Not welcome, so leaving.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Not welcome, so leaving.

Postby holy vehm » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 am

arten, please watch what you say, if you have a problem with what nebulos has to say then find a better way of saying it.
hoops has been spoken to by veronica, he has made his decision as has veronica. what it doesnt need at this point is more fuel on the fire.
this site aims to be as peacefull as it possibly can, i for one would like it to remain that way.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Farmer » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 am

Arten wrote:What a load of tosh have you got shit in your eyes or what? All I have done is point out that when people put uniforms on they change, they process the Mind Control Programmes. Now I do have expertise in this area you and Hoops have none to my knowledge. Yet Hoops insulted me by calling me a Idiot and you nebs said nothing about it.
I personally don't care if Hoops stays or goes he is a Copper and his job is to enslave us, they will nick their grannies if they have to. Don't run away with the idea that Hoops is a good guy, good guys don't put others in chains.

All you have done is to show how aggressive and foul mouthed you are. You have been banned from contributing to this forum for one week so that you can meditate on how you will conduct yourself in future on this forum.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby musashi » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 am

Could our good and honest police officer not watch the Albert Burgess video, and go about using his police powers to arrest the traitors in parliament? Dear old Albert says he would and could do it if he were still in uniform - and make it stick. Why not hooplescat? he's still in uniform. Do what Albert said, my dear h'cat. Take some bottle, would it not?
Also, any chance of a copy of the police law book, while we're on the subject? How about a fully downloadable version on this site. That might help things along a bit, eh?
It would certainly endear you to me! Make a good read over a nice cup of tea, that would.
Oh, and maybe an updated version, unabridged for consenting free people, of the internal workings of the complaint procedures. How to shimmy it along a bit without getting the old hands dirty, if you know what I mean? That would be a very nice gesture to everyone.
Ah,the spirit of generosity fills the nostrils with the aroma of truth, yet the scent of infidelity lingers longer.
Go in peace, friend h'cat. Pick your war and fight your fight without regret. It's all we really have and no man may give us more.
As the sufis say, "You possess only that which will not be lost in a shipwreck."
Nonetheless, it'd be nice to have a blimp inside that law book. :wink:
smiling regards, musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Karl:J » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 am

As i am an Ex-cop what is my standing in this forum or is it soley based on my post content, either way Hoopla's standing should be based on his post content, i am unsure of his years of service but i can say that if it is still small he will be defending what he believes is the force for good he joined, only more years of service or experiences as i had will show him the truth, not only of his position but that of other officers and their motives and actions.
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.
And their grandchildren are once more slaves.
Karl:J

Postby holy vehm » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 am

hi karl, i think from my point of view that all are welcome including police serving or not. The point really is a police officer coming here and trying to defend the force from us posters, using this site as some battle ground. A lot of people have had bad experiances with the police and a lot of it is down right bullying and intimidation.
I think the post above by musashi says quite well what a police officer could do to help the cause.
If a police officer comes here to prove they or the force is right when they are clearly not then i suppose its not the place for them. People here have done there homework, they know their rights, they know the law and in my experiance they know it better than most police officers.
Also there is a distinction between a police man and a police officer, they are two differant things.
I dont personally hate all police, but i do hate the ones ive come into contact with. i judge everything on its own merits.
we have rights far beyond what a police officer thinks and these will be defended by all on here. our rights are not negotiable.
So if you intend to respect our views and take on board all that is here then im sure you will be welcomed by all and equally have your views respected.
We are not anti police just anti police bullshit, we know how it is, some of us have been on the recieving end of it.
I hope karl that this isnt to straight to the point and puts you off, that isnt my intention, but i think you asked a good honest question and deserved the same in reply. honesty.
hope you stay around and enjoy.

hv
:peace:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:16 am

Karl:J wrote:As i am an Ex-cop what is my standing in this forum or is it soley based on my post content, either way Hoopla's standing should be based on his post content, i am unsure of his years of service but i can say that if it is still small he will be defending what he believes is the force for good he joined, only more years of service or experiences as i had will show him the truth, not only of his position but that of other officers and their motives and actions.

Karl:J - your standing is exactly as everyones is - member.

Hoops was and will be a member until he stops it, not anyone else. He did selectively post on police-related topics, but this is not a problem - members can post on whatever topic they wish, or choose never to post again, after the mandatory one-shot deal.

My problem with Hoops, if one could call it a problem, was his permanently closed mind - never did it seem to try to encompass a subject in it's entirety, or from both sides, but rather from a polarised aspect. Naturally, in time, this becomes rather predictable and it is a shame - I liked Hoops the man and I don't think I would object to dealing with PC Hoops, but - ANY policy officer operating under the new EU codes (and that's all of them, folks) are my ENEMY while they do so.

As the EU was joined by treason, operates daily under treason, (or was treason until Bliar and El-Lizard-Death changed the treason law to cover thier asses) ANY policy officer, traffic warden, teacher - ANYONE who acts under EU rules/authority/auspices is and must be my sworn enemy.

I am very sad to see my friend Hoops leaving, but if he takes PC Hoops with him, so be it - I'd much rather Hoops stayed and PC Hoops was banished, but that is Hoops problem, not mine - my shadow went years ago. When one stands for something, one stands, regardless of criticism, complaint or insult - a fact of which he will be made fully aware, once the EU really bites. He will see first-hand what his actions now will mean to his and our future.

Sorry for the rant, but I want it known - ALL are welcome here, at any time, but they will not be welcome long if they bring closed minds and refuse to think critically. They may disagree with any and all members and thier views, as long as they do so without resorting to methods used on other forums which we do not and will not see here.

If they insult, bully, or otherwise disturb the members enough that they make complaints - they will be gone. Simple - common law - come here and welcome, post what you like, but do no harm, or you will not be here long. Disagree by all means and again welcome - it sharpens the issues, burns off the dross of the thing being discussed and forms a crucible, where the truth usually remains in it's pure form. In this way, we encourage discussion, not argument.

Karl:J - I, like Highspirits and many more, am an ex-squaddie and I like to think my mind, heart and hand are open and welcoming to all and will remain so, for unless we show the behaviour we expect from others, how will they ever learn?

Bests to all

BBD
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Farmer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

BaldBeardyDude wrote:My problem with Hoops, if one could call it a problem, was his permanently closed mind - never did it seem to try to encompass a subject in it's entirety, or from both sides, but rather from a polarised aspect. Naturally, in time, this becomes rather predictable and it is a shame - I liked Hoops the man and I don't think I would object to dealing with PC Hoops, but - ANY policy officer operating under the new EU codes (and that's all of them, folks) are my ENEMY while they do so.

I think he has a problem coming to terms with the fact that the police force is not what he thinks it is. I don't think he turns a blind eye to what is happening, I think his brain just blanks it out. I do find interesting the difference talking to the special constables and the real police who are firmly brainwashed, the older policeman from the old school who are near retirement who will honestly tell you their concerns about things like taking fingerprints and DNA samples, and those that have left the force. I have never come across an ex policeman that didn't say it the way it is. I tend to put my trust in what they say.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
Farmer

Postby Karl:J » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:20 pm

holy vehm wrote:hi karl, i think from my point of view that all are welcome including police serving or not. The point really is a police officer coming here and trying to defend the force from us posters, using this site as some battle ground. A lot of people have had bad experiances with the police and a lot of it is down right bullying and intimidation.
I think the post above by musashi says quite well what a police officer could do to help the cause.
If a police officer comes here to prove they or the force is right when they are clearly not then i suppose its not the place for them. People here have done there homework, they know their rights, they know the law and in my experiance they know it better than most police officers.
Also there is a distinction between a police man and a police officer, they are two differant things.
I dont personally hate all police, but i do hate the ones ive come into contact with. i judge everything on its own merits.
we have rights far beyond what a police officer thinks and these will be defended by all on here. our rights are not negotiable.
So if you intend to respect our views and take on board all that is here then im sure you will be welcomed by all and equally have your views respected.
We are not anti police just anti police bullshit, we know how it is, some of us have been on the recieving end of it.
I hope karl that this isnt to straight to the point and puts you off, that isnt my intention, but i think you asked a good honest question and deserved the same in reply. honesty.
hope you stay around and enjoy.
hv
:peace:

Thanks for the reply, those who heard my podcast with Vincent on Tir Na Saor will already know my views, Hoopla, if he remembers will also know my views and 90% he appeared to agree with, i happened to call a number of Police Officers egotistical bastards with a power complex or something of that sort, he did not agree to that part..!!! but as an Ex Policeman, not Police Officer, i have prima facia evidence that there are indeed many like that as i had face to face disputes with many. Now if i had not felt i was doing right by my family and providing for them i would have left long before i did. I didn't agree with some of the things going on then and like it less now that i know what i do. Hoopla is between a rock and a hard place and he is defending himself and those like him and from what i have seen of his few posts he is very much like me but he is having to defend the very institution he is working in and must justify his position in it to allow him to continue to work in it, once that justification is removed he will no longer want to be a Policeman/Officer, remember if he really is like me he will be defending his and others roles as Policemen and not Police Officers and as the the role as Policeman is becoming almost non existent it is harder and harder to defend that position..
Men fight for liberty, and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools.

Postby Karl:J » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Farmer wrote:
BaldBeardyDude wrote:My problem with Hoops, if one could call it a problem, was his permanently closed mind - never did it seem to try to encompass a subject in it's entirety, or from both sides, but rather from a polarised aspect. Naturally, in time, this becomes rather predictable and it is a shame - I liked Hoops the man and I don't think I would object to dealing with PC Hoops, but - ANY policy officer operating under the new EU codes (and that's all of them, folks) are my ENEMY while they do so.

I think he has a problem coming to terms with the fact that the police force is not what he thinks it is. I don't think he turns a blind eye to what is happening, I think his brain just blanks it out. I do find interesting the difference talking to the special constables and the real police who are firmly brainwashed, the older policeman from the old school who are near retirement who will honestly tell you their concerns about things like taking fingerprints and DNA samples, and those that have left the force. I have never come across an ex policeman that didn't say it the way it is. I tend to put my trust in what they say.

I believe you hit the nail on the head as you stated much the same as i did in my other post, and i thank you for the trust... i think.. :grin:

Postby Farmer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Karl:J wrote:I believe you hit the nail on the head as you stated much the same as i did in my other post, and i thank you for the trust... i think.. :grin:

The difference is like night and day. I agree with what you posted.
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors