Driving Licence type help please.

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Driving Licence type help please.

Postby Bill » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Jan 9th this year I was banned for a year for 'road rage' a unendorseable offence but carries a ban and I got 6 months inside.

Well after reading your posts on here I decided to 'travel without let or hindrance' on my motorbike, a policeman stopped me and I informed him I am a freeman of the land and told him to f~~k off and leave me alone.
He slammed me onto the bonnet of his car and kneed me in the nuts as I was 'resisting arrest' by shouting ouch I presume.

He got on his radio and took to me the nick, I was hauled in front of the desk sargeant and charged with driving whilst disqualified, I informed them that I am a freeman of the land and can travel without let or hindrance, they then charged me with driving without insurance, mot and tax, I was thrown into a cell and asked if I wanted the duty brief, I told them again to fuck off.

I was later, hauled out of my cell, fingerprinted and had a clump of my hair pulled out for 'dna' put in front of the desk sarge again and also charged with assaulting a police officer!! I barely touched him!!

I have been given a court date for 2 weeks and a day from now, what do I do next?
Bill

Re: Driving Licence type help please.

Postby Jim » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 pm

"Prepare to get creamed" would be my best guess. Sorry, Bill. I know that's almost certainly not what you want to hear but I'm not aware of any magic Free Man Get-out-of-shit spells. Believe me, brother, if there was I would cast it for you without thinking twice.

That charge of assaulting a police officer sounds like a total fit-up, though.

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm

^ Aww man. Just noticed that was my 200th post. I had hoped for something with a little more kudos than "I'm sorry. I can't help. I wish I could. I am a maggot" for a landmark post like the double century. Bugger.

Peace

J
Jim

Postby Bill » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Oh sh1t, I wasn't taking the piss either! I really am at my wits end, my wife is threatening to kick me out as well as she is peed off with me now.

Freeman of the land? I'll be freeman living off the land! How do we get on with camping etc on verges and byeways?
Bill

Postby Jim » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm sorry your old lady is pissed off with you too man. I'm sure you could really do with her support right now more than ever. Show her this thread and she'll see that unconditional love is everywhere if only we have the eyes to see it.

Peace

J
Jim

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm

did you de-register your motorbike?
:peace:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby Bill » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:20 pm

I never registered it in my name in the first place as I dont own it do I?
Bill

Postby huntingross » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm

I had a contract in place with the chief constable before they did much the same to me....(minus the knee and nuts).....so now they are being billed for extremely large amounts of money......

You could write a notice laying out the facts and tell them to rebut it under penalty of perjury....failure to rebut it will be subject to extremely large amounts of money.....

As it is the truth, they either roll with it or perjure themselves.....

Then follow the route to commercial lien and bankrupt the perpetrators for their crimes.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Bill » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm

I am back at home for a while, a couple of days at the most. I camped out last night on the grass verge in a lay bye until about 4.15 this morning when the police moved me on, they knew my name and everything and threatened to charge me with vagrancy, well I know my way around that one and was able to show them cash to prove I am not a vagrant, they then threatened me with trespass, I told them that being a Freeman of the Land I am able to travel without let or hindrance and I doubted very much if the local highways dept would go ahead with a civil claim of trespass against me!! That got to them, they got annoyed at this and threatened to nick me again, to be honest, the thought of spending the night down the cells was appealling as it was pissing down with rain and bloody cold!

Anyway I packed my gear up with those 2 arrogant sh1ts watching me from their car and walked back to the wifes house and luckily she let me in and I have had a nice hot bath and a good kip on the sofa.

I really don't know what to do now, I had a phone call from my boss and because I got arrested and didnt show today he has sacked me, and because I am NFA the dole office want me to show up at their office which is about 8 miles away, I darent use my bike again, not after last time!

I have phoned a few solicitors and none of them seem to understand the freeman principles I want to conduct my defence under.

Has anyone got any good ideas?
Bill

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Bill wrote:I am back at home for a while, a couple of days at the most. I camped out last night on the grass verge in a lay bye until about 4.15 this morning when the police moved me on,
Bill wrote: and threatened to nick me again,

Bill wrote:Anyway I packed my gear up with those 2 arrogant sh1ts watching me from their car and walked back to the wifes house and luckily she let me in and I have had a nice hot bath and a good kip on the sofa.

Bill wrote:I really don't know what to do now, I had a phone call from my boss and because I got arrested and didnt show today he has sacked me, ?

I'm a bit puzzled, Did you get arrested or spend the day on the sofa?
kevin

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors