Greetings!

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Greetings!

Postby Agven » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:49 am

Greetings.

This looks like a very informative forum. I must say, though, that I am a bit of a sceptic whenever something new and seemingly strange is presented to me. I need a lot of convincing. That is not your job - it is my job to be convinced by considering information and deciding if I accept it.

Sorry, but I am now going to go on a rambling explanation of where I stand and what I believe. Better to get things out into the open.

I do not believe that human-exacerbated climate change is false. I believe we are damaging the planet. I don't believe in the Illuminati or giant lizards in human form. I don't believe that the 11th September, 2001 terrorist attacks were anything except Islamic terrorist attacks. The same goes for the London ones in 2005.

I do believe that big business, including the banks, is corrupt and controls many polititians and government agencies - but I don't believe it controls the world.

I don't believe the UK or the Crown owns the US or that the Vatican or the UN owns everything and everyone.

I do believe we need to fight the corrupt political system in the UK and US and the anti-terrorist laws they use to curtail our freedoms. But we have to be careful in fighing them openly because Right can be trumped by Might. I'm sure many people in Nazi and Soviet courts had right and the law on their sides but they still ended up in the concentration camps and gulags. Whilst I'm about it, I do not believe those who deny the Holocaust. And I don't believe in Zionist plots. And I don't support or condone many of the things that Israel is doing, but I understand why they are doing them.

I am about half-way through Mary Croft's book. It is interesting and informative but I don't believe many of the things she says and I find the references to money confusing.

That is all I can think of to write for now.

I believe that all sentient beings should have, at the very least, the right to life.
Agven

Re: Greetings!

Postby kliff » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi Agven,

Welcome.

The best advice I can impart is, read, read and read again then research and understand and QUESTION EVERYTHING.

:shake:
Last edited by kliff on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Agven » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Thanks, Kliff. I have all your records.

You will understand if I question your advice to question everything. :mrgreen:
Agven

Postby kliff » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Sorry, don't understand the question :giggle:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Agven » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:37 pm

:clap:
Agven

Postby Veronica » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Agent Agven ... you are way out of your depth here on this Forum. It's not the right place for you.

Banned by Username & IP Address. Don't try & take the piss out of us Agent Agven
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Chamber of Horrors