Not welcome, so leaving.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Not welcome, so leaving.

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:20 pm

hi again, "As for the law thing? Remember! ALL laws are a form of control by fear (thats not freedom)", laws are to protect the weak against the tyranny of the strong, without law the tyrants will always win, and freedom to be tyrants for some will always mean enslavement for others, long live the law of the land, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby huntingross » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Arten wrote:The only idiot is this idiot Hoops he obviously has no idea how mind control works and that says it all really.

Three Cheers Veronica for standing up to a arrogant pig. Er Pun intended :grin:

Are we not bigger than this ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby woodman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Ah dearie me Hoops, what we gonna do with you eh, I'd be of the opinion that it would be a shame if you stopped posting here, after what has happened to me, I am interested in what a decent serving Police Officer has to say. Unfortunately, I agree with those who believe that the majority of Officers are thugs, bullies and robots, and as you are a member, you are always going to be singled out here, but I dont think that anyone here has attacked you personally, just rather the Police in general.

You've always had stick here and continued to post when other Officers have given up and slagged us off on the Police forum, I've admired you for that. But it is not half as bad as the stick a freeman gets on the Police forum. :grin:

Posters here have just been brutally honest about their feelings towards the Police and when I was reading the Police reality show thread, I could see the reasons why you reacted the way you did, I wouldn't blame you for showing anger, but you or any others weren't banned or your posts deleted. Imagine writing a similar post on the Police forum eh, I'd say they would come down on you like a ton of bricks. So I think V and the mods here have been honest and reasonable as they are with all posters here.

Then again, if I'd have shown a similar kind of anger in reaction to being kidnapped by the Police, I honestly believe the threat to kick fuck out of me would have been carried out, so I had to control my emotions, so I must admit to being surprised when I read your comments in that thread, as you are usually in control yourself.

Personally, if I saw a Police Officer in distress it would really depend on the individual circumstances, I can't see myself standing by while someone was being hurt, but that would be a decision I would make at that time. The example you gave regarding a woman Police Officer would never happen where I live as woman Officers are not allowed to patrol alone. But in all honesty, I can see why many people would not help the Police and I'm sure you realise that getting angry is no way to change those opinions. As Jim says, building bridges is the way and you have played a part here in that, but no one said it would be easy.
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Nebulous » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 pm

enegiss wrote:laws are to protect the weak against the tyranny of the strong, without law the tyrants will always win, and freedom to be tyrants for some will always mean enslavement for others, long live the law of the land, peace

Probably best we put this down to a difference of opinion i think, my opinion being that in a sane society you would not have tyrants preying on the weak in the first place, you just need to remember what it is that creates these tyrants.
Nebulous

Postby Nebulous » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:52 pm

huntingross wrote:
Arten wrote:The only idiot is this idiot Hoops he obviously has no idea how mind control works and that says it all really.

Exactly Huntingross, but it is hooples that gets an ear full off "V", while Arten continues to be allowed to run riot with his insulting, abusive, aggresive and childish behaviour.
Nebulous

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 pm

in a sane society the police would only stop breach of the peace, but we are not and probably never will be a sane society whilst poverty and greed exist, if we come to a time when we never need police we will all be already dead. (and i would be hard pushed to believe it will happen in my lifetime) as things are, greed is rampant and poverty is accepted as the norm, so we need law to fear the tyrant into good common behaviour :shake: but i think common law rules, and i would never be swayed to believe differently :grin: peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby treeman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Sorry to see you go/gone Hoops, but you got to remember that WE are the employer, and YOU, are the employee.
At least you wont be sat alone, in the canteen. I wish you the best in your CHOSEN career.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Farmer » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Personally I am sorry that you have decided to go. In another thread Veronica made the point in a reply to me that "All the "Good Cops" are EX-Cops". I don't agree with this, but all the good cops I have come across in the police are in their 50's or later and are just waiting to get their pension; they are not going to rock the boat. But I do personally know several much younger that are ex cops. I think at some point in the future you will discover that the decision will be made for you and you will be told to leave the force. They will decide for you which side of the fence you will have to be. I would like you to stay, but start to contribute to the knowledge base in the forum. So far you have just been looking at us from the outside. You need to become part of the solution, not continue on the fence.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby joefree » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 am

Hi Hoops

I personally am sad that you will no longer participate on the forum - I have always valued your input (although not necessarily agreed!!). Perhaps you will change your mind?

In my opinion the police need more officers like you.

Best

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Arten » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 am

Nebulous wrote:
huntingross wrote:

Exactly Huntingross, but it is hooples that gets an ear full off "V", while Arten continues to be allowed to run riot with his insulting, abusive, aggresive and childish behaviour.

What a load of tosh have you got shit in your eyes or what? All I have done is point out that when people put uniforms on they change, they process the Mind Control Programmes. Now I do have expertise in this area you and Hoops have none to my knowledge. Yet Hoops insulted me by calling me a Idiot and you nebs said nothing about it.
I personally don't care if Hoops stays or goes he is a Copper and his job is to enslave us, they will nick their grannies if they have to. Don't run away with the idea that Hoops is a good guy, good guys don't put others in chains.
Arten

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors