Driving Licence type help please.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Driving Licence type help please.

Postby Veronica » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Well, Bill, I look forward to a letter from your Solicitor, and to be able to tell him/her to go sodomise themselves with retractable batons.

If you are real, then you should have read a lot more of these Forums before driving while banned under Statutes. The first thing you would understand is that a Solicitor will get you ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE. And the second thing you'd need to know is how to handle Statutes.

Oh, and by the way, thanks "Richard Lincoln" for trying to dump me in the shit. Nice try, but no cigar, I'm afraid. 'Coz I'd be more than happy to take on ANY HOT-SHOT Lawyer, Attorney, Barrister or Solicitor (etc) ... any place ... any time ... anywhere. Especially one who makes such absurd demands as "a list of Moderators". That 's tantamount to demanding "a list of all people who take a No. 33 bus". Why? Because the list of Moderators is not fixed, inviolate, and written in tablets of stone. It changes and varies as I decide. In the same way the people taking a No. 33 bus varies as they decide which bus to get on. Or not. Consequently his or her demand is absurd. Which makes him or her absurd. And please feel free to post him or her a link to this reply.

Then check the Terms & Condition that you, Bill, agreed to ... when registering. It says that neither Us, nor phpBB are responsible for what is written by others. Nor are we responsible for whatever action YOU decided to take. If you wanted to act like a cunt ... how could we stop you?

One of the FIRST THINGS to understand about 'all this Freeman business" is the YOU are FULLY RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN actions.

(Same as I am fully responsible for MY own actions. Geddit?)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Bill » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks
So do I address the summons to Mr, Mrs or M/s?
Bill

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Try: Veronica of the Chapman family.

BTW: PM me if you really want my home address. I'll look forward to crossing swords with your solicitor. :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 pm

MikeThomas wrote:Try: Veronica of the Chapman family.

BTW: PM me if you really want my home address. I'll look forward to crossing swords with your solicitor. :yes:

Ditto - Let's do it, dude. You can have my addy.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby boo boo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Bill wrote:Thanks
So do I address the summons to Mr, Mrs or M/s?

Just read all this thread and i really don't know what your hoping for here,

It didn't help your cause right at the onset telling the cops to fook off,(Very dishonourable) no matter what you think of them

I started down this route 12 months ago and thought "yeah what a crock of shit" and was really waiting for a parking ticket to try it out on but unfortunately found myself and house searched under section 46 of the firearms act,

Then i really put it to the test!!!!!
boo boo

Postby Bill » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:01 pm

And what happened?
Bill

Postby boo boo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Bill wrote:And what happened?

I can honestly say i was shitting myself at 1st when 3 armed officers are pointing there weapons at you, and you've been woken up at 4am but then once the fear went away and i remembered who i was and what ive researched it started to become fun,

I did however accept a caution for possession of a controlled substance but hey it was worth the ride.

If i hadn't of had something important planned for the Friday night i wouldn't of accepted it and tried my luck in the court if it had got that far

Always stay in honour it works a treat!
boo boo

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 pm

There ya go Bill, you have my address and telephone number.

Do with it what you will, but be aware I have a three year old daughter - should anything threaten her, or alarm her in any way, I would not let it rest. Ever.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby boo boo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Ladies please,

Where is all this going me asks?

silly me thinks!!!!

Cant understand why it started but surely there's no need to prolong it!!!
boo boo

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 pm

boo boo wrote:Ladies please,

Where is all this going me asks?

silly me thinks!!!!

Cant understand why it started but surely there's no need to prolong it!!!

I understand your sentiments, boo boo, mine are the same, but.... as a mod, my job is to stand with V. He has her address, so I have no problems him having mine also, subject to the caveat I mentioned above.

There is nothing to worry about, we don't do arguing, or pointless nonesense. I have a duty as a mod and a father - I have discharged both honourably.

Thanks for the thought though :mrgreen:
BaldBeardyDude

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors