Not welcome, so leaving.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Not welcome, so leaving.

Postby Hooplescat » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:20 pm

I hope 'Veronica' has the good grace to leave this post, though he has so far shown that it isn't likely. Here is the PM I received from him today:

Fed up to the back teeth with your crap
Sent: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 am
To: Hooplescat

I am fed up to the back teeth with your 100K-a-year + car crap.

For the simple reason that it is totally irrelevant.

Now this is your last warning. I've put up with your crap, and told you you were not welcome before.

We are not interested in your opinions. They do not count. We are only interested in THE LAW-OF-THE-LAND ... which you and all your colleagues SWORE to uphold to give yourselves to right to wear your uniform (covered in Masonic Regalia) in public.

Now ... you may claim to do that (uphold the Law-of-the-Land). But is seriously doubt it ... because you have amply demonstrated you have no idea what it is.

But, the fact is, your colleagues are - in the main - IGNORANT, ARROGANT, FUCKING BRUTES, AND SWAGGERING BULLYS. And the catalogue of that is endless. And I would be VERY UNLIKELY to piss on one if they were on fire ... for the simple reason they would undoubtedly have deserved all they got.

Well, you know what happened to Woody. Here is the Story of Kirsty (very recent)

Comes out of a club. Sees a friend in the middle of the road, being sat on by a couple of your 'mates'. Stands on the pavement, opposite (there is a barrier) and says "Right, I'm now watching you breaking the Law".

That was it ... that was all.

She is pounced upon. Carted down the nick, charged with shouting, swearing and causing an affray. She would not give her name, or any details. They held her for quite a while ... I think most of the night.

She has pictures of 50 bruises sustained from that encounter.

Your 'mates' are IGNORANT, ARROGANT, CORRUPT F-ING BRUTES.

(The thing about Kirsty is ... she was in Army Intelligence. She used to stand up to Captains, Majors, and stuff. She used to standing up for herself. That's why she isn't a Servicewoman any more)

I've been overly-tolerant with you. Your job is to protect us ... NOT TO CONJOIN WITH YOUR 'MATES' TO BULLY US AROUND, closing ranks at the drop of a hat.

I you want to be "Good Cop" then your job is to get rid of the "Bad Cops".

And, while there is ONE Bad Cop left .. YOU ARE NOT DOING THE JOB YOU ARE ACTUALLY PAID FOR.

Instead of wasting your time, & ours, posting on FMOTL ... GO DO YOUR ACTUAL F-ING JOB!

Last warning ... shape up or ship out

Veronica

So there it is. Between the lack of consideration of Arten, whom I fully consider to be an idiot, and the ever growing rantings of an overly aggressive site owner, my always honest and well intended participation in this forum is forcibly brought to a close. It is a shame, I feel I have learned a great deal here and enjoyed the opinions of many who have different beliefs to me. I think I leave with a wider view of the world than that with which I arrived. I wish the rest of you well, and I hope that eventually I will bump into some of you on another forum

If my comments provoke outrage in some of you, then know it is said out of frustration rather than wilful vexation.

I am sure my account will be summarily deleted, but I can be contacted on hooplescat@hotmail.com should anyone so wish

Regards

:peace:

***I have edited this and removed my initial insults***
Last edited by Hooplescat on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hooplescat

Re: Not welcome, so leaving.

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 pm

I would never leave because of one persons opinion, but that's me, we all make our own choices in life, if that's yours, good luck with the future. :shake:
kevin

Postby Hooplescat » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

I usually agree, but as we are so often reminded, Veronica pays for her position of power, and if I am told I am not welcome and my comments are irrelevant, then I am limited in my options.
Hooplescat

Postby Nebulous » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:54 pm

It is a shame you are leaving Hooples and it is also a shame that you are not welcomed here more, as a police officer here there is so much you can/could offer a group like this in my opinion, you have said on numerous occasions how you believe something is wrong with the system and that is good enough for me, it is something possibly few others would say in your position.

I hope you change your mind, but if you don't then good luck. :sun:

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:
Nebulous

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 pm

hoops, you should become a freeman! that would secure your position of trust, as it is, all i seem to see is a poorly crafted defense of the sometimes indefensible, unfortunately you are one of the people we should be able to put our common trust in but cannot, as your company is overun with zealots who show very little tolerance towards their own country men, unless they toe the policy line of your company, whilst this situation persist with others in your camp, then veronica is right to dismiss your opinions as not relevant to our position as freemen, all the same i wish you well, and gods love, to carry you forward into the future, you take care, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Nebulous » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm

enegiss wrote:hoops, you should become a freeman! that would secure your position of trust, as it is, all i seem to see is a poorly crafted defense of the sometimes indefensible, unfortunately you are one of the people we should be able to put our common trust in but cannot, as your company is overun with zealots who show very little tolerance towards their own country men, unless they toe the policy line of your company, whilst this situation persist with others in your camp, then veronica is right to dismiss your opinions as not relevant to our position as freemen, all the same i wish you well, and gods love, to carry you forward into the future, you take care, peace

Yes Enegiss but it is not Hooples fault that the police force does not operate as common law intended. Also I do not care what anyone says, saying you would not piss on someone if they were on fire simply because you disagree with them on certain viewpoints is inhumane, Veronica implied that if a police officer was on fire then he would probably deserve it, what kind of medieval thinking is that? Shall we bring back the iron maiden and public executions while we are at it? If having that kind of thought process is what "freeman" wan't for this world then I think I will take my chances with the current PTB.

Yes I keep harping on about this but as long as people complain that the police force does not work as intended, they are fighting a lost cause, the only reason we have police in the first place is because of crime, the reason for crime 99% of the time is because of money (or currency, whatever you want to call it), get rid of the root cause of crime then you also get rid of the need to have policing full stop.
Nebulous

Postby Jim » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Good points all

Hooplescat wrote:as we are so often reminded, Veronica pays for her position of power, and if I am told I am not welcome and my comments are irrelevant, then I am limited in my options.

Your options are not limited to simply taking the ball and storming off in A GIGANTIC HUFF though are they? I value your input here, Hoops, and I'm sure many others will agree. Even if you are a Polisman :police: Come on, brother, let's build bridges not burn them :) I'll put the kettle on

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 pm

hi nebulous, the pissing thing is frustration and not real, if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, or you are just trolling for something to do. we take our freedom seriously as you may be aware, i cannot help if policemen choose to behave like thugs, i tolerate this behaviour simply because i have no recourse to change it, if hoops is serious about the concerns of many people in britain, then he is in a position to shout louder than i, and if he chooses to leave because of a few "sticks and stones may break my bones" then he isnt as strong as he thought he was, ive spent many dark years in cells because of people sitting on the fence whistling there own songs, as my rights were unimportant to them as they were "all right jacks, my boots are full", it is okay whilst it is someone else, god forbid that it is there own who come up against what some people have had to face, whilst claiming there human rights, anyway, rest assured, i would piss on him :grin: and would not let a brother burn, but it is frustrating, knowing that a person could instigate change but chooses to excuse them who are bad, by not instigating change and saying bolloxs like, not all are bad, one bad apple can spoil the whole, why do they do nothing, throw away the spoiled apples, fux sake, we pay them with our sweat and blood so they can do this job of protecting us. so if you feel that the ptb are your friends, why are you here? the reason we have police is for PEACE, crime is a symptom usually of poverty unless it is a crime of greed, then we need the law, not a couple of club weilding thickos (and i certainly do not mean hoops as i think he is a reasonable guy) all gungho against there poorer brothers who has non of the advantages of being in a closed rank gang like the police and always ends up with the shitty end of the stick like fines and imprisonment for statute infractions that have nothing to do with being a criminal, i wish hoops would have offered more, being in the position he is in could have helped people in even showing that he was a freeman at heart and not just a kindly policy man offering condolences for us losing out against thuggery in our police by consent services, and got behind our real ideology of freedom for the masses against rude offensive twats who have enslaved us to debt for decades to come, peace and understanding to you brother
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Nebulous » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 pm

enegiss wrote:hi nebulous, the pissing thing is frustration and not real, if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem, or you are just trolling for something to do. we take our freedom seriously as you may be aware, i cannot help if policemen choose to behave like thugs, i tolerate this behaviour simply because i have no recourse to change it, if hoops is serious about the concerns of many people in britain, then he is in a position to shout louder than i, and if he chooses to leave because of a few "sticks and stones may break my bones" then he isnt as strong as he thought he was, ive spent many dark years in cells because of people sitting on the fence whistling there own songs, as my rights were unimportant to them as they were "all right jacks, my boots are full", it is okay whilst it is someone else, god forbid that it is there own who come up against what some people have had to face, whilst claiming there human rights, anyway, rest assured, i would piss on him :grin: and would not let a brother burn, but it is frustrating, knowing that a person could instigate change but chooses to excuse them who are bad, by not instigating change and saying bolloxs like, not all are bad, one bad apple can spoil the whole, why do they do nothing, throw away the spoiled apples, fux sake, we pay them with our sweat and blood so they can do this job of protecting us. so if you feel that the ptb are your friends, why are you here? the reason we have police is for PEACE, crime is a symptom usually of poverty unless it is a crime of greed, then we need the law, not a couple of club weilding thickos (and i certainly do not mean hoops as i think he is a reasonable guy) all gungho against there poorer brothers who has non of the advantages of being in a closed rank gang like the police and always ends up with the shitty end of the stick like fines and imprisonment for statute infractions that have nothing to do with being a criminal, i wish hoops would have offered more, being in the position he is in could have helped people in even showing that he was a freeman at heart and not just a kindly policy man offering condolences for us losing out against thuggery in our police by consent services, and got behind our real ideology of freedom for the masses against rude offensive twats who have enslaved us to debt for decades to come, peace and understanding to you brother

Good points enegiss, you may say the "pissing" thing is frustration, but then again it depends on how it is put accross, the qoute I was refering to clearly stipulates that if a policman was indeed on fire then he probably deserved it, that goes slightly past the boundary of venting frustration, but that is just my opinion of course. As for the PTB I can assure you there is no love there at all, I was merely pointing out that it could be considered somewhat preferable to a society controlled by people that think certain individuals deserve to be set on fire, again I could have just been reading to much into it (a major side effect of communicating in text).

As for the law thing? Remember! ALL laws are a form of control by fear (thats not freedom), I would also consider crimes of poverty and greed to both be caused by the same thing.

Nebulous

Postby Arten » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm

The only idiot is this idiot Hoops he obviously has no idea how mind control works and that says it all really.

Three Cheers Veronica for standing up to a arrogant pig. Er Pun intended :grin:
Arten

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors