hello all

We welcome all new members and visitors to the Forum, please introduce yourself here, point to your own website/blog or point to articles of interest that you have created.

hello all

Postby Pastymuncher » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:54 pm

Hey Guys

I've been skirting around the whole fmotl idea for a while now and have now decided to take the plunge and start learning properly. Obviously things have not been going right and unless changes are made they won't ever be right.

A bit about me. This is where it gets interesting.

I understand some of the basics, ie the legal fiction versus the human being. Now I am a truck driver by trade. That obviously puts a bit of a spanner in the works, since I need the license that was created by the fictional corporation in order to be employed. Likewise, I am soon to be doing European work, so the passport created by the corporation is also required.

I would actually be "driving" as it is for commerce.

However, when I am in my own vehicle and away from "work" I would assume the normal "traveling" would still be correct.

Am I right in this? Would I be looking at "dual nationality?"

Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to start please?
Pastymuncher

Re: hello all

Postby iamani » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi Pastymuncher

Welcome to the site.

Regarding your question, unfortunately the answer is 'no'.

To achieve traveller status is imo quite possible, i'm sure, but not as a professional driver.

You can be a driver or a traveller - but not both, due to the nature of the driving licence. i see what you're saying, treat the licence like a jacket - the subject has been discussed here once or twice...

The problem is that claiming the licence makes you eligible for 'driving' 24/7, 365. It makes you an 'operator' at all times. To be a 'traveller' one can not be in use of any state-system benefit whatsoever and must be competent in conducting one's own court.

Whatever you try you will be risking your livelihood, are you sure you wouldn't like to test the waters with something a bit less ambitious?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Return to Welcome to the Freeman-on-the-land Forum