Another Magna Carta tax dissident

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

Re: Another Magna Carta tax dissident

Postby Dreadlock » Fri May 05, 2017 6:55 pm

The article is interesting only to point out the lies it contains:
However, as the council officers made it clear to Pinnock that council tax is a debt payable without the need for a contract or agreement and it is detailed in the Council Tax (Administration and Enforcement) Regulations 1992.

Not true from one perspective but true from another. Agreement is not required by the Local Council because agreement has already been given to central government, the Crown Corporation. They, the government, don't wish you to know how you agree because then you could stop agreeing! Of curse council tax is not a debt it's a charge, but that's another story.
Joe Chesterton, the council’s director of finance and resources, says: “Council tax is not an optional payment...

Perfectly true. It is not a payment at all, or even a tax, it's a charge.
...and whilst none of us like paying tax...

None of us pay tax. We discharge a charge.
...it is essential to fund the various public services that people rely on daily.

True. But only because of the corrupt monetary system in which the government borrows "money", correctly called credit, at interest instead of making its own without interest - which it has the power to do.

It is entirely possible to remove your consent to pay Council Tax. I've already explained on this forum how it is done and I've done it myself. "My" alleged debt :giggle: stands at over £7000 yet I have never been taken to court. Every year "I" am charged , every year I tell them to prove my liability and I'll "pay" them. Still waiting for the proof after almost 5 years... :giggle:

DO NOT DIVE INTO THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY TO DEFEND YOURSELF!
When you do, you won't even need Magna Carta...
Dreadlock

Re: Another Magna Carta tax dissident

Postby iamani » Fri May 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Greetings

Well put dreadlock. i wonder if he followed administrative process or just waited to speak his piece in court....

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum