For Veronica

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

For Veronica

Postby Richard Lincoln » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Well, Bill, I look forward to a letter from your Solicitor, and to be able to tell him/her to go sodomise themselves with retractable batons.

If you are real, then you should have read a lot more of these Forums before driving while banned under Statutes. The first thing you would understand is that a Solicitor will get you ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE. And the second thing you'd need to know is how to handle Statutes.

Oh, and by the way, thanks "Richard Lincoln" for trying to dump me in the shit. Nice try, but no cigar, I'm afraid. 'Coz I'd be more than happy to take on ANY HOT-SHOT Lawyer, Attorney, Barrister or Solicitor (etc) ... any place ... any time ... anywhere. Especially one who makes such absurd demands as "a list of Moderators". That 's tantamount to demanding "a list of all people who take a No. 33 bus". Why? Because the list of Moderators is not fixed, inviolate, and written in tablets of stone. It changes and varies as I decide. In the same way the people taking a No. 33 bus varies as they decide which bus to get on. Or not. Consequently his or her demand is absurd. Which makes him or her absurd. And please feel free to post him or her a link to this reply.

Then check the Terms & Condition that you, Bill, agreed to ... when registering. It says that neither Us, nor phpBB are responsible for what is written by others. Nor are we responsible for whatever action YOU decided to take. If you wanted to act like a cunt ... how could we stop you?

One of the FIRST THINGS to understand about 'all this Freeman business" is the YOU are FULLY RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN actions.

(Same as I am fully responsible for MY own actions. Geddit?)

All I did was to post a web link to where Bill could get the information that he asked for. that seems to be the normal way to do things on this site, so why get pissy with me over it?
Richard Lincoln

Location: Southend on Sea, within sniffing range of Canvey Island

Re: For Veronica

Postby Bill » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Trouble is Richard, at least one of the mods here is a liar, he said he sent me his address via PM and he didnt he has mine though as does another of the mods as I aint shy.
Bill

Postby tiresome » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Its typical double standards, all men are born equal but some are more equal than others, no heavily moderated forum can be fair, as it only ever allows one side of the coin to show, mods will always abuse power, much in the same way the government, police etc do. What this board has created is its own society and hierarchy, the very thing it should stand against. Its a cruel irony really.
The resident members remind me of students. They are sheep, trying to be different and in those efforts they only succeed in being students and stand out as such.

This is not a dig, consider it constructive criticism :yes:
tiresome

Postby kevin » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 pm

This forum is not for you to come and waste our time with this rubbish
kevin

Return to Chamber of Horrors