see a few thousands of these women who have committed perjury in order to abuse a man be tried fairly and justly and appropriately punished I might consider saying something different. But while women condone perjury and the abuse of men by the state based on that perjury, for which the evidence at hand is not refutable, I will keep up my campaign to stop men marrying or having children all together. You see. Us men can wait. Women in the 30-40 bracket can not. There are many childless women nowadays...and they do love their cats instead of their grandchildren.
globalman

Re: COURT DE JURE shall be IN SESSION on 5th April 2010

Postby strawmansarah » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:02 pm

What a load of misogynistic clap-trap!

Have you any idea how prejudiced you are?

I am deeply offended by your arrogant assumptions!

I am a woman who has been forced to bring up two children on my own with NO HELP from their dead bead dad. :ouch:

People are people. Peroid.

You, I, nor anyone else has ANY right to pre-judge ANYONE else in the way you do.

So much for Sovereignty/Freedom. Shame on you :shh:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby Farmerboy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Actually...

I think the comment may be directed towards the fact that men are brought up one way with a series of beliefs. Then - all of a sudden - it all changes, and they don't know what to do. To take that person then and there and make them do things against their will is a form of abuse.

We should seperate global beliefs and our own experiences. They are different and we need to see beyone them.

Everyone is entitled to their point of view and their privilage to have a point of view should be defended. It is not the done thing to judge others by our own values because they may be flawed. That is not progressive.

Let the discussion continue.

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby strawmansarah » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Farmerboy wrote:that men are brought up one way with a series of beliefs
.. is what perpetuates the nonsense. Change, people. GROW!
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby Farmerboy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:16 am

I quite agree. As a species, we need to evolve.

And we need to do it naturally, not because they have just invented the 3d holographic television set. That is evolution of technology and not of the species.

However, as father of one girl and one boy, there are differences in behaviour and I make the effort to let them grow. As an example there are no bars to which sport they do, they both fish f'rinstance. And even then, one wants to do ballet and the other wants to play with guns - even though we've got real ones in the house. :puzz:

Each generation has to learn for itself.

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 am

strawmansarah,

I may have your first 'customer':

One 'Deputy District Judge Tomlin' who, despite refusing to confirm he was acting under oath AND admitting he had some £9000 of shares in the Claimant's Company, issued an 'Order' against my strawman (approx £4000) thus affecting my ability to trade lawfully in commerce using this name. This 'order' also makes threats of stealing my lawfully owned property should I fail to comply before the 4th May 2010.

Evidence to these facts can be supplied by way of a recording of this unlawful hearing.

Other points to note:
Mr Tomlin freely admitted that, under the fractional reserve banking system, the Claimant had suffered no actual, material loss.
Mr Tomlin freely admitted that the claimant had supplied NO CONTRACT, NO TERMS AND CONDITIONS of alleged contract. (despite them citing aforementioned T and C's in their written claim)
Mr Tomlin himself pointed out that the 'statements of account' supplied as 'evidence' of the alleged debt clearly state that the account was now closed, and the balance showing was £0.00
Mr Tomlin then went on to offer argument for the claimant's agent (who was initially at a loss to explain this zero balance) by way of suggesting that this alleged debt 'may have been transferred to a different account'.
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby 1965freeman » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 am

PS happy to lend my skills in media production, perhaps to produce/post summaries/verdicts on YouTube etc. in a simple, straightforward manner.
drew:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby Dipsy » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 am

I don't think you can just go and setup a court dejure without backing not when the other side only recognizes commerce. You need to serve notices on Key PTB they you have a right to form and recognition of this fact. Once the claim of right has matured you then have it on record it was agreed by acquiescence. If you don't do this you have no contract in place and you can be arrested for impersonating a judge, a policeman etc with no backing you are lawfully formed de-jure. IF and WHEN you have contracts in place you then have unrebutted LAWFUL EXCUSE together with liens and damages of 100 million quid against trespass.

This is dangerous to do this if you have no backing. A swat team will be round and the little group of illegal dejure will be rounded up under Domestic Terrorism and you will be banged up without trial with NO backing or support from anywhere.

Anyway this is why I suggested forming County Assemblies instead because you have power in numbers. You see what gives a judge or a policeman authority? The answer is an oath! Without an oath they have NO authority. An assembly swears an oath and is backed by other people to uphold common law and gives attestation to each other as witnesses.

The Restore America Plan actually started of forming assemblies but they have a very big advantage in so much as they have a constitution and some point in time to roll the clock back. So it made it much easier for them to form a dejure in each state and hit the entire country in one fail swoop. Because we don't have that luxury unless we roll back the clock 500 years and write our own constitution this is a mammoth task and people will just spend all their time arguing what the constitution should be. The RAP plan also has military backing as well as international court backing from the Hague and Supreme court. As the US plan unfolds let it spread globally and dejure will follow here in the not too distant future. In the meantime an assembly is a fast track route to our redemption.

For example lets take Sarah in Torquay she could easily form an assembly of 25 in the county of Devon. They privately contract with the PTB and then have the power of Political Will. This will give the 25 immunity almost immediately. As others see the benefits they will join and form their own assemblies and the process will become viral. Assemblies are already part of our history but even the public government run assemblies in the UK have all been disbanded in recent months thus the offices of assemblies are VACANT. They are just sitting there waiting for us to go and grab them on use them for Private non combatant common law use.
Dipsy

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 pm

1965freeman wrote:strawmansarah, I may have your first 'customer': One 'Deputy District Judge Tomlin'
Noted. Although he's in a loooong queue! :clap: Their time will come. Soon. :cheer:

DIPSY: I've PM'd you...
strawmansarah

Postby globalman » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:07 pm

strawmansarah wrote:What a load of misogynistic clap-trap!

Have you any idea how prejudiced you are?

I am deeply offended by your arrogant assumptions!

I am a woman who has been forced to bring up two children on my own with NO HELP from their dead bead dad. :ouch:

People are people. Peroid.

You, I, nor anyone else has ANY right to pre-judge ANYONE else in the way you do.

So much for Sovereignty/Freedom. Shame on you :shh:

So Sarah,
please point out anything I have said that is not true. You might want to take it to a new thread.

By the way.

What a load of misogynistic clap-trap!

That is not true. It is a lie. True statements are not 'misogynistic'. What I said is not 'clap-trap'. It is very important stuff. So you have said something that is blatantly false in trying to attack a set of true statements. Well done. That's how women 'argue'. Throwing around lies when they don't have an argument to make. ;-)

Also. The statement you have made with respect to no help from the 'dead beat dad' is also a classic way of women 'arguing'. You find one isolated and non-representative example and you throw it around as justification for your lies and your put downs and 'shaming language'. You say 'shame on you'. But you don't say shame on the women who commit perjury and abuse men. Nope. That's perfectly ok by you, is it?

If you are going to make up lies, use unrepresentative examples and shaming language in your efforts to try and present an 'argument' to me you had better be prepared to back it up. Why? Because I treat women how they said they wanted to be treated. As 'equal' which to me means I treat them like men because I am not about to come down to the level of 'argument' of women like you. I have pretty much put paid to the 'womens arguments' on the Irish Free Man site. If you want to trip over there to see just exactly what I have said you are welcome.

Personally? I will not tolerate women calling themselves my 'equal' because they are not. I do not support perjury like the vast majority of western women do. 'Equality' is just Illuminati brainwashing. I will not tolerate women telling my what I can and can not do as you have tried to do in typical womans fashion here. Women do not get to tell me what I can and can not do. ok?

I am not 'pre-judging' western women so that is another lie Sarah. Two is such a short post. I have done plenty of reading and research and talking to western women these last two years. Guess what. They know that women commit perjury with impunity and they won't do anthing about it while they claim 'equality' to men. The correct description for such people is 'liar and hypocrite'.

I bet you can't find too many men who say that it's ok for a man to rape a woman and would not do anything about it if he saw that happening. Yet I can show you millions of women who say it's perfectly ok for a man to be 'raped' in court via perjurous claims, to lose his children, his house, his assets and most of his future income. If you women did not want us men calling you 'liars and hypocrites' then you would be best served to fairly and justly try and punish all those women who committed perjury to abuse a man using the Illuminati corrupted state. There are millions of such women in the UK. When I see these women being severely punished for their perjury and the child abuse they committed then I might start to soften my line.

Oh...but only after women are:
51% of war dead
51% of workplace dead
51% of incarcerated
51% of homeless
51% of alimony payers
51% of child support payers.

You woman claim 'oppression' in any field where men are the majority when it suites you like you want quotas for 40% of boad level jobs. But I don't see any woman campainging against the 'oppression' of women in those 6 categories. Do you?

Please point me to the womens organisations who are campaigning to make sure women are 51% of these groups. I have not found one in the entire world. But they must exist, right? After all, you women want 'equality' right? And these things are so 'unequal' today that you must be campaigning to 'fix the inequalities' right? It's called 'hipocrisy' Sarah. Women are NOT campaigning for 'equality' in these areas. They are not even campaigning for 'equality before the law'. They are campaigning for massive legal privileges without the possibility of becoming a member of any of those 6 groups.

Sarah? Us men are sick to death of rubbish replies like yours. We are sick to death of the lies. We are sick to death of the hypocrisy. We are not going to tolerate them any more. We are going to slam such arguments down so hard it will make your teeth rattle. We are going to expose people who make them so fast that other women will not be willing to venture their rubbish arguments because they know the same treatment will be afforded them. I am totally DONE with treating western women like 'privilege princesses'. I treat them like men. And women don't like it one little bit.

What I propose men do with the 'women problem' we have at the moment in our defense from the Illuminati is real simple and women can choose for themselves:
1. Women choose to be 'equal before the law'. (And that means equal to men)
2. Women choose to renounce their claim for equality before the law and claim the lawful status of children and tie themselves to a man who will be held responsible for her actions.

If you claim women are 'equal before the law' to men then you had better get started prosecuting all those women who committed perjury just like men work their arses off prosecuting men who are accused of rape. Even those men who are accused of rape where the accusation is ludicrously false do men work hard to determine the fact of the matter. And you and I are both fully aware that in the UK a woman who makes a false rape allegation will not be punished. (Though you might point to a woman recently being given 3 months for a false rape allegation.)

Otherwise you are going to find the situation that occured in New York recently being far more common here in the UK. A woman was reported raped on a train platform in full view of the security guard and he did nothing about it. He just called the cops. If woman want the 'protection of the man in the street' then women are going to have to afford men the 'protection of law'. And we have been severely missing the protection of law these last 30 years or so.

By the way. I am not here to argue the point. I am here to offer my services to this court so that I can take that experience and apply it in justly and fairly trying people alleged to have committed crimes. Those people would include women who commited perjury to stop the attack on men because women would not stop it when politely asked. My ex being first on the list. However, I also propose to run three cases against two magistrates and a judge two of which are male. Unlike women I do not see crime through the fish-eyed lense of 'gender'. As far as I am concerned the sex of the person should not be used as an excuse for lighter treatment as pretty much ALL women so strongly support today. And before you try one word on that I remind you of the case where a woman committed pre-meditated murder by learning how to make napalm and put napalm on her husband and set him alight killing him. She was called 'an example for the future generations' by none less than Cherie Blair and she was given an award. Did any women protest the fact that a woman who so callously murdered her husband was given an award? No. Women didn't. Not a peep.

When women not only do not denounce the horrendous murder of a man who has been found guilty of no crime but give her an award, a house, and hand back her children you had better be ready for the backlash of such disgusting behaviour from men. You don't hand out awards to murderers. Ok?

Can you imagine the furor of Tony Blair gave a man an award for napalming a nagging wife in her sleep and burning her to death? Really? Can you imagine it? It's called HYPOCRISY and we are SICK AND TIRED OF IT. You women claim 'equality'? Well guess what. Equality is coming for you and it's not going to be pretty.

PS. Why would you think I cared about offending women? Women are offended at anything they don't agree with. ;-) The vast majority of western women did not care about me when my children were kidnapped. Nor do they care about ANY man when his children are kidnapped. They go with the herd and support the woman no matter what. If you want men to care about you and your opinion then you had better care about them when they are being unlawfully abused. And men in the UK are being abused so severely many thousands of them kill themselves every year. Recently I had a woman tell me it was more important to save dogs at the RSPCA than to bother about the men committing suicide. Yes. Many women consider a mans life less important than a dogs life because, you know, we are all just animals in the end. Do you have any idea how insulting it is for a woman to openly proclaim that mens lives are less important than dogs lives and more should be done to protect stray dogs than good husbands? Once you know how insulting that is then tell me about how 'offended' you are.
globalman

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors