Welcome to ALL new visitors

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby Wolf » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:59 am

Thank you for visiting us

We hope you are here because you realise our world is in serious trouble. If you don't, then we heartily recommend http://www.davidicke. and they will certainly put the wind up you. We love David, and we are still waiting for his call. Why ? Because we realise that the only cure for fear is ACTION.

If you have come to post the latest bad news ... again you're in the wrong place..try http://www.tpuc.org

At fmotl we do something along the same lines ... but without the FEAR ... because we believe that FEAR manifests trouble. Love on the other hand brings peace. It's peace we want. You won't get any bullshit here ... only serious debate ... serious research. You see, it's SOLUTIONS we are looking for. But please be aware that we have a number of police officers posting so please don't be surprised if you get some off key answers to your posts. It will take them time to realise that Freemen try and treat everyone with respect and kindness.

If you agree, then please come join us. Post sensibly, constructively and where possible please provide a suggested solution. If you're into 'Trolling', we will spot you a mile off, and back you go to the WFS. We have a news, chat and introductions area, but this Forum is not a 'general talk shop'. We don't bullshit here, and we don't need bullshitters.

What we do love is action-orientated men and women ... who have remembered who they are. They ARE the Law. The only Law.

Come join your brothers and sisters ...
Wolf
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby treeman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Wolf wrote:Thank you for visiting us

We hope you are here because you realise our world is in serious trouble. If you don't, then we heartily recommend http://www.davidicke. and they will certainly put the wind up you. We love David, and we are still waiting for his call. Why ? Because we realise that the only cure for fear is ACTION.

If you have come to post the latest bad news ... again you're in the wrong place..try http://www.tpuc.org

At fmotl we do something along the same lines ... but without the FEAR ... because we believe that FEAR manifests trouble. Love on the other hand brings peace. It's peace we want. You won't get any bullshit here ... only serious debate ... serious research. You see, it's SOLUTIONS we are looking for. But please be aware that we have a number of police officers posting so please don't be surprised if you get some off key answers to your posts. It will take them time to realise that Freemen try and treat everyone with respect and kindness.

If you agree, then please come join us. Post sensibly, constructively and where possible please provide a suggested solution. If you're into 'Trolling', we will spot you a mile off, and back you go to the WFS. We have a news, chat and introductions area, but this Forum is not a 'general talk shop'. We don't bullshit here, and we don't need bullshitters



What we do love is action-orientated men and women ... who have remembered who they are. They ARE the Law. The only Law.

Come join your brothers and sisters ...


An interesting thought, indeed. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby treeman » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Bump. Just in case any newbies missed it. :grin: :love: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby treeman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

treeman wrote:Bump. Just in case any newbies missed it. :grin: :love: :peace:


Same again, just in case. :thinks:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby treeman » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 pm

treeman wrote:
treeman wrote:Bump. Just in case any newbies missed it. :grin: :love: :peace:


Same again, just in case. :thinks:


You know the score. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby treeman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

treeman wrote:
You know the score. :peace:


:peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby treeman » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Bump, welcome.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Welcome to all free thinkers with the intent to learn and to contribute to this forum.

Please read as much as you can on the subject that you are addressing before posting any obvious questions. Enjoy this forum and treat everyone with the same respect that you would have others treat yourself. Namaste
bustachemtrails
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Devizes, wiltshire

Re: Welcome to ALL new visitors

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Welcome.
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: Fidach Diplomatic Outpost near You


Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests