WHAT THE F**K

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

WHAT THE F**K

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 pm

WHAT THE FUCK!!! To all the contributors on this forum, past present and for those to come... the trust (whoops freudian slip ) TRUTH is out...

"I'm seriously tempted to lock the entire board, PERMANENTLY, and then you can ALL fuck off with your heads totally up your backsides.

You want to waste your life discussing this crap? Go right ahead. Start your own Board. (Or post it all on TPUC ... they are stupid enough to listen to you)

You are all so fucking sure of yourselves ... AND YET shit-scared TO ACTUALLY do ANYTHING!

Let's run through the scenario, shall we?

1. You've spent months working this all out

2. You have liens on .... actually nobody ...

3. You have gained ... actually nothing ... the reason being that - under this CORRUPT SYSTEM - there is never anything to gain ..."

well... now ya all know it. Must be true coz it was said by V... yes V for VERONICA
we all have our heads totally up our backsides... and straight from the horses arse whoops meant mouth, horses mouth... Thanks V now we know what you really think. Good luck with the new book by the way.... "TRUST ME" sounds like a real good read.... Ok, outta here...my last post has been a pleasure. Now wheres the "for fuck sake get me outta here button?" ... difficult to find with your head up your arse xxx
paulgrayson1961

Re: WHAT THE F**K

Postby holy vehm » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Thankyou for your contribution, its been erm, what, nothing, bye bye.

locked, banned and dumped where the shit goes.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: WHAT THE F**K

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks hv.

If anyone ever needs a practical demonstration of "a zealot" ... just talk to someone who has "studied all about trusts ... and therefore knows everything about everything".

(NOT).

I just don't understand why they can't all piss off ... start their own Forums .. and leave all the rest of us in peace.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Chamber of Horrors