common law challenge!!

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: common law challenge!!

Postby Ivy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Surely nothing other than overt fascism can userp the position of the Magna Carta and our common law heredity? I may be new to this but unless the Lisbon Treaty (I haven't read it) directly references removing all previous laws of the nation state it can as with all statutes only be a dressing on top of the wound?
Ivy

Postby lonenutterdotcom » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

I gather from Veronicas response that I may have "touched a nerve" mentioning Ian Crane, clearly he is not held in very high regard nevertheless I trust collectively we are all trying to break the stranglehold on the globalist power structure and are pulling in the same direction!

I want everyone to be a freeman of the land.. correction.. recognise you ARE a freeman on the land and have some solid strategies in place to combat the eventualities encountered by individuals when they have to "go to guns" with the system.
lonenutterdotcom

Postby Veronica » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Topic locked ... waste of time.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Veronica wrote:(PS: And Stefan Molyneux is brilliant! You'll also find that video posted in the "Affiliates" Forum, here)

Indeed - just watch his "The Social Contract - defined and destroyed in under 5 minutes"......it's priceless!! :sun:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors