PCN Case - APEALLED BY CLAIMANT AFTER BEING DISMISSED!!

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

PCN Case - APEALLED BY CLAIMANT AFTER BEING DISMISSED!!

Postby Simmo76 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I'm a newbie on here and I'm not very good with forums but having read 7 letter word I wanted to see if anyone can give me a pointer or 2 about a PCN case.

About 5 years ago my partner parked my car outwith a bay in a private car park run by Excel Parking Services. She got a ticket, I was away working for months and came back to find demands from debt collectors, who I told to shove it, then it went back to Excel who took me to court. I went to court this year and won my case, the judge declined the appeal from Excel on the grounds of it being unreasonable. They somehow appealed it and I recently received a General Form or Judgement Order telling me that I need to provide a skeleton argument by the 24th July to the Circuit Judge. I am furious because I won my case even though I didn't know about Veronica at that time, I used common sense effectively and that seemed to work. I want to stop this now, can anyone give me a steer on what to include in my skeleton argument please? Anything would help.

Thanks

Dave
Simmo76

Re: PCN Case - APEALLED BY CLAIMANT AFTER BEING DISMISSED!!

Postby iamani » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:12 am

Hi Simmo76

Welcome to the forum.

It may be best to stick with what you know at this stage - what was your original successful defence?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum