common law challenge!!

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

common law challenge!!

Postby lonenutterdotcom » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Rather dissapointed that I have not had a single response to my question from 16th Oct regarding the effect of the Lisbon treaty on common law.Can anyone give me a realistic conclusion? If not, really all the freeman stuff has no substance.
lonenutterdotcom

Re: common law challenge!!

Postby huntingross » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:40 pm

And the basis for your disappointment is ?.......That no one has replied to you and therefore the freeman stuff has no substance...!!

That is a leap of logic.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Tweetie Pie » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:32 am

A logical leap to disappointment ....? tweet tweet
Tweetie Pie

Postby consumerpada » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 am

Tweetie Pie wrote:A logical leap to disappointment ....? tweet tweet

Why start this thread? why not post again on your original. You seem to use the word disappointment a lot in your short posts is that all you can bring here?

like: research - ideas - questions of value - peace ???

Please be aware of what you are posting.

:peace:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Veronica » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:26 pm

One of the reasons may very well be because the EU is utterly irrelevant.

Like every other partnership/company/conglomerate It is nothing more than a Belief System ... a concept ... imaginary ... and illusion (choose your word)

On FMOTL we don't go for illusions. We like to stay in reality & reason.

The EU is only 'something' if it is discussed (and given a 'life' and 'oxygen' to which it is not entitled). It is only 'something' if you believe it to be.

Peronally speaking, but I don't believe in it, myself.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Common Law which is Common Sense and (to quote Sir Edward Coke, Lord Chief Justice of England) "Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason."

We only look at things from the point of view of being Humans. From that viewpoint there is only one thing to deal with: To assert Common Law in our Courts and to create justice within them. Where the corruption and injustice, that currently pervades our Courts ... from where it originates ... is irrelevant. It is simply 'there' ... to be fought ... using Common Sense. (And certainly NEVER to be given a 'life', and some 'oxygen', to which it is NEVER entitled! To do this would be the product of a Hive Mind)

That's probably the reason why no-one has bothered to respond. I suggest you read a lot more of this site, and possibly my book, before asking non-questions. For the simple reason that non-questions deserve non-answers.

Either that, or remain 'disappointed'. Your 'challenge' is entirely spurious, and not accepted.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 pm

the EU is an agreement between governments, I didn't sign it, it has nothing to do with me!

watch this video...it says it all

http://www.youtube.com/v/DZNG-53P8Zg&feature=player_embedded
kevin

Postby Farmer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Excellent Kevin.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby lonenutterdotcom » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Thankyou to everyone who responded to my post, It was not meant to come across as negative, I can only apologise for that, I spend hours on my website trying to get messages across to whoever may be interested.The Lisbon treaty question resulted from a comment Ian r Crane made on Edge Media tv stating that the ratification of the Lisbon treaty would be an end for "common law" juristiction, I was only enquiring via fmotl if anyone could give a view to that comment.
lonenutterdotcom

Postby Travels » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 pm

If that was the Reality Show you're talking about I think that comment was made in response to my video..! Oh how we did have a chat after that show was filmed ;) His comment was that the 'whole freeman movement relies on Common Law...' to which I reminded him that the freeman 'movement' relies on self-governance and non-compliance with unfair statutes. Whatever the creator created is equal to everything else the creator created, and whatever the created created is inferior to whatever the creator created..! In other words the hierarchy goes CREATOR> MAN> MAN-MADE, and as the Courts, the Government and the Police are nowhere to be seen in nature, they have to be inferior, whatever name they give themselves or their body of law...

So while Common Law is an unwritten Law of common sense and cannot be destroyed, the EU will remove any place where it is practiced, and so in my opinion us freemen may have to have a rethink when using Common Law to argue our rights in courts etc...but it's all still Contract Law, and still requires a living soul to complete the negotiation (ie they still need your consent), because you are the authority in this reality, and you will always be second only to divinity...the PTW are very much aware that anything that flows contrary to Natural Law does not last long, which is why they deceive you as opposed to just telling you how it is...so much of the knowledge is still very much relevant, and always will be...:ouch:

Ian bloody Crane... :wink:
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby Veronica » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:07 am

Ian R Crane is a complete cunt & a fucking menace.

Sue me, Ian.

(PS: And Stefan Molyneux is brilliant! You'll also find that video posted in the "Affiliates" Forum, here)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors