What's this?

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

Re: What's this?

Postby pigpot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 am

Life, freeman-on-the-land...... Bull dust, disinformation!

I honestly think there is an awakening! Genuinely I do. How fast do you guys think is going to take until the goal is reached? Does 2012 have any part in this?

Why do some on this site wish for David Icke to make contact?

Do you think that the Icke site has been invaded by Christians?

Why do you think TPUC and World Freeman Society have "negative vibrations" if you will.

These are only but a few questions. I have many more so please do not be offended by my asking as I am only seeking to expand what I know like all others here.

Peace.
The content of this post is not legal advice or advice of any kind. It is not the opinion of someone who is advising upon the law and is someone just passing a comment with no offense or dishonor intended. All rights are reserved by the poster.
pigpot
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 am

Re: What's this?

Postby jobsaboba » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am

I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
User avatar
jobsaboba
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 am
Location: Hastings, East Sussex

Re: What's this?

Postby pigpot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:02 am

Yes I've watched that some time ago. Informative for the beginning freeman. At least new-posters and new additions to freeman philosophy watching it can see things a little more clearly from your post!
The content of this post is not legal advice or advice of any kind. It is not the opinion of someone who is advising upon the law and is someone just passing a comment with no offense or dishonor intended. All rights are reserved by the poster.
pigpot
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 am

Re: What's this?

Postby jobsaboba » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:08 am

yes that was the aim, simply to arouse people with curiosity. :grin:

jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
User avatar
jobsaboba
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 am
Location: Hastings, East Sussex

Re: What's this?

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 am

I too think there is a definate awakening taking place - of sorts. Whether it is the sort of awakening we wish for....I don't know. Reading the MSM, it seems the flu jab is not popular, probably meaning TPTB will change tactics - they have before, when the public are not falling for the BS. False flag event, anyone?

David Icke is a bigger conduit than we are at present, it is natural to add the freemen/non consent to statutes information to that which he currently presents, I think. A wider audience would mean a faster awakening - something to which the TPTB behemoth can be slow to adapt in the beginning, giving us time to wake as many as we can.

I don't know whether his site has been invaded by christians, I know there are a lot of very spiritual people there, which I find ennervating, mostly. Organised religion, I feel is another form of control, hence a vicars 'flock' (sheeple reference?), so I take the christian bit out of the post and try to see the underlying message.

Hmm.... I joined TPUC a while back and was, at first, a very avid poster. I did find too much contention and nit-picking, personal attacks and insults. These detracted and distracted from the good work being done and many threads I remember falling into a slanging match. I became very frustrated, as we can't afford to waste the time we have.

The WFS sounded like an ideal vehicle for me and my beliefs, until the seeming 'dictats' started. I do see the need for organisation and I do not resent that. It would need finance - this I can see, too. But it was the 'feel' of what came down from up on high that started to alarm me. I feel Rob Menard was not expecting so many to come so soon and is trying his best to get things to a point that everyone is educated in the freeman way, to a certain standard. This will take time and cause frustration with many, the arguments had started by the time I stopped visiting. I have signed up to it, but cannot yet afford the monetary obligations asked of me.

Questions are an integral part of who and what we are, so please - fire away. It is only by some asking that others really think about things, sometimes. Myself, I am only ever offended if I feel a question is one of those 'leading' or 'loaded' questions, but again - this is an individual and subjective thing. We cannot see or hear the poster, so we do not always get the right meaning or inflection the poster wished to give. This is the bane of forums, I think - many misunderstandings have arisen from this.

Good questions, though.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
User avatar
BaldBeardyDude
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 am
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Re: What's this?

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 am

Indeed Pete, and well put as usual. I have similar issues with WFS, although I greatly respect what they are attempting to do and will be involved at some stage.

Jobsaboba - great video for showing people the general principles of the Freeman World and what they are otherwise accepting - good job.

Kazz said
Maybe in your world the "rules" are the be-all and end-all, in mine unity (oneness) is the be-all and end-all.

Peace be the journey.


Couldn't agree with you more. As Angie said, we're all in this together and ought to be helping each other aspect of ourself!

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Location: Scotland/France

Re: What's this?

Postby kazz67 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

Farmer wrote:
kazz67 wrote:Has somebody broken the 'rules' of this place??? Have I?


You have not as far as I am aware.


So why did you see fit to declare the 'rules' (read policies) the 'bottom line'. Why Make such a point when, in fact, no rules were being infringed? The ONLY thing you have succeeded in doing is creating disharmony and antagonism as far as I am can see.

kazz67 wrote:If not I see no reason to use them as a means of hindering the progress of a conversation that had succeeded in achieving a sense of unity and shared understanding!


Exactly which part of the rules would hinder? The rules are there to make sure the conversation can flourish.


It was not the rules themselves that I took exception to, but your eagerness to impose them thought there was no need or cause, thereby stifling the conversation that was beginning to flourish. (And thankfully continues, despite your input thus far.)

kazz67 wrote:Maybe in your world the "rules" are the be-all and end-all, in mine unity (oneness) is the be-all and end-all.


It is not my world.


Are you not expressing your own views when you say that the 'rules' are the bottom line? Is not therefore a reflection of the world as it appears to you (i.e. your world)??

The rules developed over time to stop disruption on the threads, eliminate obvious plants from the authorities, self appointed plants, general trouble makers, and spam. You seem to make it seem as if people are completely controlled here.


That's nice dear. Now tell me again, was a thread being disrupted, the rules infringed?
Do you assume that I, who use the same name here as I do in TPUC am some kind of plant?? Or maybe you tink one who calls for unity is a 'general trouble maker'?
The point is, Farmer, you have, IMO, been wearing the rule book, so to speak, like any good policy enforcement officer wears his/her uniform.

You are the only one that can decide what is right for you.

Thank you for the permission, though as a free being, I did not require it.

macswin is brought up a lot as an example, probably because he is the only one that can be found or because he is so highly thought of.

Exactly because he is so highly thought of. I personally have not had the time or the inclination to go snooping around for other examples.

Well he was able to make all the points he wanted to. Nobody was censoring him. If anything, it brought out a lot more than would otherwise have been written by him. And the only reason anyone knows about the thread is that it is still there and the information he wrote and the exchange he took part in can be seen by the whole world.


That's good.
Though he was also accused, as far as I am aware, of being a troll.

Now it is my understanding that you are a mod on TPUC.


Indeed I am. :grin:

It is also my understanding that posts have been deleted by the mods on TPUC. Is this true?


Indeed that is also true. Tell me, because I'd love to know, what assumptions do you leap to when you read that?
Do you assume that controversial topics are edited or deleted? Do you assume that difficult questions are 'disappeared'?

Are posts never deleted from this forum?

Posts are also edited at TPUC to remove personal insults, and thereby allow the conversation to flow. Is that wrong? - The conversations and discussions that we have over there since we introduced this system of moderation is testament to the fact that it is working, and that is to the benefit of us all.

You have your rule book, Tigs and I have our judgement.

Freeman-B wrote:Kazz said
Maybe in your world the "rules" are the be-all and end-all, in mine unity (oneness) is the be-all and end-all.

Peace be the journey.


Couldn't agree with you more. As Angie said, we're all in this together and ought to be helping each other aspect of ourself!

:peace: :love:
B


Thanks Freeman-B. :8-):
By and large it looks as if we're moving in the right direction, and are happy to unite and grow together. And that is to be celebrated!! :sun: :clap:

Peace, love, unity.
Kazz. xxx
kazz67
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: What's this?

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Can we kiss and make up now.....Please....time to move on.
Success nourishes hope
User avatar
huntingross
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4324
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: FIDACH, Near Edinburgh

Re: What's this?

Postby kazz67 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 am

huntingross wrote:Can we kiss and make up now.....Please....time to move on.


I will if Farmer will!! LoL

Of course we can. I promise not to rise to any more mod-baiting... no matter how tempted I get! :saint: :mrgreen:

Peace, love, unity.
kazz. xx
kazz67
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Re: What's this?

Postby huntingross » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am

Thank you kazz
Success nourishes hope
User avatar
huntingross
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4324
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: FIDACH, Near Edinburgh

PreviousNext

Return to Chamber of Horrors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests