What should a freeman do

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

What should a freeman do

Postby jonathan01n » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 am

It is the general election coming, I know freeman tends to not engage with the govt. But what should we do for this election ? Nothing?
Give "us" some hints or guidence? :sun:
jonathan01n

Re: What should a freeman do

Postby iamani » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi jonathan01n

i'm not sure you'll get much of an answer. This site is known to be monitored so most people are reticent to post. Also it's not a centrally managed cohesive 'movement', there is no leadership so no-one can say to their 'followers' what they should do.

Coupled with that, most 'freedom/remedy seekers' are by default also 'reality analysts' who know politics is a scam and whatever the result of voting it was (almost) always to plan. If voting made a difference T.H.E.Y. would not let you do it.

Are you still registered to vote? Most serious aspiring 'free' men aren't (i'm guessing) as it is a tie to the system they seek to escape, and a tie to the 'person' they know they aren't. If you are going to vote the only thing i could suggest is to vote for an independent candidate in your area. If everybody did this then i suspect it might throw a spanner in the works of the psycho parashites.

As ever, i think there's more to this 'election' than meets the eye...

You seem to be limiting yourself to the 'welcome to...' forum. Is there a reason?

Nice to see someone making an effort though, thanks for posting.

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 am

Well said Iamani :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby iamani » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Hi MikeThomas

Thank you mike