NO VICTIM NO CRIME NO PRISON

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

NO VICTIM NO CRIME NO PRISON

Postby jonathan01n » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:27 pm

IF THERE IS NO VICTIM ,THERE IS NO CRIME, IF THERE IS NOT CRIME, THERE ARE NO PRISONS :cheer:
jonathan01n

Re: NO VICTIM NO CRIME NO PRISON

Postby gnomad » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Not true. It should be. But it isn't. So,
Anyone, any legal guy of any level, from copper to crown, tell me what is unlawful about growing and using cannabis? And why, as a freeman, being responsible in my obligation not to act unlawfully and interfere or abuse the basic rights of another, i should be obligated to an act, not a law, that i do not consent having imposed upon myself, which clearly interferes with my basic rights.
Iow, it [ the state] is acting unlawfully itself in [unlawfully] denying my lawful right to grow and use a, or any, (medicinal) plant. It is not an unlawful act to do so. Otherwise please explain why or how looking after one's own health and well-being [with cannabis.or any plants] is an unlawful act? Since when am i obligated to the state?
Where is the victim?
Where is the crime?
The act (mda71) is clearly unlawful, if it is unlawful for me to deny those same rights for another, then it is no different from the state denying them to me...which makes ME the victim and the state in fact committing the crime, doing me great harm.
There is only one Law, "Harm no one."
gnomad

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum