What's this?

Examples of how to get yourself banned on FMOTL. We consider these Topics go absolutely nowhere, and do not contribute to the overall research we are trying to create. This Forum may contain sensible Topics have been deliberately de-railed by others. We do not take prisoners aka confrontational Users.

Don't bother coming "the big I am" on FMOTL. You won't get anywhere.

What's this?

Postby pigpot » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 am

Hi Veronica! I hope you are well! This site seems very cool and full of good ideas, so well done to you for having the foresight and vision in it's creation!

Just a question though.

You're signature seems to be very prophetic and leading the way.

"Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)"

Are you by any chance a Veronica Chapman? And if so, is "your" quoted line supposed to be somehow funny in one way or another or do you really take "your" quote seriously and conclude that you are along the lines of Joplin and Ghandi? :giggle:

I would really love to here a reply from you Janis, sorry I mean Veronica! :wink:
The content of this post is not legal advice or advice of any kind. It is not the opinion of someone who is advising upon the law and is someone just passing a comment with no offense or dishonor intended. All rights are reserved by the poster.
pigpot

Re: What's this?

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

Hey - good maggot there, Pigpot, I wonder if she'll bite and give you some ammo? My feeling is no, she's not biting today, m8......

So, I'm only suggesting, but if you do like a bit of personal baiting and tomfoolery of this sort, maybe you'll like TPUC - it has loads of entertaining resident trolls, one from South Wales is a favourite of mine. They will while away many an otherwise profitable hour of your time.

There's even a thread about this forum there, where you can join in........

Please visit the grown-ups when you have had enough, we'll still be here. Peace and love,

Baldy
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby pigpot » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

Hey baldy! You treated me with respect and I gave you the same. I hope this is a place where you can give and take respect. So you may have been over to TPUC and found that I have logged on there. Well done. Please though, leave sarcasm out of this. If someone claims anything, as you should be well aware they should be able to prove title of their claim.

You and I met head on. You greeted me and I responded. I would suggest it would be foolish to be another's foot soldier (without inferring you or anyone else is). I seek not to create disharmony. I just wish people can leave their ego behind.

"Hey - good maggot there, Pigpot, I wonder if she'll bite and give you some ammo? My feeling is no, she's not biting today, m8......"Maggot, maybe you need to get to know me before insults are hurled.

So, I'm only suggesting, but if you do like a bit of personal baiting and tomfoolery of this sort, maybe you'll like TPUC - You've been there and know i'm on there but only recently so cut the crap. I'm no troll or otherwise and all you are doing is building walls. If that's what you like, carry on. Strange how your site wants contact with Daisy. Still, I care not for any of this internet feelings rubbishit has loads of entertaining resident trolls, one from South Wales is a favourite of mine. They will while away many an otherwise profitable hour of your time.Did I say I wanted to do this? Do you work for the NWO?

There's even a thread about this forum there, where you can join in........ You may now grow up or start again with me or continue making uneeded attacks!

Please visit the grown-ups when you have had enough Is this the best you can offer. I SIMPLY WANT NO WAR. I ASKED A QUESTION AND THIS IS WHAT I GET.......................... THEN I HOPE YOU PLAY THE SAME GAME WITH ALL YOUR NEW MEMBERS. FECK!, we'll still be here. Peace and love,

Baldy
The content of this post is not legal advice or advice of any kind. It is not the opinion of someone who is advising upon the law and is someone just passing a comment with no offense or dishonor intended. All rights are reserved by the poster.
pigpot

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

Absolutely not, m8 - maggot referred to the well-known bait for fish, mucker - nothing more. Simple as that. Should you wish to make more of it, be my guest. I have insulted no-one and I never will, everyone here knows this.

Thanks for the comments - always welcome, my friend. :grin:

EDIT - please, if you wish to 'have a go' at me, do not use others threads as your arena - please pick one of the ones started by me, so you don't impose this on innocents, eh? Please?
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:18 am

Pigpot, I don't think Pete was being any more flippant to you than you were being to V. He has his opinions about TPUC (or some of it's members, that's fine - we're all entitled to our own opinions (or, as the rather infamous daughter of one of our residents puts it "everyone is entitled to my opinions"))

Which brings me on to your original point - V is just expressing her truth in her sig, like many others do here (the above example included). If it doesn't resonate with you, that's fine, but it is still her truth and she generally expresses it well.

In fact, regardless of the source, I think that particular nugget (concerning "freedom IS the path) is 22 carat, but then that's just MY opinion, which of course you are entitled to, but may choose to disagree with / ignore / whatever.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby huntingross » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 am

Hi pigpot

I just read your message and was a bit taken back by it....seems unecessary to take anyone to task over something they write like you have just done, and I'm sure it was meant in fun.

So can we ease it back, we are supposed to be on the same side.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm

On reflection, I think I may have been a little sensitive, due to the thread on TPUC, regarding this forum. It was not complimentary and was without foundation, in my opinion. In the thread, several members of that forum expressed the intention to join this forum, to see if they could prove their points.

With this in mind, I may have misinterpreted Pigpots comments and if so, I sincerely apologise.

If however, it is as I suspect, then I will still apologise, thereby not bringing this forum into disrepute.

Sorry, Pigpot. Namaste. :peace: & :love:

Fair enough?

Baldy
BaldBeardyDude

Postby pigpot » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Right back at ya big bald one.

Peace, my friend.
pigpot

Postby kazz67 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Hey - good maggot there, Pigpot, I wonder if she'll bite and give you some ammo? My feeling is no, she's not biting today, m8......

So, I'm only suggesting, but if you do like a bit of personal baiting and tomfoolery of this sort, maybe you'll like TPUC - it has loads of entertaining resident trolls, one from South Wales is a favourite of mine. They will while away many an otherwise profitable hour of your time.

There's even a thread about this forum there, where you can join in........

Please visit the grown-ups when you have had enough, we'll still be here. Peace and love,

Baldy

Hi Baldy,

The poster you refer to was banned some time ago, Baldy. - Much to the chagrin of MANY regulars of the forum, including me. He was a pain in the rear, but he was honest (not a troll) and honestly frustrated by the slow progress that we inevitably endure (that is, freeman and lawful rebels as a whole - none of that divide and rule crap for me thanks).

As for sending supposed trolls to us to deal with, maybe that's best all round, as we seem more able to sort the genuine from the fake (least that's my impression so far). Please forgive the sarcasm, because it does have some truth behind it, IMO.

BaldBeardyDude wrote:On reflection, I think I may have been a little sensitive, due to the thread on TPUC, regarding this forum. It was not complimentary and was without foundation, in my opinion. In the thread, several members of that forum expressed the intention to join this forum, to see if they could prove their points.

With this in mind, I may have misinterpreted Pigpots comments and if so, I sincerely apologise.

If however, it is as I suspect, then I will still apologise, thereby not bringing this forum into disrepute.

Sorry, Pigpot. Namaste. :peace: & :love:

Fair enough?

Baldy

As far as I'm aware one member implied they may join in order to challenge existing theories. I can see nothing wrong with that. - In rising to challenges we grow stronger. In testing theories we discover their weaknesses and their strengths.

True enough some posts on the thread are not complimentary of FMOTL.com, but with some foundation (a generous, modest and most gentle soul was either banned or hounded of this site and accused of trolling here and that does, like it or not, speak volumes) whilst others are very complementary. Why be so sensitive about the negative whilst ignoring the positive? It's a discussion in which many various contributors express their opinions. Is this somehow threatening? If it is, I would suggest it is to your ego only.

But the very bottom line, Baldy, is that we are all on the same side. Should we not be working together? Joining forces? Sharing knowledge and understanding? Growing? Learning?
Without the defensiveness, without the attitude and without the ego.

Peace, love, UNITY.
Karen.
kazz67

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

kazz67 wrote:But the very bottom line, Baldy, is that we are all on the same side. Should we not be working together? Joining forces? Sharing knowledge and understanding? Growing? Learning?
Without the defensiveness, without the attitude and without the ego.

Peace, love, UNITY.
Karen.

Absolutely. I remember Macswin and I did thank him for his post but the main point, which is mostly lost, is that here we don't 'do' laws as others may do. As TPTB change definitions and tweak laws so often, it becomes a full-time job to keep track of this, wasting all our time.

So, we tend to take a common-sense feel to issues of statutes and err away from the law books. It doesn't matter what a person is defined as, so long as we remember what we are - flesh and blood and deal with cases that way.

V does have rants, as we all do. To be fair, they are mostly when people seem to forget the basics and get caught up in legal jargon and statute technicalities, losing sight of the issue itself. So, she speaks her mind.

I appreciate that Ianto may have been genuine, but even so - he was a definate cause of contention.

I welcome any here who want to do genuine work, not any that wish to prove a point, or cause trouble. That is my task as a moderator, after all. Also, I answer to the other members, mods and V as the site owner and bill payer. I am still independant, just accountable for my conduct too! - they will tell me if I am too harsh, quick to judge, don't worry.

To finish, I propose we all just get along and stop this now, so we don't do any damage to our cause, which is, after all, exactly the same.
BaldBeardyDude

Next

Return to Chamber of Horrors