A freeman guide

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

A freeman guide

Postby holy vehm » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 pm

"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: A freeman guide

Postby footloose » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:01 pm

thanks holy velm, great bit of info to read
:peace:
"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent." ~ Malcolm X
footloose

Postby holy vehm » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:10 pm

footloose wrote:thanks holy velm, great bit of info to read
:peace:

No worries bro, but in fairness ive just pulled it from tpuc.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 pm

WIth reference to the pyramid of authority in the PDF...

holy vehm you shill! You must work for "The Man".

Look here m8, how can mankind be below God and above Government when the UN IS the governments and mankind means the same as human? That would mean mankind had no rights until he created Government - which was then kind enough to give him his rights...It just doesn't make any sense! Everyone knows God created Government on the 6th day and the UN gave us our human rights in 1948 - I mean jeez:

So God created Governments in his own image, in the image of God created he them; male and female created he them.

Stop laughing! It's all there in black and white, I'm telling you!

Everyone knows our rights come from the United Nations - they declared it to be so! Our right to bear arms... erm hang on... nope can't see it. Must have forgotton to put it in... what about our right to a fair share of the land, after all God gave the land to all of us... crap they forgot that one too. Surely it must have something about the right to proper weights and measures - read that in the bible somewhere... wierd... how the hell did they forget that one? Hmm guess that explains fiat currencies then...
---------------------------------------------------------
Or maybe, just maybe, in the world of legalese, "human" does not mean "man"...

God Forbid!

Sorry I was waxing satirical.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:35 am

Greetings!
Hope you don't mind me joining in? My understanding is that a human is a man in ignorance of who and what he truly is, with no standing and very little, if any, status. A who-am-i man if you will, anagogically speaking. I believe it may be a word created to create a definition of a lower breed of man, similar to the way a certain group of people (I don't know if they are a religion or a race) view people who aren't members of their group. So if nothing else, a human is a man who is fair game to be exploited, whereas a 'man' with standing knows who and what he is, and is sovereign. I would put 'human' on a par with 'natural person'. I also think it makes up part of the plot to remove 'god' from prominence and memory. That's the only way to get rid of common law completely and allow for the irrevocable instatement of code. i'm sure even the atheists would rather acknowledge creation than be under the un-remedial yoke of code law.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

You are pretty much correct.

Human means literally means "like a man" or "colour of man". Obviously if you are like a man you are not actually a man. Therefore a chimp is human, as is a gorilla, orangutan or neanderthal.
Human is not the same as natural person but they are both roles a man can play. A natural person is a man acting with a status within a society, such as "Mr." or "Prince" as opposed to an artificial person which would be
a corporation or vessel within a society.

Why would TPTB want a man to think that they are human? As you said, it lowers their status and allows for lawful exploitation - all by consent. How does it lower their status and why? The answer is in Genesis. God made MAN and gave the Earth to MAN. He certainly did not make human or leave the Earth to human.

It follows that only man can own land. Corporations cannot. Humans cannot. Man is second in authority only to God (on Earth anyway). Man creates corporations and has power over them. Humans exist on Man's planet and must therefore do as man tells them to. If they do not, Man has a lawful excuse and God given right to do whatever the hell he wants to them - including killing them. It is not coincidence that the word human also means profane which means "not of God". A human is little more than an animal, lawfully speaking.

By accepting or demanding human rights, whether they be UN or EU or anything else, a man is consenting to a vastly degraded status and subjugating himself to those people who own the UN or EU or whatever.

Of course a man who does not even know the religion of the country he lives in has absolutely no chance of comprehending any of what I have just written.
Dreadlock

Postby iamani » Sun May 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Great info there. However i am somewhat perplexed about the final sentence, i'd be grateful for elaboration if you'd be so inclined...
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby Dreadlock » Mon May 30, 2016 10:09 am

Thx,
The last sentence was just a dig at a certain regular on the forum who posted that England is not a Christian nation and yet who claims to be seeking the "truth"... He knows who he is.
Dreadlock

Postby JDOE1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:30 am

Dreadlock wrote:You are pretty much correct.

Human means literally means "like a man" or "colour of man". Obviously if you are like a man you are not actually a man. Therefore a chimp is human, as is a gorilla, orangutan or neanderthal.
Human is not the same as natural person but they are both roles a man can play. A natural person is a man acting with a status within a society, such as "Mr." or "Prince" as opposed to an artificial person which would be
a corporation or vessel within a society.Human means literally means "like a man" or "colour of man". Obviously if you are like a man you are not actually a man. Therefore a chimp is human, as is a gorilla, orangutan or neanderthal.
a corporation or vessel within a society.

Hi Dreadlock, is there any chance you could post the resource of where the terms you state can be found, are you also referring to the translation of the word 'monster' as quoted in Ballentines Law dictionary.

human being See MONSTER.
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)

monster A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land.
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)

Any further resource you might be able to point me to would be fully appreciated so I can better discern this truth.

with thanks
JDOE1

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:36 am

The bible.
Webster's dictionary 1828.
Any dictionary with the word "hue" in.
Any dictionary with the word "person" in.
Any dictionary with the word "profane" in.
Older dictionaries are generally way better than modern ones (post 1970 by my definition of modern), especially 19th century and earlier dictionaries.

I was not referring to Ballentine's, but I have come across the definition of human as monster before. It makes sense that neither a monster or human can inherit land, see Genesis.
Dreadlock

Next

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum