Buchenwald

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: Buchenwald

Postby Phil: C » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Farmerboy wrote:Sigh... :yawn:
The point of this thread was to raise peoples awareness.

Why be downhearted FB? Surely it has done just that? :clap:
Phil.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby Oliver Cromwell » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Robert Newman you are deliberately misdirecting members and creating argument where there is none, implying that this conversation is about holocaust denial. It is not, it is about a film posing questions as to truth in the media about our wars and their effects.This is a conversation about truth and education.

[Edit by Veronica: Yup ... that's exactly what you are doing, and FMOTL won't have any more of it. Go play your childish games elsewhere.

My apologies to those Members who have tried their best, in this Topic, to reason with this ARSEHOLE. I can only say you want have to put up with it any longer. Goodbye Robert/Ollie]

The Holocaust - the systematic intimidation, arrest, transport, conviction and death of many millions of people across Europe during WW2 is a fact so massively confirmed by the testimonies of its survivors, by surviving documentary and physical evidence, by the statements of those arrested and tried for their part in its crimes, by the devastation of entire towns and regions, but whose true scale has been hidden till this day from appreciation by the Vatican, the Red Cross, and by politically correct elites. So the best thing is for me to do is remain silent. Other genocides of the 20th century (including that of the Armenians, that of the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia, Rwanda, that of the Ustashi in former Yugoslavia etc) are also plainly documented.

Silence is my reply to Holocaust Deniers. As for Buchenwald, silence also. Argue with that.
'He whom the Son has made free is free indeed'
Oliver Cromwell

Postby Farmerboy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 am

Ollie

What you described is not holocaust but 'war'. There is a difference you know. And for someone to be silent, you've always got so much to say.

No one is disputing that people died. What is being disputed are those 'facts' that we are given by the PTB. That is the arguement, everything else is peripheral and should be in another thread.
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Previous

Return to Chamber of Horrors