Ready to "go to guns"??? what to do..

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Ready to "go to guns"??? what to do..

Postby lonenutterdotcom » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:46 pm

When you see a police car behind you whilst driving are you uneasy?? should you be? probably yes because they are pirates and predators working for the system not the protection of your freedomand are very likely looking for a reason to engage!

What would be helpful if the more learned freemen on the site could "chip in" and go through a step by step procedure on how to handle a roadside situation where you have been pulled over for whatever reason and are being approached by the policymen probably with the intent of taking something from you of value. Any thoughts on this?

The same applies for approaching the council to opt out of council tax.. what to do! anyone..
lonenutterdotcom

Re: Ready to "go to guns"??? what to do..

Postby huntingross » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Do what I did and get arrested for standing up for your rights.....when stopped by the traffic cops.

Will the real Mr Cromwell please stand up.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:39 pm

do what you believe to be right and your there
kevin

Postby treeman » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 pm

my advice is to RUN, and keep running until you understand that you are FREE, learn how the system defines YOU,and then redesign the system to include YOU.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Veronica » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:39 pm

I've already said this yonks ago.

1. Pull over.

2. Central Locking on.

3. Wind down driver's side window 1 inch.

4. Get out NOIUCOR & Contract from Glove Compartment.

5. If possible get out Camcorder & start filming.

6. DO NOT TURN OFF ENGINE. Why should you?

7. Ask reason for stop. Ask if NOUICOR should be read out to them ... or do they want to read it themselves (offered through the window)

8. Offer Contract through the window. (There is a thread on this yonks ago) Specimen:

Notice

I, Veronica: of the Chapman family, as commonly called, remain a sovereign Human Being at all times, and claim Common Law as the sole jurisdiction under which I enact my lawful business.

This being the case, unless I have been observed breaching the peace, causing harm or loss to another individual, or employing mischief in my business (or there is reason to suspect same), I am fully entitled to go about my lawful business undisturbed.

On the other hand I am perfectly aware of my responsibilities, since I am not a child. And if authorities, such as Peace Officers or similar Agents, wish to converse with me, such as I can provide them with information enabling them to perform their duties, I have no objections. But my time is chargeable in this latter case, and requires a contract of agreement before it can take place.

An agreement can be made on the following basis:

1. Full Disclosure as to the nature of the contract: Police Officers may ask me any questions they choose. I will answer all questions as truthfully as I am able, based on knowledge in my possession, provided that this is always in the presence of a Witness. This contract to remain in force between the Start & End Dates/Times as shown below.

2. Consideration of the Contract: For my part it must be assumed my knowledge comprises the item of value, being some reasonable and lawful excuse for the stop. On the part of the Police Authorities a sum of £300 per hour, or fractional part thereof, shall be payable as the equal item of value.

3. Lawful Terms & Conditions of the contract: This shall comprise the sole jurisdiction of Terms & Conditions under Common Law.

4. Signatures to the contract: These are made below and are lawfully binding on both parties.

My Self: Veronica: of the Chapman family, as commonly called and without admission of any liability for anything whatsoever. And all inalienable natural rights reserved.
I do not consent to any agreements other than this one to which My Seal is embossed, and waive all attendant benefits of any other such services.

Peace Officer: __________________________
(Printed ____________________________) Number ________
Station _____________________

Start Date of contract _________________
Start Time of contract __________________

End Date of contract __________________
End Time of contract __________________

Sealed:

... etc. this has all been covered.

Have a number of these blank Contracts available. If you get chased, pull over & repeat until they give up.

Do NOT get out of the car under any circumstances. Say: "I will leave this car under my own free will, and not before, and not under ANY kind of duress from you or anyone else. You have no more authority than a Security Guard a Tesco because - like them - you work for a private company, actively trading for a profit. That's why you can be given quotas to fulfill. If you don't know that, I suggest you go and find out before proceeding with this stop. Otherwise you will be engaging in criminal activity.".

(Or something like that. That's what I intend to do).
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Topic locked ... waste of time ... lonenutterdotcom banned for time-wasting. This has all been discussed.

We were not impressed with the Topic Title, either.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Return to Chamber of Horrors